• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Getting off Acetylfentanyl/opiate withdrawal questions

benzopiatez

Greenlighter
Alright, I have only a few bumps of acetylfentanyl left. have been using for a few weeks. I have basically an unlimited supply of gabatentin, xanax, clonazepam, and loperamide. I should I go about getting through the w/d's?
I also have multivitamins, testosterone boosters, and other minerals.
Anybody have a regiment they could recommend with the supplies that I have?
EDIT: I also have enough seeds to make a very strong batch oth poppy tea

feel free to move this to the right forum if I'm in the wrong place

Last edited:
how quickly do the w/d's come on with a-fent? also how big are the lines u do and how long does the high last?

All i can say if depending on how long and how much you've been you've been using good luck if it is anything like regular fent. I was going through a couple of the 100 mcg patches a day, mostly smoking smoking and occasionally slamming. Personally liked the matrix style the best because what i extracted was more potent than the gel. I alway wore one just to make the WD tolerable more bearable when i first woke up. Did it for a few months. When the patches ran out, I used a 300/400mg of IV morphine a day just to feel well, when that ran out i tried kratom, soma, klonopin, trazodone and temazepam in huge doses to basically try to knock myself out and not feel like killing myself until i could get into a sub doc.

Good luck. There's a reason people say fent is serious shit. I considered trying to order some a or b fent online and decided it was finally time for me to just to be take control and try to done with this shit after a couple of decades of opiate abuse

i just ran out (yesterday and can barely type. body hurts. hard to balance . i took 7 gabapenin too see if it would help by the time I get to work.. i took a diazepam too. what else do you think I should take or or do to make this go away
Edit. and I also took 7 lope. what else do you guys recommend

Last edited:
And more than 7 lope. That's only 14 mgs. IME you usually need at least 30 mgs to start helping with the wd. I know people who have much larger habits need more. It lasts very long though so you only need it once, maybe twice per day.

Ya, if I were you take much more lope, like 30-50 of them... or just stick it out, I heard fent w/d sucks ass BUT is really short.

I still in hell l on day 4

Hang in there. I've never been hooked on fent but with heroin and pain pills the third or fourth day is the worst and after that it starts to get better. Try to get out of the house and get a little sunshine and exercise; it helps a ton. Masturbate a lot. Eat fatty and sugary foods and stay hydrated. Keep in mind your body is re-learning that it needs to produce endorphins, so anything you can do to help that along will be a boost.

i meant to say WAS still in hell on day 4.. i never made it past that before scoring something. This last time it was subs. I'm on what people around here seem to to think is a ridiculously high dose, 24 mg a day, but it's the 16 wasnt cutting the craving. Even my sub doc said if 24mg doesnt cut it you're not really a candidate for sub.

Fent is some crazy shit. Totally ruined my tolerance. I mean i wouldn't even feel a 64mg shot of dilaudid my DOC.. totally ruined it for for me. I guess i should have expected that doing 10-20 MG ... yes MG.. not MCG of fent a day mostly smoking with around 3-4 IV shots a day and always wearing at least one patch to wake up in less terrible WD. I also know i am lucky to be alive.

this morning someone called with 100mg ms mali brand contin, my fav for IV because so easy to avoid the gel wth a little salt and a quick process.. $2 each. Could have picked up a hundred and 100 Soma for $250 and had a nice weekend. Soma along with a a benzo, are my favorite potentiators. I'm scripted plenty of benzos from my sib doc too. He really is awesome. Tonight im gonna try going to my first NA meeting.

i meant to say WAS still in hell on day 4.. i never made it past that before scoring something. This last time it was subs. I'm on what people around here seem to to think is a ridiculously high dose, 24 mg a day, but it's the 16 wasnt cutting the craving. Even my sub doc said if 24mg doesnt cut it you're not really a candidate for sub.

Fent is some crazy shit. Totally ruined my tolerance. I mean i wouldn't even feel a 64mg shot of dilaudid my DOC.. totally ruined it for for me. I guess i should have expected that doing 10-20 MG ... yes MG.. not MCG of fent a day mostly smoking with around 3-4 IV shots a day and always wearing at least one patch to wake up in less terrible WD. I also know i am lucky to be alive.

this morning someone called with 100mg ms mali brand contin, my fav for IV because so easy to avoid the gel wth a little salt and a quick process.. $2 each. Could have picked up a hundred and 100 Soma for $250 and had a nice weekend. Soma along with a a benzo, are my favorite potentiators. I'm scripted plenty of benzos from my sib doc too. He really is awesome. Tonight im gonna try going to my first NA meeting.

Jesup CHRIST that's a MONSTER habit! I'm IVing 3/4ths of a gram a day of some extremely potent boy.. Brown Mexican hot cocoa powder.. Along with a few g74 opana er 40mgs a day.... And I'd still be afraid to approach doses of fent half that big. Be VERY CAREFUL. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING YOU SAY. I've been prescribed high doses of fent and have had atypical seizures coming off.

Good luck brother. Also watch the price discussion... Just looking out ;)

Jesup CHRIST that's a MONSTER habit! I'm IVing 3/4ths of a gram a day of some extremely potent boy.. Brown Mexican hot cocoa powder.. Along with a few g74 opana er 40mgs a day.... And I'd still be afraid to approach doses of fent half that big. Be VERY CAREFUL. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING YOU SAY. I've been prescribed high doses of fent and have had atypical seizures coming off.

Good luck brother. Also watch the price discussion... Just looking out ;)
You're from wisco aren't you

Really? And you guys call it boy down there? Thought that was a regional thing as I've never heard it in any other part of the country

people around here say anything over a few mg of subs is a waste.. i NEED 24mg a day with 20mg of valium as a potentiator. During the first few days i the valium was tripled and also included gabapentin, clonidine, several 30mg temazepam and plenty of soma. I also IV'ed a lot of the subs the first week. Terrible idea but it got me through it.

I was headed toward death.