• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

I finally managed to score after much fucking around. Originally rang him at half 4 , didn't end up getting served till nearly half 6.

Even though he was no more than 5 mins away , 10 at the most!

Felt good though getting it home and getting myself fixed up. Feeling much better now.

Just been given an Oxy 80 and 5 Etizolam so just chewed both them up too.

Always said that, smack dealers, they knowingly take the piss more than any other dealer because they know we're not gunna turn round and say "ya know what mate it doesn't matter, I'll leave it"

They've got us in the palm of their hands; by fuck do they know it too!

If you can tell to do one if they have took the pish it'll hopefully teach them a lesson not to fuck you about. Obviously we can't always do that so we are stuck getting the cunt took out us. My gears been different today a lot lighter than it has been for a few weeks. Pure fluffy. After not known what I thought after smoking a little. Just put the g bag on scales and it was .7 so only smoked .3 that's quite good considering how I feel. Hope y'all are having good Pickens whatever ya be doing tonight. Gonna have a beer and a joint at the back door after a toot though, watch the sun go down with the missus romantic bastard eh, maybe after she can even watch me nod into my curry.

It was the dealers more than anything else (except maybe for the big drought in 2010 ..) that made me determined to get off gear. I was sick of being treated like shit by some Scouse cunt who would keep me waiting for hours while he had a kip in his car cos he was coked off his tits the night before... I hated the hold they had over me and the fact I'd basically grovel to them to give them my money. They don't give a shit about losing customers because there's always plenty more. I don't believe in grassing people up, but honestly if it had ever come to the crunch, I would have had no qualms about taking every last one of them down as far as I could...

I was 5 minutes away from telling the dealer to fuck off this evening.... 2 minutes away for an hour and a half, he kept on saying "just hold it down bruv,2 minutes", hold it fuckin down:? What does that even mean you cunt?

Hopefully that is me done with the utter pricks that they are..

Oh, I bought some stone, I haven't smoked crack in over 10 years.. I still think that stands to. Shite

Tell me about it they all take the piss In some way or other but this guy has taken it to a new level.

After having waited an and a half already the other day he told me walk to the esso (the meet) he was on his way to now would be 10 minutes tops. Anyway I'm stood behind the esso garage 40 minutes later still not knowing what's going, after ringing him repeatedly I know he hates this but he's taking me for a proper mug so fuck him! Told me he was 2 mins away and still took 15 mins sto turn up.

Takes the piss though coz Incould have been waiting at home why have me walk to the esso saying ten mins away when over an hour later you're still not there??

And unfortunatwly I've just moved back round here ano he's the only person to score off and he doesn't even do deals on stone, does have cheap, dynamite brandy....he doesn't take it so I'm not sure he know how good the stuff he is knocking out is coz its strong as fuck ha.

Can see someome else but they're a bit away so I have to order at least £30/£40 to make it worth his while coming down. Complete opposite though, he says ten minutes then he's ten minutes....if he's gunna be half an hour he'll let you know. When he comes down to see me he's usually there before I a, haha.

A mate of mine (Kev) who punted Kit a long time ago was a nightmare for keeping people waiting. One day he was working from my mate's house and across the road outside the pub he had a punter waiting for him. About 20 minutes later Kev still hadn't stared to get ready to go serve the guy. The guy had called back once. Kev eventually got up took what the guy wanted and was about to leave when the guy called back. Apparently this was pestering so Kev came back in, sat down and decided to have another coffee before going to serve the guy. Poor guy was only across the road and the transaction would have been done in seconds. Kev started with a teenth but was selling decent bags of good Kit so he quickly built up a good client base. Didn't take him long to become a powder-power prick.

Safety Foil:

When I scored today the guy I bought from said to me "you know that Boots chemist along the road that dish out the tools? They give foil out now. You get a sheet of foil that doesn't need burned and a pointy tooter". I heard a while back there were a few places in England where you could get free safety foil. Is this now quite a common thing?

I hope they all start issuing foil.cos most smack heads will spend their last pennies on gear and be left with not enough for foil.but they can get free rigs etc from the exchange.so it is cheaper for them to IV~great harm reduction there.giving out a few bits of foil would save lives and limbs

A mate of mine (Kev) who punted Kit a long time ago was a nightmare for keeping people waiting. One day he was working from my mate's house and across the road outside the pub he had a punter waiting for him. About 20 minutes later Kev still hadn't stared to get ready to go serve the guy. The guy had called back once. Kev eventually got up took what the guy wanted and was about to leave when the guy called back. Apparently this was pestering so Kev came back in, sat down and decided to have another coffee before going to serve the guy. Poor guy was only across the road and the transaction would have been done in seconds. Kev started with a teenth but was selling decent bags of good Kit so he quickly built up a good client base. Didn't take him long to become a powder-power prick.

Safety Foil:

When I scored today the guy I bought from said to me "you know that Boots chemist along the road that dish out the tools? They give foil out now. You get a sheet of foil that doesn't need burned and a pointy tooter". I heard a while back there were a few places in England where you could get free safety foil. Is this now quite a common thing?

I dont think the free foil service is as common as it should be. My local DSP never provided it due to 'funding', but you could have as many pins, stericups, water amps, sachets of citric and sharpsbins as you could eat... But 1/2 hour up the M6 from me you could get books of perfectly flat, superior quality foil that was exactly the correct size for trays or tooters as well as a free magazine dedicated to information and HR. Like anything else, it just depends which twats you have in charge at the time...

I have been that dude more than once, enough for x amount of gear but not enough for the jimmy, killer. Us junkies always get it sorted though. I can genuinely say the needle has never entered my thoughts when they has been no jimmy, not saying it hasn't with some, and that some haven't turned to the needle for that reason. Pretty shit excuse for a massive choice. The needle is a massive choice. And shouldn't be made from the lack of jimmy. It's good you can get foil from exchanges though. I have heard they do it in the local one here, I have never been to the exchange so can't say for defo but I see no reason to lie about it so am assuming its true. Has anyone any experience with it? Is it good for a smoke? If it was ad probs make my first trip to the exchange just to have a blast with it, easy amused apparently.

My local drug place....they've been handing packs of foil out from the exchange there for ages.

Has anyone any experience with it? Is it good for a smoke? If it was ad probs make my first trip to the exchange just to have a blast with it, easy amused apparently.

Yes. As I said, it is excellent quality. Comes in books of flat perfectly sized sheets. If you have access, get it. Otherwise, just fall prey to the pin like every other drug service wants you to...

In that case I think I will get it. Comes in a little booklets in strips you just pull out yeah? Seems decent. Just wonder why I have never seen anyone kicking about with it, I don't sit with a lot of other people and use though, but I will look it out for myself. I wouldn't use a pin anyway mate just not my cup of tea. Once though I did let someone jag me. I was made with Valium at the time and he asked if I wanted a charge, I said no then yes then no then yes, eventually I took one. I knew it was all brand new works I used hand cleaner and rubbed it in arm, I made sure it was clean as possible, he said he was extra careful too. So I let him bang me up. I could not even look at it being done, was too para lol!! Got to admit the dung was nice, but not overly that I felt like I had to do it again. I enjoyed it for a little while and went back to my jimmy, while he banged up again. It was nice but not nice enough for me to do it again not with everything that can come along with the needle. I thank god I wasn't too fond of it. I have never told anyone that before, only me and the other person I was with know and after that day it has never been mentioned again.

My love of the needle started when I was a speedfreak in the early 80s. AIDS was yet to be discovered, clean needles were just a fantasy. We shared with anyone and everyone - when it got too blunt you just scraped it on a matchbox (Blondin can relate to this). HR was non existant - you got the drugs, who gives a fuck? This is why we all came down with hepatitis before we reached 20.

Back when being a junkie actually meant something. Tbf mate you've done alright mate. That was the hardcore days and your here to tell the tale.

Back when being a junkie actually meant something. Tbf mate you've done alright mate. That was the hardcore days and your here to tell the tale.

I just wish we had had resources like BL in those days. Some of us might still be alive now.

Definitely. BL will have and will continue to save lifes. I was a lurker of BL before I signed up and it has taught me so much in terms of HR, actually it has learned me so much about drugs really and I do and will continue to put into practise everyday.

Been a long time in the game must of seen it all over the years. I know an older geezer who was daft for in back in the day too. Tells me gear wasn't always there so they had to get robbin' chemists down to a tee. They knew exactly what goodies they needed, in and out rapid ninja style while on the rattle, fair play!

Before the influx of brown in the 80s, virtually all junkies were supplied from over prescribed patients or chemist break ins. Same with speed. And coke. Everyone was 'doing chemists' in those days - a situation that is hard to believe in the post 'new labour' years...

Is it possible to IV any brown #3 heroin without adding citric in the UK? i've come across some recently that is a darker brown colour than usual (i'm pretty sure it's more standard in the Netherlands) and almost has a chocolaty smell/texture to it. Anyway I noticed with this stuff that it's far more potent when snorted than smoked if that's anything to go by? I haven't tried dissolving any of it in water though.

if its no3 then no. unfortunately the description refers to its chemical sate and although the colour is usually some kind of brown/tan. ive seen examples of brown coloured no.4 heroins and some of the local no. 3's ive had are virtually white. only way i could think to check without wasting to much is to try and chase a crumb on some foil. if it melts and caramelises - mystery solved.

Well, I've learned something. Better to finish off your stash in one big blow-out than try to eke it out for ages with just a toot in the morning and one at night.

Having just a little always makes me want a little more. Actually getting satisfyingly wrecked, on the other hand, leaves me mostly OK once the sleep is taken care of (diazepam or diclazepam helps; I'm not too keen on the latter, but if it's all there is, it's better than nothing). Anyway, I don't think I'm feeling any withdrawals now.

Must be something to do with the mindset of "eking it out" that makes me psychologically more likely to notice withdrawal from a few poxy crumbs a day than from a decent sesh. True about Set and Setting, anyway.