View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Darknet "mescaline analogues"

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
Have seen th advertising this come to Find put after clicking the link it is a bunch of NBOME mixed together!?!

WTF??

so they wrote in their description that its a bunch of NBOME mixed together, or thats what someone said in the feedback they left.

you gotta work on your grammer skillz

Sorry

They wrote in the description that it's a bunch of NBOME's mixed together

I was expecting like a mix of AL, MAL, and proescaline

Should of known something was up when the title was mescaline analogue blotters for sale....I know that none of those are active at that range

But why/how would they advertise them as that is my question?

if they were actually selling mescaline analogue blotter they would have just called it the chemical name

unless they didnt actually care about getting positive reviews

its very misleading, though nbomes are very loosely related to mescaline, not enough to call them an analogue though

"Mescaline analogues" is a pretty broad term, arguably any of the phenethylamines could be considered a "mescaline analogue".

Anyway, don't be surprised if drug dealers aren't honest, the darknet really is no better than traditional street markets. It's just a different venue, but you're still dealing with unaccountable strangers selling you drugs!

the fact they are like $1-$2 should have clued you in pretty quick it wasn't a esc/pro mix.

It's just a marketing gimmick

I would also argue that the darknet is MUCH better than traditional street dealing. However, I do understand your point, and any further discussion on this matter is too close to sourcing.

THREAD CLOSED ;-)

but you're still dealing with unaccountable strangers selling you drugs!

Not quite unaccountable sekio - you do have the opinions of other people who've dealt with them unlike street dealers.

Dark net markets are unbelievably better than street dealers. Any dodgy sellers like this one are easy to spot and there are forums teeming with vendor and product comparisons, lab results, info on how to order securely and this is on top of the reviews that are embedded into listings on the main site. It only takes a few orders and a few hours of browsing and reading the forums to figure out your favourite guy for each drug you want, and a back up vendor too, then you're sorted. Plus if you're an enthusiast of psychedelics in particular then it's heaven due to the choice, all sorts of rarities on there

Dark net markets are unbelievably better than street dealers. Any dodgy sellers like this one are easy to spot and there are forums teeming with vendor and product comparisons, lab results, info on how to order securely and this is on top of the reviews that are embedded into listings on the main site. It only takes a few orders and a few hours of browsing and reading the forums to figure out your favourite guy for each drug you want, and a back up vendor too, then you're sorted. Plus if you're an enthusiast of psychedelics in particular then it's heaven due to the choice, all sorts of rarities on there
It's the future.

I'm with you terac. Certainly been a godsend for anyone keen on LSD.

I have seen those " mescaline analogue " ads ; they do in fact actually state they're selling NBOx blotters .