• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

AndyNRTH

Greenlighter
Linky back to end of previous thread

Hey lads, sorry not read the past few pages.

Anyone have experience with Venlafaxine?? Also goes under Effexor.?? Is it a horror drug or what? Any recreational value?

I got sent a well substantial amount by accident instead of valium, I am not a H user at all just wondering if they had any recreational value at all as I am told they are strong? Or should I bin them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lads, sorry not read the past few pages.

Anyone have experience with Venlafaxine?? Also goes under Effexor.?? Is it a horror drug or what? Any recreational value?

I got sent a well substantial amount by accident instead of valium, I am not a H user at all just wondering if they had any recreational value at all as I am told they are strong? Or should I bin them?

These have absolutely no recreational value at all, I was on Venlafaxine for sometime, it may be an effective antidepressant for some people but other than that and those effects take many weeks of daily use to become apparent it has no positive effects.

Bin them.

Just a quick link for info

^ ah ok thanks for the info, I had also the same thoughts after reading about them loads but my friend really wanted to get a second opinion, after reading the side effect I have no qualms about putting them straight into the bin. Thanks anyway, fucking dealer talk all over again "they not valium no but they are really strong" .. Grr they have gone anyway no point dabbing in such things.

Thanks for doing the link thingy,julie
I am hopeless without it
and my name in the title?only justification for that is that I have read every post since the very first V
even had to catch up when i got home from lock-up
I think for me and for many,this drought has taught us a lot
that we CAN manage without gear if we have to and if we want to

A new Heroin thread, it slowed down some what since the gear slowly started trickling in...

My use has hit silly amounts since my rehab date becomes closer, I guess that's a normal response. Shall make it more uncomfortable when I do come to detox.

After a 16 year or so habit on and off I'd avoided IV use, up until now. I've being smoking so much compared to normal it's being destroying my chest so I opted to mix it up a bit with IV, reason being to see what it was like and secondly to rid myself of this awful cough which has worked. I know IV aint a good route to go down but it is only for a couple of weeks until rehab and im performing every HR tip to the book. I'm not all that taken by it if I'm honest, I do prefer smoking but I can see the attraction. I'm pretty good at it aswell but I think that's more down to having large veins so they're really easy to hit.. Obviously it's not the best idea but curiosity got the better of me, let's hope it doesn't kill the cat :\

Let's hope it doesn't kill your veins. Having now broken that taboo, if rehab fails you will now likely never smoke it again - until you find it physically impossible to find a vein. NEVER use your femoral, jugular, or cock. Don't overdo the citric - a few grains is more than enough, anything that doesn't dissolve is just adulterants which need to be filtered out.

Cheers FUBAR... Like I said I'm following it all to the book, like the amount of citric, something that I wouldn't of known about had it not been for this place. I do honestly prefer to smoke it though, I was just smoking that much it was killing my chest, which I suspect is a cut being used as ive noticed bits left in the spoon.. As for those other veins you've mentioned, that's a line I certainly wouldn't cross.

Yes BIG SHOUT TO K YA DUN NO ,!

So back to normal here I hope u all well bar 2 pricks are getting that nice stuff .

The south west is a strange place we do seem to get vey cheap good gear obviously not between 2010n 2013 but amounts are plentiful n the quality has been as high as 60% ffs mad eh that stat was from a police bust of a local lad or was it blondins kit haha

I bought a 8 th a real one 3.67 not 2.8 as some seem to think for £115 n it was that sonfukin hard I had to use a hammer to break the block dynamite 10 bags are .2 n good as well

Tbhbu would have to be a dickhead to end up with bash round ere

Y

Eezee Brimz good to hear from you.

Wolverhampton has seen the same half decent kit for the last month or so - sandy - beige coarse powder with hard rocks in it. Its not supercharged but is still good and does the trick.

Following an aborted social smoke on Friday i was left with 2 samples to try from my man.

The first was a 0.1 of a similar gear to what he was already selling, only paler in colour and not quite as strong IMO

The second sample i thought was a joke. Wrapped in a tissue was a gram of fine dark brown powder (hes given me a load of hot chocolate here to see if im paying attention...) This second stuff was fucking rocket, probably the strongest kit ive had in 2 years. I didnt have to shoot a crumb of this one, I smoked the lot, having more fun with that sample than i did with the stuff id paid for.

Stee With2ees - reporting live from a council estate near YOU!

Now that's a totally alien concept to me. How can you have gear and not use it? Especially when you can't sleep...

You will mate... It only took me 20 years... :(

I read somewhere that at about aged 40,people tend to get 'tired' of using and this is when most people quit.
It's quit now,or die young,I'm sure
not because of the drug,but because of the lifestyle
every day having to find the cash to score,then waiting on the man,and finally the whole ritual of using
of course we put our need for gear before our need for food,so we don't tend to eat as healthily as non users
all these things combine and take it out of you
cos you have to question why you don't see many 'old' addicts

There are not many old addicts as heroin only started coming in to the country in volume in the 80's so people like me in there 50's are about as old as it gets.

What about that charlie clean bloke? Thought he was in his 60s at least.

What about that charlie clean bloke? Thought he was in his 60s at least.

RIP mate, have a look at the obituary threads. He doesnt really feature in this discussion - he had health problems his death was nothing to do with his drug use

Sorry, i didn't know, didnt mean to sound disrespectful, was just questioning the comment that there aren't any heroin addicts over 50.

Sorry, i didn't know, didnt mean to sound disrespectful, was just questioning the comment that there aren't any heroin addicts over 50.

np spudgun no ones going to question your respect, if u didnt know you didnt know