tren a acne-antihistamines?

youtubeNATTY

Greenlighter
Hey fellas. I'm new here, I left gh15 as it's a about agreeing with someone with an agenda imo. Anyway don't want to get into forum politics lol,

Just wondering if anyone has success getting rid or preventing tren acne with an antihistamine? I. Remember reading on the dying forum about this?

I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and am just starting
1g primo e
Trt test

But I'm tempted to take 100 tren a and reduce primo but it gives me the worst cystic acne ever!!! All over my shoulders and chest its disgusting!

So antihistamines the cure?

Hey fellas. I'm new here, I left gh15 as it's a about agreeing with someone with an agenda imo. Anyway don't want to get into forum politics lol,

Just wondering if anyone has success getting rid or preventing tren acne with an antihistamine? I. Remember reading on the dying forum about this?

I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and am just starting
1g primo e
Trt test

But I'm tempted to take 100 tren a and reduce primo but it gives me the worst cystic acne ever!!! All over my shoulders and chest its disgusting!

So antihistamines the cure?

Obviously you won't know until you try, as with any compound if it gives you unacceptable side effects don't use it ...

An interesting paper, H1 receptor agonist might be worth a try:

Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2008) 128, 1280–1285; doi:10.1038/sj.jid.5701160; published on line 15 November 2007

Identification of Histamine Receptors and Reduction of Squalene Levels by an Antihistamine in Sebocytes

In conclusion, these data provide evidence for the presence of histamine receptors in sebocytes as well as in sebaceous glands and demonstrate how a histamine receptor-mediated approach to acne therapy may reduce sebum and, consequently, the inflammation associated with acne lesions.

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v128/n5/full/5701160a.html

Thanks gf, really glad your here. You helped me alot over at the growth hormone salesman place.
Glad to have a uker with so much knowledge!

Also do you think any antihistamine will do? Or does it need to be benadryl?
Apparently that shit makes you drowsy.

Just take it before bed. Helps with trensomnia too. Welcome aboard here. This was my first board. We get along well here, small but strong

Just take it before bed. Helps with trensomnia too. Welcome aboard here. This was my first board. We get along well here, small but strong
Thanks mate. Good to see you here as well.

There are so many things wrong with that place, not sure what do say lol.

So did you find antihistamines helping your tren acne? Can you use any or does it have to be benadryl?

Thanks Bro. Good to be here.

Also do you think any antihistamine will do? Or does it need to be benadryl?
Apparently that shit makes you drowsy.

I'd say avoid 1st Generation H1 antagonists since for your trial to be most effective you'd want to dose it 24hrs. Bear in mind it was an in vitro analysis, so it may not actually do anything.

Maybe try the second generation like Claritan, zyrtec, allegra. I never really had issues with tren acne but then again I'm always on benadryl when running tren as its my allergy season.

Hi there I'm looking to start a first cycle but don't no best place to buy I'm 33 got a bit of weight on belly can you tell best product to use and where to buy many thanks

Hi there I'm looking to start a first cycle but don't no best place to buy I'm 33 got a bit of weight on belly can you tell best product to use and where to buy many thanks
Just head up to your nearest pharmacy for your forthcoming anthistamine cycle. 8)