• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will Food help or will weed be better?

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I feel so Fucking sick what the fuck was k doing yesterday.. I didn't sleep at all because I have been puking nasty shit up since I'd say 4 or 5 yesterday... I smoked a 40 of meth pretty much by myself for the most part. Then I smoked 6 pts of heroin... Usually I don't get sick at all. Meth doesn't usually make me this way. My hearts beating quick, I can not stand up because I nearly faint and have been throwing up bile or something... My jaw hurts from grinding. If I stand up I nearly faint and puke. I need to sit down... I didn't sleep last night because I was puking to much and thought I was going to over dose I don't know. I guess tolerance should've been taken into account... I smoked all this shit within a few hours... I didn't eat am pretty sure I'm dehydrated. I just wanna cry honestly I feel like I used to wen I'd smoke to much heroin... I'm seeing blurry. I feel like a panic attack is coming... Am worried bc my lips had some blue earlier. My hands feet and legs are tingling so much. I hear that Fucking ringing and it is overwhelming.. laying on my stomach makes it worse. Hell I can't even go to the bathroom without getting a mean old head rush. I start hyperventilate when I stand up... What's gonna help me.. I am drinking water and Gatorade I have food now but I just don't have an appetite.. Yea I Usually puke a few times wen I smoke that much shit together. I can barely walk bc my visions goes red.. I usually smoke weed and that helps but it just made me hyperventilate worse.. and like I get hungry but end up just puking it all up .. I wanna slap myself for being stupid... There's some shards left but Idk of redosing will just make it all much worse....

Taking more meth will probably make it worse. I recommend you put it down for a while, and the heroin too. You're making yourself sick from binging so the weed is making you feel more dizzy. Keep drinking water, try to get some rest and hopefully sleep it off.

^ agreed. The best thing you can do is stop taking any drugs. The best thing you can do is eat take a multivitamin and sleep. Most of the time when issues from drugs arise the answer is NOT more drugs but less ;)

No need to get angry at your decisions, anyone who hasnt been lying in a puddle of vomit regretting the past few hours surely hasnt lived, and those that dont clean themselves up and walk to a nice warm bed after a hardy meal dont live long.

^ agreed. The best thing you can do is stop taking any drugs. The best thing you can do is eat take a multivitamin and sleep. Most of the time when issues from drugs arise the answer is NOT more drugs but less ;)

No need to get angry at your decisions, anyone who hasnt been lying in a puddle of vomit regretting the past few hours surely hasnt lived, and those that dont clean themselves up and walk to a nice warm bed after a hardy meal dont live long.

Could it all be the way it is to because I had to get off Seroquel not sure there a withdrawals probably. I am on abilify now. I admit I was Fucking worried because I didn't wanna take my pill sleep and end up dead bc I choked... Or had a heart attack. I'm just scared.. never in my life have I hurt this much... Would my doses have been to much I only smoked with my aunt...

I already fainted a few times today. I figure I need to get my blood pressure normal.. I suffer from low blood pressure and am used to feeling dizzy upon standing.. But this sething worse. My hands and feet and legitly numb. I'm just crying my ass off bc I haven't hurt this way since I quit heroin but times 10... I want it to end! I can't Fucking sleep though and I shouldn't take anything that's gonna make my blood pressure drop so suddenly and drastically.. That is an accident waiting to happen...

I am not a medical professional so I cant give you actual medical advise but could a lot of your feelings of impending death and doom simply be the paranoia from meth? It sounds like you did a lot of meth and dope smoked some weed and are now just overly paranoid about the signals your body is giving you. You sound like you are secretly hungry and tired and aren't going to sleep and freaking out instead ;)

I think if you calm down and wait it out you will be fine. I really cant comment on taking your prescribed meds and I do not have any knowledge on Seroquels reaction with anything you have been taking. I think you should be fine but if you honestly think otherwise you should see a professional, there is no shame in making sure you are ok.

Hey Ye Idk I like doing drugs but when they make me sick as hell and feel so anxious and nervous and wanting to do something else today... Na.. I don't care about myself so I will always remember if you have the king of the upper you should only smoke enough h to just chill and be calm and euphoric. This pill just makes me tired af and act like an asshole so who needs it

Yeah what you described...is just not that unusual after a meth binge. Tingling in the extremities, blurred vision etc, classic signs of dehydration, plus meth just generally messes with your nerves. I've never puked due to stimulant use but I've seen people who have. Added to all this is meth's psychoactive effect, which often manifests itself in paranoia (esp. after sustained usage), and you definitely have a recipe for a panic attack.

You probably just need water and sleep though, as others have said

if i take 50mg seroquel for a couple weeks and then stop taking it suddenly, its a lot harder to get to sleep for me

Food wise you should try and eat a small amount of pizza or another food you like unless you think itll make you puke more. It sounds like youll have to just let it wear off, i dont think you should smoke if you have been fainting.

Food wise you should try and eat a small amount of pizza or another food you like unless you think itll make you puke more. It sounds like youll have to just let it wear off, i dont think you should smoke if you have been fainting.
Food was hard to eat and still is.... Honestly it's because I smoked wayyyy to much pretty much by myself because I only shared a 10-15 of this big old 60 piece of Methamphetamine and smoked the rest.

you will never know what these drugs are cut with so shit like this is bound to happen. Try to enjoy life without the drugs, trust me you can if you put your mind to it.

And you have blood pressure issues, you shouldn't be fucking with drugs in the first place, shit will kill you.

Eat some pussy and ass, get high off that kind of stuff.

Take a break... eat well... drink a lot of water... and get some beauty sleep