• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

has anyone ever ate 1 WHOLE gram of PURE mdma on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edubz

Greenlighter
I wondering if anyone on here has eaten 1 whole entire gram of PURE MDMA?

I see the on many places they say 200 + mg is a heavy dose. Is this what would be typically found in 1 gram of PURE MDMA molly? Or in 1 gram pure, is it still just around 200 MG heavy dose?

Some people even say 1 gram is almost toxic to take. is this true?

ive seen some people who say theyve done it and suffered

200 mgs is a heavy dose, but one gram=1000 mgs. its absolutely dangerous and you could die from it.

The most ive ever done most likely, i can not say for certain, they were strong pills back in 2000, my second time rolling was 225-300, 350 at very ost im thinking maybe 300 though mgs and it floored me, would not want to be any higher than that, and I rolled forever on it- the coming to platue was a bit too strong I was going in and out of it, after that I was okay though. The comedown was depression (again it was my second time rolling and I was rolled five nights before, so the cumulative effects of two nights of rolling iv less than week , and possible higher than normal dosing[think they were triple stacks if i remember right] equaled a feeling low and very low in some certain cases.

go to erowid or whatever and follow the guidelines. The reason mdma became illegal in 1985 is bc people didnt follow guidelines and abused it (didn't use it responsibly) and I still see it happening on this forum. Makes me sad

I think most of the posters here know better than to even try. Personally speaking anything over 200 mg is a heavy dose effects wise. I know people take more but you have to take into account product purity and tolerance. If your taking more than 200mg to roll you are probably A. Not spacing your rolls properly or B. Getting shit product.

Anyone who's ingested a whole gram of "pure" MDMA over the course of even 24 hours will likely have posted somewhere on the internet about how horrible they felt and that nobody should follow their footsteps :)

For me personally I will dose 200mg + 100mg redose, which is somewhat on the high end of normal dosage, but unfortunately I've got one of those pesky natural tolerances to all this stuff :(

I wondering if anyone on here has eaten 1 whole entire gram of PURE MDMA?

I see the on many places they say 200 + mg is a heavy dose. Is this what would be typically found in 1 gram of PURE MDMA molly? Or in 1 gram pure, is it still just around 200 MG heavy dose?

Some people even say 1 gram is almost toxic to take. is this true?
I Gram of pure mdma should be 1 gram (1000mg) of mdma. I think most people who are taking a Gram of mdma aren't actually taking MDMA. A gram is about 10hits. Give or take a few. If there's only 200mg
In your whole gram...you should
Find a new supplier

i've eaten a half gram of moonies over the course of abotu an horu and 15 minutes before, back in 2010.
it was enjoyable but very very intense and also the increase in body temperature was DRAMATIC. we're talking a warm summer night, dripping buckets of sweat while just sitting outside not exertign myself much. I wasn't scared per se, at least not very long, of death, but i also drank like 6 bottles of water over prob 3 hours, cause i was dripping sweat the entire time terrible.

I have eaten 1 weighed gram of molly penty of times. Yesterday I ate a whole gram Throughout thE Course of the night. The gram also was tested and turned black.

So did i eat 1 gram pure mdma? I woke up.feeling ok ate good breakfast

This thread is not in the best interest of harm reduction. Eating a gram of pure MDMA is dangerous and the after-effects are severe. Previous posters that stated they ingested a gram and suffered no ill consequences almost certainly ingested MDMA that was cut to shit and posting that they suffered no ill consequences, though obviously well-meant, could end up hurting someone else that happens to have very pure MDMA. For these reasons I'm going to close this thread as no good can come from discussing this, it is dangerous and irresponsible to ingest that much, every way you look at it. OP if you have questions about this, feel free to send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.