• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

He's already been 15 mins since he said he was on his way to me

Getting on for an hour from firstnphonevall when he said ten minutes.....

i hate that shit my mans the same. or my regular wit the best. 15 mins turns to an hour. he always comes just always late.
U sorted yet or is he stll 5 mins away

The worst is when ya in a hot as fuck busy ass street wit curtain twitchin grannys. An u been stood there like a donut forr an hour

Not a good sign IME tahat means there still gonna be a while and playin for time in most cases

All I've just got from him is a text saying im in traffic. I call BS. Traffic on the roads at nearly 8 at night, not usually

Oi dude u get sorted then i take it. too fucked to update the situation to all us guys intensely awaiting the outcome. Will he wont he?

Can get 6/10 .3 for 15

However I can now get fucking lush stuff its 8th for 175 or q 325. Which folks might think is a rip off. But fuck no. It's incredible. I was thinking it would be a rip off.

My lord it makes everything look like average. Im so glad i can get this for myself and my gf. Amazing,

Nope he stopped answering his phone and I never ended up scoring coz the other Guy wont drive all the way to me for one bag.

Why tell me ten mins when I first ring then why make up some BS about traffic when hes still not even coming.

Dealers, of heroin and crack especially are notorious for being complete twats.... just the way it is unfortunately :(

Tell me about it they all take the piss In some way or other but this guy has taken it to a new level.

After having waited an and a half already the other day he told me walk to the esso (the meet) he was on his way to now would be 10 minutes tops. Anyway I'm stood behind the esso garage 40 minutes later still not knowing what's going, after ringing him repeatedly I know he hates this but he's taking me for a proper mug so fuck him! Told me he was 2 mins away and still took 15 mins sto turn up.

Takes the piss though coz Incould have been waiting at home why have me walk to the esso saying ten mins away when over an hour later you're still not there??

And unfortunatwly I've just moved back round here ano he's the only person to score off and he doesn't even do deals on stone, does have cheap, dynamite brandy....he doesn't take it so I'm not sure he know how good the stuff he is knocking out is coz its strong as fuck ha.

Can see someome else but they're a bit away so I have to order at least £30/£40 to make it worth his while coming down. Complete opposite though, he says ten minutes then he's ten minutes....if he's gunna be half an hour he'll let you know. When he comes down to see me he's usually there before I a, haha.

Last edited:
Fucking hell mate that is brutal. The gear would need to the best I have ever seen to put up with the knob. Sorted now int ya mate? Hope your not on a rattle on a day like this.

I slept in today. Had them zops must of been ok to make me sleep till the time. Without benzos and the likes I am up at 6:30. Any didn't phone my man till later about half 1. He was babysitting he is a family man older geezer, but a mate not just my dealer. Anyway he got the kids in the car,(kids about 8 or 9, doesn't really matter what age they are) I didn't ask him to do that I understand family first regardless and I know sometimes on a friday he has them. But he came along with in half an hour he knew I would of been rattling so that's why he took the chance I thank him for that could of waited though shit as it would of been.

Having a steady toot' and a few joints of pollen. Usual intake. With the sun though do wish I could feel like I used to on sunny fridays. Right onit, not now sadly. Smack has killed that.

Why tell me ten mins when I first ring then why make up some BS about traffic when hes still not even coming.

Yeh, the amount of times my dealer was pulled, or had a flat tyre was unbelievable. He was also 'just round the corner' when he was going 40 miles in the opposite direction to score, or '10 minutes from yooz lah' when he was 2 fuckin hours away. Cunts....

Cunts indeed. In the morning when your rattling I have had ''just baggin it m8" and I know that is a whopper. Or if they are coming to to you, and you wait however long with them textin you the famous line, then say actually you need to come pick it up. Would had no problem doing that to start with. Just act like cunts cos its smack and know its needed, not wanted.

First rule of dealing - always keep the customers waiting

Found this was the case for coke dealers in particular

and somehow,the ones that don't keep you waiting,end up being the ones who get pulled up by the police.
now i don't use,i find my days can be quite empty cos the scoring takes so much of your time
it's another part of the entire habit
waiting for the man