• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing focalin xr and adderall xr

Alexismynams

Bluelighter
I am perscribed 20 mg focalin xr and I have taken 40 of that crushed and parachuted on multiple occasions and got an ok high. I recently came across adderall and I took 60 mg xr of that and 20 mg of the focalin xr but not
Crushed. Will that give me a good high since I sort of have a tolerance or can I take another focalin xr 20 to boost It. I also have adhd so it effects me a bit differently

Nvm I feel really fucking high omg I can't walk and the euphoria is amazing. ALso I'm so focused and mellow I guess CUS I have adhd I can do anything

I dont think there would be any reason why you couldnt mix the two, other then the possible over stimulation. It is not a combo I would do because the stimulation, anxiety from, and comedown would be a bit much for me. 60mg of adderall is a high dose, not exceedingly so but enough to be very stimulating in its own right.

I feel amazing right now and I don't get the stimulation or anxiety bc I have ADHD so the drugs just mellow me because their meant to treat me I guess. Anyways so far this has been a great combo and hopefully i can make the comedown not as bad with gabapentin but well see

Focalin and Adderal making my body tingly and numb

Just wondering if anyone who's ever mixed focalin xr and adderall xr has felt this tingly numb sensation everywhere or if you've felt it just taking one

How long before the xr kicks in?

I took focalin xr 20 mg and adderall xr 60 mg and I felt great At first but now I have a headache and barely feel high. Does anyone know how long after first taking them the extended release kicks in? And is It like at one time the other half of the dose is let out or is it grDually let out Over time

I think it is gruadally released if it's XR, IR is gonna hit you harder than shit so if you get a good high off of XR pills then be carful because you don't want to take more, and more, & more. You'll have a horrible experience, basically you'll overdose. If anything it should take 30 minutes for small effects, then gradual effects over time. Hope I helped be carful :)

^^^also that tingle could be from the meds or a sign of an on coming seizure I'm not sure in your case last time I had that tingle effect I was about to go into a seizure so be carful. This shit is basically pharma meth but weaker, much weaker but still strong.

can I take gabapentin on adderall and focalin? I was planning on taking it during comedown but I'm curious to what the effects would be from combining the two

I'm not sure but if I'm thinking right gabapentin is a RC? Id wait for another response from someone who knows more than I for this question.

The tingling stopped and then came back but it stopped again. When I stand up I get really lightheaded and black out standing up and it takes almost a minute before my vision comes back. I'm guessing this is from mixing an amphetamine and Dexmethylphenidate so I won't do that again. Also right now I feel like almost completely sober but it's too soon for it to have worn off? Possibly they canceled each other out but idk

I'm not sure why you'd feel sober but for sure mixing those two can cause that for sure. I mixed xanax and took an upper on accident and the xanax effects got killed off, then threw me into a panic attack, which then gave me that tingle/numb feeling and when I stood up I couldn't walk as in I felt like I was crippled or some shit it was odd and I had to take like 3mgs of xanax to chill out.