• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and Anxiety??

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I find that some nights if I do not smoke it is difficult to sleep. So usually by my own choice I'll smoke before bed every night. It calms my thoughts. I get in this peaceful state. The weed taste so amazing and isn't hard to acquire. Even more suprising I can now roll decent j's without even trying.. Does weed = Sanity. Without it life is not worth it. It would be impossible to be honest to give up weed :) it's always stuck around through the other issues .. but I find weed. Idk I just love the way it taste the feeling in your body after a big rip Haga. It's great for most hangovers usually. But it made stuff worse today lol. I'm doped up on legal meds weed and the stronger darker side of the drugs...

i made a similar post about this; but it was more about what type of anxiety is caused by weed. it's meant to collect data. feel free to respond.

also i think weed is fine in moderation; and anymore is the business of the individual IMO. you should be warned about psychological addiciton; it only affects a minority of the weed user population though.

I am well aware of addiction friend. Trust me. I've been down these dark roads and know how to ride each road... I am crazy literally so I won't even care or realize how big a dose is until hours later or a bit longer sometimes I get high on Meth to bad... I just end up regretting it all but there's the craving for me ;) and being naturally stupid. I'll gladly mix Methamphetamine with Heroin. Doesn't matter on the dose always have more H bc the meth will overpower everything in the end.

This is what I want to answer. If we are all equal and all created with the intention of purity and good... Then why is it that some people don't have to live their lives they are given it because they come from wealthy or valuable family. Why are some of us put here to fail and be held down.. Why do some have so much extra stuff and live their life's spoiled and materialized while others don't even have the basic things we take for grantit everyday like shelter love food and chances in life. Why do some get so many more chances then others and end up winning while others can work their whole life away just to end up being given very few chances. Why do some live lives without the evils of our world and are the model family and do things that are positive and never really struggle or deal with tragedy.. Why are some given so many issues given things that are taken quickly. Why do some have to deal with the evils with their whole family and just can't get away?? Why do some kids get to be given everything they can want while there are kids who will even be consoled or fixed just bc of one person they have or their mentality or their reelationships. , Why are Some people born to be the things society makes count and determine life. Like one is born into the ethnic class and bc society says they are automatically judged and may be praised for their ethnicity bc of the overall "Way of life" of those people. While others are punished for their ethnicity and aren't given chances bc they are what there race is.. Why are people made just to be crushed by society to be the monsters to be "Wrong" when you don't have a say. Why do some have to struggle with illness in their family and suffer from it. Struggle bc of it. Aren't able to live normal lives... Why are some given so Mich hate and negativity. Why are some born thinking they don't deserve to be alive who suffer in life. Why are some born to end up killing themselves.. Why is white so valuable? Why do people have to die for the actions of others. Why are some born into safe places where they thrive and can be safe.. where the dark side of life isn't really here. Where laws and the system run the land.. where men judge men and condemn men. Why do some get pushed to kill and end up societies devils.. Why are some born into slavery while others have freedom for their life.. Why must people die to prove who is right. Why is greed the downfall of humans and the common demon.. Why does God allow the different religions if his is the truth? Why are people born into their quality if life.. Why do some become elites while others can't bc of their race or belief. Why are some given so much love and support when some don't have anyone to love them. Why are some abused and betrayed by their parents while others are raised and the result of their parents.. Why are some born into the world defected and treated like less for their lives bc they can't live their own lives bc they weren't given the things that all should. Why do some people get to end the life of others and take away their divine rights. Why do some only know tragedy and oppression.. Why can one man enslave others and make them his creations. Why does evil prosper... Why do some people in different parts of history have to deal with war and true evil. When others live in times of peace.. Why do some have to run from death and fight while others are just slaves and tricked to believe that justice is for men to state and define.. What if we're all being tricked. The life we live is the way that the false prophets pushed for bc it served their intents. The false divine make society their own image. Why do some have so much power?? What if the devil was the savior and we were tricked bc greedy people wanted the paradise promised to us for themselves... Why do the ones who aren't living by the system or God get punished and destroyed. They are sinners. They are wrong. They are going to Hell. We need to hate them. Just... How are we supposed to believe in one creator who is equal loving and understanding... When it's nothing like this. We are either packaged and made with Care and given to the ones who are special... And turn into big idols to the people. End up changing the world. End up Being the slave society needs. End up Being remembered. End up living good lives. End up Being able to thrive no matter what. And are the way society thinks people need to look... Then why are others just thrown together. They don't have everything that we are taught to need. They don't have the support or don't have the ones to take care of them. They fuck up and get put down by the world. They are the average ones. They can do things but never stand out. They are cheated and forgotten. They try to be good people and just have to deal with tragedy to much.. Don't have a real reason to live or live to be what someone else wants. How can some one just feel so bad and hate their lives and not be given any chances . Are judged bc of their family. Live in the old way where men are superior... Is it fair that one is made to hate themselves so much and then they don't go nowhere are hurt to Mich. Why is it fair that a population of people that did everything right and were peaceful end up losing their way of life bc the white man will be superior to any men.. Why should some kids have to live in misery alone scared and lost.. Why should they be someone else's puppet. Why should they be abused and held down. Why don't anyone love them... Why are they so broken. . Why do some people have to live in their parents shoes? Why are so many dreams praised and encouraged to our kids... When they are then hit hard with the truth that it's all possible but it does discriminate. Race and family determines your place of power... If your just a common last named basic overall fake mold you don't mean much.. If our God cares why can't we be who we want. Why can't we choose our lives and position.. Why can't we decide what we look like.. How is it fair that your parents pretty much decide your genes and everything... They give you your blood DNA skills looks biases and their actions can affect yours.. Their social status makes you. If they are rich or well off but don't really have much bc they need to live and don't provide you with material bliss. If they are poor your poor and have to grow up in those conditions.... Why are some born to be big bc of genetics. While others are born skinny and perfect.. Can female be Satan? They deceive they control they tempt they can harm they can use. They do all these things to deceive men to believing they are beautiful..most womendestroy their natural looks and body just to be beautiful to men. I wanna know most of all. What kind of creator makes his people kill to defend their beliefs... Why do good people become slaves to their creator and give him life back wen he only created. Why do people who are pure natural leaders protigees.. People who can do what they want. People everyone loved. People who did the right thing always. People with innocence. People with no demons who only help others. People who stood out. People who were in a good position and had good family. People with so much going. And then what makes me iffy is how these people followed the book and were gods perfect beings. How they didn't do anything wrong.... But yet they are teased with all this and then it is all taken because of evil bc of murder bc of suicide... Or bc one mistake ruined everything. They die early. They get used and screwed. They are innocent and believe in the American dream... Whereas someone who was evil and someone who screwed others over bc of greed.. One who ruined the work others did for years just because they are dirty enough to get hurt on your property. .. Then when you don't help them or let them off without anything or if one involves the authorities or if one has issues with these people. they turn around and take everything bc that's justice. You did everything right but they got justice and did everything wrong but it just shows the honest guy vets fucked.... They Steal from others. They cause harm. They never had to workm they get by screwing good people over. They live for a longg time and get away with stuff to much. They ruin others or destroy bonds. They Steal the life from others pretty Mich bc the kids suffer to. These people could have killed bc they were drunk but get away with it bc of that. Where one could cause harm bc of mental illness and have proof and be right .. and end up Being locked away and judged and destroyed... All bc the drunk guy wasn't crazy. And just bc this other guy is insane he needs to be contained and taken away from society. They don't deserve to live bc they are sick. They are faking or using the government benefits. They can't be someone. Haha they don't matter bc they don't pay taxes so we will just keep psychos locked up... Or they use it as an excuse to not work wen really they can't work they dint function right and can't hold jobs. They are feared bc They have issues... They need to have help to live.

Can we learn to read the whole book instead of the summary??? One cannot judge the inegrity and fitness bc they know where there from or they make guess based on race. Why is society stupid. . One point you want seperate races and try to keep it that way. But then those who are mixed races with good blood lines are treated like a step better then the ethnicity piece of them. Why is purity white??? Why is evil black? Coincidence?... Why do some races remain oppressed? Why does the one you follow matter so much?? Like whites were the top, then Spanish French which are just white cultured people but always. Blacks are on bottom. They are still an awakward lesson for your kids. You don't no how to explain that there from a different place. You don't know how to tell them they are black bc then they just learn they are different. Hell most parents still prevent their kids from being around ethnics... By segregated systems class is usually the easiest way.. Whites are high up ethbics are below women are below... Like when kids say something racist they don't realize how many people gave their lives bc of the racism. They don't know bc they dint have the feds drilling white is best into their heads yet. They aren't told about race bc it isn't an issue. They make a person feel bad bc of how they react when they interact with different races. Jews are still out down. And held down.. They were the original slaves. The creator hated them clearly... All incidents of mass murdering include Jews or Africans. Jews still are considered to be things that are just the general stereotypes...

if you want people to read your posts you are going to have to divide that wall of text into paragraphs

i wouldnt though lol, you really went off topic from the snippets i looked at, seems upper induced

if you want people to read your posts you are going to have to divide that wall of text into paragraphs

i wouldnt though lol, you really went off topic from the snippets i looked at, seems upper induced

Very much so xD. I hate that shit.. I'm either an uppity unstable in my own world kind of geek. Or straight up the Junky next door that no one could have guessed ;) I can make anyone fall for my "Soberness" bc drugs dint get me high.. They just bring my mood up or down..

I wouldn't call your relationship to weed "addiction", rather successful treatment of anxiety with a medication well-known to treat conditions similar to yours

You sound like the emails I write to my friends at three in the morning after a stim binge

You sound like the emails I write to my friends at three in the morning after a stim binge

I'll admit I was on Meth this night oops. I always ramble because I'm a boring tweeker all I do is play on my phone when on Methamphetamine.