• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 girls taking mdma at home together?

kikikiki

Greenlighter
Hi, so I'm a lesbian and me and my lesbian friend are planning on rolling together alone at my house in a few weeks. I have taken mdma before a couple years ago when I was about 16 and so I'm not particularly worried about how I will feel/my experience, however I was in a much more lively situation (house party in London, a lot of people, we even walked to a second big house party in the early morning) basically, there was a lot to stimulate me and my mind on E. Comparatively, the two of us will be basically hanging out, rolling, listening to some music/watching stuff if we're dosile enough. We smoke up regularly and so we're planning on having some green for the comedown or as and when we feel like some (although I know some people can freak out a bit from smoking on e). She was diagnosed with depression about 8 months ago and has been on Citalopram for a lil while now, and was feeling a lot better and despite my hesitation for her to come off the SSRIs for a bit in order to be able to roll, she has made the decision to do so for 2 weeks so she can feel the effects of mdma. Heads up- I KNOW this isn't a great thing so comments about how idiotic this is for someone with depression won't be appreciated but if you have been in this situation obviously your experiences would be valuable to hear about.
My major queries are:
  • Is someone with depression more likely to have a bad trip? She is excited about the whole experience, and taking it with me at my house but I'm curious if a depressed brain has different reactions than the norm. Equally I'm interested in how her comedown might be affected. I didn't experience one last time but I am prepared for it happening as most people experience some kind of comedown post-peak.
  • On that note- how should I deal with a bad trip? For her? I'd like to be prepared in terms of what I should do. We are probably not going to have a sitter but I can still be productive enough to sort shit out when it comes down to it!
  • What would you suggest we do while we're up and rolling? I know you can't really predict what you'll be eager to do on X but if you have any basic ideas I'd appreciate.
  • Are we likely to be all over each other? We are both attractive and she has previously expressed attraction to me so I'd worry we'd become too close if we were each others only company during the trip, and possibly jeopardise our friendship..
  • Are 1 on 1 trips generally very intense? From what I've read I can assume that they are, but most threads I've read have been about couples or a girl and guy, but if you have any personal experience of tripping with someone you're close to and could be attracted to I'd like to hear how it all went down, esp if you've been in a girl/girl sitch
  • Is alcohol always a bad idea? We are both a bit worried she will have little to no effect if her 2 week break from meds still isn't enough time off ssris to roll.
  • Finally, any important or just basic tips you'd give us? Things we should steer clear of/ensure we have (gum- for teeth grinding etc)
Thank you for any help you can give! I'd be grateful for any info or experiences you can offer up! =D

added: found out she's on 40 mg of Citalopram (higher than average dosage), and so her withdrawals are going to be pretty fckn awful:( think she still wants to do it though, hope 2 weeks will get it out her system enough she can roll

Last edited:
1. Someone who struggles with depression, IME is not more likely to have a bad MDMA trip. BUT, someone with depression is more likely to have a harsher comedown. I did not experience a crash or comedown the first time I used MDMA though, and I have struggled with depression.

2. She probably will not have a bad trip unless she takes too much; MDMA relieves anxiety and produces a large amount happiness and euphoria. If she is feeling bad just comfort her and make sure she has enough water.

3. Do what ever feels natural to you, music sounds great on MDMA. Resist the urge to call everyone and tell them you love them.

4. If you are both ALREADY attracted to each other, and you are alone for the roll, MDMA will intensify those feelings. Some people become more sexual on MDMA, and for some sex drive is diminished.

5. One on one trips can be very intense, and they can create/strengthen emotional bonds. Tripping with someone you are close to can make you feel closer to them during and after.

6. Alcohol can dangerously dehydrate you while on MDMA. Also it takes much more alcohol to feel drunk on MDMA, so you can easily drink yourself sick. Also the comedown/crash will be harsher. Alcohol should generally be avoided on MDMA if you want to be as safe as possible.

7. Make sure you have gum, drink water/stay hydrated, but don't drink too much water.

Have fun and stay safe! Make sure to test your pills/powder before taking, no matter what a source/dealer tells you.

ur friend must really dig mdma if they are willing to go through 2 weeks of discontinuation symptoms, and then another month of side effects as the citalopram builds up in their system again, not to mention their depression coming to the fore again as the antidepressant levels reduce in their system.

i can't comment on this but i am not sure if 2 weeks is long enough for citalopram to leave your system if you have been taking it for 8 months

i am pretty sure that it would be a better idea for your gf to taper off the citalopram for a week or two, before stopping completely for 2 weeks. although some people experience withdrawal from ssri in a reduced way, who can predict how your gf may react unless she has stopped taking it b4, if she was suicidal or self-destructive before taking the ssri she should consult with her dr before stopping the med.

dont drink with mdma, it won't make the experience any better

take some magnesium supplements a couple hours before dosing in order to reduce bruxism (medical name for clenching jaw i think)

eat really healthily the days prior and post mdma roll

if you are sourcing mdma through friends who are not drug nerds, or just a random dealer, test the mdma with a testing kit.

you won't need stuff to do because you will probably end up having absurdly deep conversations with eachother xD sensual pleasure is highly enhanced so just rubbing eachothers skin will feel orgasmic, put on sum good electronic music as well for vibes, ambient lighting would be cool too like lava lamp/coloured lights.

im jelly

1. I've never experienced a bad trip on ecstasy for normal use. I've been diagnosed with depression before as well, but ecstasy seemed to cure it after I started using it, and the trips were always extremely uplifting and euphoric at normal dosages and usage patterns. I've gotten a bad trip from abusing ecstasy though (taking them WAY too often..).

2. Warm Shower, Sports Beverages. I've had loads of experience with stimulant issues and I've OD'd once in my life. The worst possible problems on stimulants are anxiety and paranoia, like feeling like you're going to die. Although it's rare, this can happen and I've found a warm shower and a sports beverage to alleviate panic more than anything else on stims.

3. Go with whatever feels right! Turn up some music, play with kids toys and lights and go fucking wild! Don't be surprised if things get sensual/sexual though, if you're attracted to each other.

4. There is a strong possibility emotional barriers will be broken and you will admit any feelings you have for each other. You probably will also want to be sexual with each other if you're alone.

5. I've often rolled 1 on 1 with my fiance/girlfriend of 4 years, and it ALWAYS gets very sexual when we roll alone.

6. Don't drink. Not only does it exacerbate the side effects and dangers, but it also dulls the effects of the ecstasy.

7. DRINK WATER OR SPORTS DRINKS! 1 bottle an hour is what I recommend unless you're doing some intense physical activity. Try to get sports drinks though, lack of electrolytes can cause extremely dangerous effects like convulsions/erratic or rapid heartrate/hallucinations and I've experienced that first hand from using stimulants without replenishing my electrolytes.

Someone with depression is way more prone to be MORE depressed for a very long time after it. Organic food > Prescription pills. ;)

this is mostly directed to questions about your friend stopping her medication. i personally have stopped abilify and am going to switch to B. Caapi. the benefits of using B. Caapi instead as a natural antidepressant is that you don't have to take it regularly and there are no withdraw symptoms from it and you can trip as you wish (though do not combine caapi with MDMA; but like i said there are no withdraw symptoms so if you want to roll it should be easy to wait until it's out of your system).

This might be something she could look into as an alternative. many people find it much more effective and convienent than pharmacutical antidepressants. also you can grow your own medicine by growing Syrian Rue or B. Caapi. plus they will synergize and enhance psychedelic experiences to boot and help with integration of psychedelic experiences as well.

consider it; it might change her life. at the same time; i'm not in a position to give professional medical advice as i don't know her, her psychology, her medical history, or anything. but generally speaking she should consider trying it. you can find B. Caapi vine and Syrian rue seeds online. personally i think she should do her own research and try to get her to join the DMT nexus to ask people about their experiences with Rue and Caapi alone as an antidepressant. also Rue and Caapi are great for quitting tobacco.

another thing; i find it hurts when people say that it was a stupid decision to stop my anti-depressant. it kinda made me feel belittled and stuff; made it harder because they used the power of subjestion to make me think and worry about it more than i should have. just some food for thought.

also don't drink too much fluids; it can hurt your and cause serious problems if you over do it. everything in moderation :)

also; try using it theraputically. http://www.maps.org/research-archiv...otherapy_Treatment_Manual_Version_6_FINAL.pdf

although this manual is directed to PTSD; it might also work to draw inspiration from it for treating depression. just understand that with depression and MDMA there is a risk of addiciton due to MDMA having a very strong antidepressant effect. on the other hand if you over do it you will KNOW that you are over doing it because of the difficult experiences you're having due to your seratonin system having an inadequate supply of seratonin. take 5 HTp for the come down and for a month after; it will restore your seratonin system and help the hangover.

you can also take small amounts of 5HTP before you roll; don't take alot because too much will cause seratonin syndrome. but taking a small amount will increase the amount of seratonin you have pre-roll; making for an even more euphoric and seratonin-y experience.

My biggest concern regards the discontinuation of an SSRI, having tapered and stopped Paxil I know how difficult it can be to get off an SSRI. I would say tapering is an absolute must, even if it is a quick taper, that's better than stopping cold turkey. Also if she can acquire some other substances that will help her taper more smoothly I would advise that, but obviously choose such substances wisely and don't abuse them if at all possible. I agree with the posts saying she will have a harsher comedown, as I have depression and have taken MDMA before, I know it can push me out of commission for a few days following a roll. I have used Xanax and Opiates in the past to keep myself sane following a roll, I usually wouldn't advise people to do what I've done, but she should make sure to have substances that will allow her to keep an equilibrium as much as possible during this process. Getting on and off medications is always a rough road and it should be handled delicately though not taken lightly. As she goes through this process do keep a close watch on her behaviors and listen carefully to what she says. If things seem to be going poorly step in and use your resources to discern the appropriate actions, if for some reason she seems to be deteriorating quickly do not hesitate to reach out for help. My hope is that this process goes smoothly and you have a good time rolling together. Keep an eye on her post roll as that will be the critical time period for her, most likely. Have Fun

I never could feel mdma much during the brief time I took antidepressants. My friend had asked me to test a roll he wanted to get a large amount of so he bought me one and I took it. It did about as much for me as a percocet 5 did back then. I was able to tell it was mdma and that was it. He ended up buying a good amount and said it was some of the best stamps he ever got and he took mdma about twice a week.

So I dunno if she will have a bad roll. After about 2 weeks off an SSRI is about how long it takes me to start feeling better. I personally did not benifit from ssri's but the doctor's said it worked for anxiety and well it didn't for me.

I have had one bad roll in my life. It didn't last long and it actually turned out to be an OK roll after the come up so maybe it was about 45 minutes of a bad roll. Anyways I got it a fight outside near the nightclub and ended up kicking the shit out of this guy who tried to rob my friends and I with a knife. I suppose the adrenaline and just looking at the homeless crackhead all covered in blood fucked with my head. Someone had to defend us and I was closest in proximity to the guy so I handled things. I would have expected my friends to do the same.

Anyways I got in the club and my friends got me a beer (which I can't really condone in terms of hr, but it did calm me down) and a female friend of mine gave me a massage and talked with me until I felt better. It wasn't really all that sexual even though some stuff happened later on that night but the massage just helped me relax. I was coming up rather hard and adrenaline was pumping and the whole thing was disturbing for all of us.

So yeah after a couple beers a nice massage I was good. I never really have bad trips. I feel like you can stop a bad trip but that is just me. I don't think I could let myself have a bad trip but I have wigged out from strong weed at just the worst possible time to smoke it. I do have anxiety and panic disorder so that may be why. I had stopped smoking weed and now if I do smoke its all good, but I rarely smoke.

Back to rolling and tripping. I think as long as you have a good atmopshere, plenty of water and cold drinks, and your friend is not having any withdrawal from the SRRI you should be good. I would think that would be the main concern.

I hate to say it but maybe having a valium or some benzo might not be a bad idea just in case the come up is rough or she does have any anxiety issues. That is personally what I would have on standby when tripping in case things went south.

As always sex can fuck up a friendship. It depends on both parties. Chances are since mdma is such a touchy feely drug that you will be all over each other. I dunno if your friend is bi or gay or straight and I am not gonna bother to get into that other than you should probably talk ahead of time about whether or not you feel comfortable if it turns sexual.

Since you are lesbian you may find yourself really attracted to your friend so if you have sex with her and well she doesn't feel the same way the next day or the next week, etc. can you handle that?

Usually when you get ready to trip you may want to discuss whether or not it is going to get sexual or not. It is up to you there. I usually don't and just let things play out as I am pretty good at reading body language and what people say and whatnot by this point in my life so I already know where things are going. I guess the only issue is that your sexuality may not be the same as hers.

So anyways just don't let her feel like she was tricked into having sex with you on mdma. I know that sounds fucked up, but trust me you would not want to hear her say that. Chances are it sounds like she is in to you anyways. She is going off her meds to have this experience with you. I just would not be pushy and let things happen naturally.

From what you said it sounds like you will definitely be at least massaging each other so yeah I mean it is a drug and it does feel good to touch on it. That being said as a man I did not like a it when a male friend started to rub my shoulders when we were rolling. It just felt unatural to me and he was saying it was "no homo" but it felt very homo to me so I asked him to stop. That was that and finally some female friends showed up which was a relief to me but anyways.

I am just saying if it is gonna happen just let it happen naturally. If you are worried about being embarassed or fucking up your friendship you might want to bring up the subject briefly by just saying something like "You know I am gay, right....so ummm....how do you feel if....and if it did...would we still be cool?"

I find communication key in relationships. If I had a gay friend come on to me when I was rolling I shot them down and did not think anything of it. So don't expect it to turn sexual. She is not required to get sexual. Women seem to be more comfortable touching one another in non sexual ways like massages then men because that just is not shit straight men do tbh but I have seen straight women snuggle and I was like OK, didn't think they were gay or nothing.

So yeah have fun and hydrate. I personally have drank while rolling. I am not gonna say it is safe. If you have a couple it is probably ok but I can't say it is a good idea. You will probably feel shittier the next day and you definitely will have more trouble staying hydrated. I guess it depends on how active you are and the temperature where you are. But just have fun and let things happen naturally. I think I over said most things.

Have fun.