View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3 days in a row lsd tripping

jtcucla

Bluelighter
Im goin to a music festival and have never done lsd day after day. Can someone give me some advice or warnings on this?

it wont work. the effects will be super diminished if not absent after the first one really. Are you 100% positive that its lsd? if its NBOME you could die trying this at a festival environment as high doses/ repetative doses have in a hot environment have claimed many lives, many of these people thought they were taking acid (lsd) also as the effects are very similar.

it wont work. you won't feel anything after the first one really. Are you 100% positive that its lsd? if its NBOME you could die trying this at a festival environment.

Please don't give false info. You can dose multiple days in a row on LSD, though you may have to up your dosage on the following day(s) to achieve desired results. You should trip regardless each time. As for lasting effects, you may be tired the next few days to come, other than that all should be well. Speaking from experience and have had multiple encounters with this.

Please don't give false info. You can dose multiple days in a row on LSD, though you may have to up your dosage on the following day(s) to achieve desired results. You should trip regardless each time. As for lasting effects, you may be tired the next few days to come, other than that all should be well. Speaking from experience and have had multiple encounters with this.

ok, trying upping your dose the second and third day and hope it its lsd so it doesn't kill you, then let me know how it works out.

you don't want advice and warnings.

you want somebody to tell you that it will work just as well the second and third day as long as you up your dose, and that this is not dangerous whatsoever. You should be more specific on what you ask for if you are only willing to accept one specific answer.

but my "advice and warning" is that its a waste of time/drugs and a risk if you don't have lab confirmation of what drug you have.

besides, if youve done this your self and have 1st hand experience what type of additional info are you looking for? I gave you "advice"...but you've done this before apparently so you should know what to expect.

Last edited:
I know many people who have successfully done this with LSD

You just have to double
Your dose each day..1 the first day .2 the second day, 4 the third day, etc........

I know many people who have successfully done this with LSD

You just have to double
Your dose each day..1 the first day .2 the second day, 4 the third day, etc........

if doing this be 100% sure that you do have lsd. again, most ppl at festivals don't seem to be aware that there are other drugs besides lsd being passed off as it and it can get you killed if you attempt this practice. I just want it noted because someone is going to read this thread one day then assume its safte to take four hits of acid aftter days of trying to trip in a row and it ends up not being acid(lsd).

I'm glad your driving that point home

A little overkill, but yes there is a lot of NBOME going around...it's cheap as fuck, and it's bad

Thanks goodness in my hay day of doing L it was L.... There was no Nbomb in the 90's

That said I would not buy drugs on blotter at a festival nowadays because of that....and most of my L was purchased at shows

Now of I ran into certain people I would....but I know some friends of family and wouldn't think twice about dropping there L

i have noticed switching up substances works better than trying to find the right amount to redose.
i like to eat one or maybe two pieces of strong L the first night.
then the second night either get drunk, or do ketamine, or mxe or something like 2ce if i want to trip again
and then the 3rd night eat around twice as much acid as the first night and mix a dissociative in with it.

there is endless combinations but thats what i like.

only combine drugs if you have tested everything with reagent kits. they are super cheap on ebay. its silly not to have at least one.

it works if you double every time. Saying first day 2 hits, 2nd day 4 hits, 3d day 8 hits, the 8 hits however wont be 8 hits, no worries, it will not be very strong. LSD has crazy tolerance

As others have said, LSD Tolerance builds up extremely quickly.

Speaking from personal experience, on the one occasion I've tried to trip two days in a row it was a failure, admittedly I did try taking the same dose 1 tab @150ugs (yes I know blotter potency is fickle)

The way I see it, you have two options.... well, three, but the 3rd option is being sober for a day.... and we don't need that kind of negativity here ;)

Option 1. Up your dose every day, and just accept the fact that you may just end up eating a bunch of expensive paper that doesn't do shit cause your tolerance is up. Other downside to this is what Lucid has been trying to hammer home- you may not actually have Acid......which could end very badly.

Option 2. Mix it up! My last 3 day festival I got drunk and rolled the first day, 2nd day I rolled again ( not recommended...i was dumb) 3rd day I tripped balls on some great Acid and had a fantastic time.
Personally, if I was you I'd drop Acid on the 1st or 2nd day, and Find some Good MDMA for the last day, so the festival is over while you're coming down from the MDMA.

Up to you though, that's just my advice, I treat my LSD like it's a treasure, so I can't imagine wasting bulk tabs trying to do it multiple days in a row, it's too special to me.

Doubling the dose the next day won't work. I remember taking 1000 mics about 10 hours after I'd taken 300 mics. I felt absolutely nothing whatsoever from tripling the dose. And I mean nothing - absolutely fuck all. It was as if I'd never even taken the 1000 mics. So if you feel absolutely nothing after 10 hours I can't see how you'll feel much after another 14 hours.

And you'd need a little sleep for your brain receptors to recover anyway - you won't get any sleep tripping 3 days in a row.

Doubling the dose the next day won't work. I remember taking 1000 mics about 10 hours after I'd taken 300 mics. I felt absolutely nothing whatsoever from tripling the dose. And I mean nothing - absolutely fuck all. It was as if I'd never even taken the 1000 mics. So if you feel absolutely nothing after 10 hours I can't see how you'll feel much after another 14 hours.

And you'd need a little sleep for your brain receptors to recover anyway - you won't get any sleep tripping 3 days in a row.

Well, i can explain that to you, its because you took it right away during your trip, you were trying to prolong your LSD trip before it ended, thats not working in most cases, i tried similar with truffels, you should wait at least 5-10 hours between the trips, meaning that you should have waited another 5-10 hours, lsd tolerance goes away very fast during the first hours, and for some people doubling can even prolong a trip, but not evryone.

And you do not need to sleep when beeing high 3 days in a row, you will probably not even be tired.. and even if you are tired as ***, once the lsd kicks in you are awake again anyway. I remember taking 10 hits of lsd one day and taking 160g of truffels + 1 hit lsd the next day, and it worked, it was around 24 hours after my previous trip, i also didnt sleep obviously but had around 10 hours break inbetween the trips.

Hope that helps.

But each person is different.

The first LSD psychedelic effects were long over after 10 hours azuma - all I had to look forward to at that point was another 6 hours of being unable to get to sleep. So I took the 1000 mics hoping I'd get some psychedelic effects and nothing happened. Do you think if I'd waited another 6 hours I'dve started tripping again?

Varies from one person to the next. Individual brain chemistry, diet, exercise habits, metabolism and sleep are all major variables.

I have taken LSD 2 days in a row on occasion with no diminished effects the second day (other than loss of 'magic', but that's a psychological thing).

I have taken 2C-E 3 days in a row on numerous occasions and a couple of times the third one was actually the most intense. That said I hear tolerance is less of an issue with 2C-E than with LSD.

LSD never worked for me AA, I think it did work with mushrooms once taking it the next day but for me LSD puts me out of the game for a good few days. And that includes other drugs - if I take MDMA the day after LSD I get absolutely no effects from it.

The first LSD psychedelic effects were long over after 10 hours azuma - all I had to look forward to at that point was another 6 hours of being unable to get to sleep. So I took the 1000 mics hoping I'd get some psychedelic effects and nothing happened. Do you think if I'd waited another 6 hours I'dve started tripping again?

Like AA said, varys from the person, but for me it is that way, i tripped.. days of days in a row so far, usually when i want to trip very long, i start with high dose lsd, then take dxm lvl 3 or 4 and when i wake up take more DXM and mix it with shrooms and LSD, and that works..

I dont recommend doing that however because it can be deadly i guess, serotonin syndrom? I just do it because YOLO.

Well and i dont know that i will ever get a serotonin syndrom after all this years, that would be quite odd, my body is so used to this, so ye... but still, i dont want anyone to .. you know, ;
but anyway the 2nd day it always works for me..
Funny thing is that the DXM is also stopping the perception disorder, evrytime i got one i just take dxm and it goes away... (well 2g DXM over 2 days, i should add - but then the hardest perception disorders are gone,..).

Thx for the advice. On the matter of fake L; I do have a test kit and im well aware of the fakes. Glad to hear that people care.