Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dexedrine10mg,Ambien10mg,Gabapentin300mg,Expert-25 Hours Of Dexedrine

White Indica LaLa

Greenlighter
Had been binging on Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) for two days and finally got a little sleep in the afternoon. Woke up in the evening and did it all over again. Here's how it went.
845pm: After a couple hours of sleep and a full meal, dosed 10 mg Dexedrine ER
917PM: Beginning to feel slight comeup very mild, not imperceptible
925: Definite onset of action begins, lovely euphoria and wide awake clarity of mind. Body high is similar to opiates and increase in cardio function is noted. Mentally calming while having the urge to get up and do something describes it somewhat
935: Turned on some nice jazz and can hear the piano so clearly that each note is unexplainably beautiful, I feel a sense of being loved by the music. Calming waves of euphoria wash over, while cardio is up very slightly and pleasantly
1017: Wide the fuck awake and talkative but not overly so, conversing is fun but each phrase is well thought out. Certainly a level of confidence and inhibition. Sweating more than is comfortable when busy and feel very intense about everything. Took 2.5 mg diazepam to take the edge off.
1033: Wired as fuck waiting for the benzo to take effect, feeling of tension yet very calm at the same time, no anxiety at all really just tension
1038: Feel the valium a bit
1042: Valium has kicked in enough to ease the tension into being manageable, feeling less euphoric and more wired than at onset of speed
1138: Decided around 11 that sleep was a good idea as I have only had 2 hours in the last couple days and the physical exhaustion is preventing me from truly enjoying the speed. Tried unsuccessfully to drift off. I can usually make myself sleep on speed and benzos but didn't see taking more valium. So I took 10mg Ambien and laid down to sleep. Got up to piss and enjoyed the Ambien, Valium, Dexedrine buzz so am staying awake for the time being.
1210: Took another 10mg Ambien as the buzz from the first is still quite enjoyable, counteracting the side effects of the speed to the point of nearly overpowering it , but not quite. The euphoria is still quite nice and it seems only the side effects went away. Tension gone, not a care in the world. Still wide awake :)
1228: Took 3 of the 300mg capsules at once for 900 mgs of Gabapentin. Now that we're experimenting I'm curious to see how these work with speed and downers. Alone and in high doses they produce a very mild amphetamine-like body high with a confused drunk feeling and loss of motor skills. Interesting drug. An anticonvulsant used off label for pain, anxiety, sleeplessness and a ton of other things. It mimics GABA in the brain which is the chemical acted on by alcohol and benzos.
109: Took apart one of the Dexedrine 10mg spansules and crushed the beads then seperated the coating from the powder and snorted it, effects were noticeable but are mostly masked by the downers at this point
126: Feeling the intranasal hit a little more now. I imagine if I werent on sedatives this would be terrifically potent :)
132: Heart rate is definitely up, feeling pretty damn good.
140: Had an Ensure nutrtional supplement, Very difficult to eat on dexedrine. Before doing the lines, I was pretty sedated and barely feeling the speed. Should have eaten then. Oh well. The 10mg Dexedrine ER spansule that I swallowed earlier will be working steadily till 6 or 8 am. Though its effects are largely subdued at the moment, the Ambien will wear off before it does..
145: Continuing to feel more effects from the snorted pill. In spite of the 20mg of Ambien and 2.5 mg Valium I'm definitely still coming up from it and it gets steadily stronger.
150: Speedier by the minute now, feelin awake again and high.
203:Went outside to take a leak, its dark and theres snow on the ground. While i relieved myself I noticed some fine visual disturbances/mild hallucinations I'm attributing to the Ambien+insufflated speed. I saw a wisp of a man walking toward me in the blink of an eye and I did a double take to make sure it was my vision. A little creepy and cool at the same time. Visions a little blurry and everything looks kind of strange. I can describe the feeling as psychedelic in a way, similar to the beginnings of an acid trip.
212: Very high now, I can feel my heartbeat is accelerated but I'm quite calm inside. I space out occaisionally and my vision is sort of blurry. Rushes of cool euphoria wave through my chest and belly. Pupils are just fucking huge and in the mirror I saw that I'm wearing that geeked out thousand yard stare. The euphoria is very very opiate-like at this stage.
219: Just enjoying laying here, feeling the beautiful body high while the tv plays in the back of things. I'm nearly overpowered by these cool, chemical waves and feel as though I'm floating. Body is numb and overcome by good feelings. Definitely impaired cognitively now with a feeling of intoxication like an opiate without the sedation. Very different combo and I like it ;)
226: The Gabapentin has kicked in and wow, what a potentiator. I feel amazing. It was the perfect addition to this combo I think. I'm amazed at the strength of the body high right now, best I've had from amphetamines and such.
233:Went to take a leak and my balance is affected somewhat, plenty of visual disturbances off in the trees. I find myself staring off frozen like my brain won't work but feel extremely good. Calm with a positive mental attitude, occaisionally twitching and turning to look at things but not able to focus on anything for too long. Have an urge to sleep and close my eyes=l0
653:Just woke from a deep sleep still feeling quite high on amphetamines with an Ambien/Gabapentin afterglow. Hands and feet are cold but my mood is very good. Can't really believe I slept for 4 hours with so much Dexedrine in my system. Still very speedy, euphoria has gone down 50% or so. Amazing drug combination. Falling asleep was entirely accidental and I'm glad I wrote these things down because my memory is very spotty of last night. What I found was not only will Gabapentin increase the body high of dexedrine 10 fold it will help keep you asleep for awhile even while high as fuck on speed. Ambien of course played a large part as well but before the gabapentin I found myself simply calm and sedated, not sleepy as much. The psychedelic sort of effects of this combo were astoundingly enjoyable. Took 2 mg of Valium
753: Had an Ensure, hands and feet are still pretty cold and I can hardly believe that I'm still as high as I am. Dexedrine is nearly as long lasting as methamphetamine and about as euphoric.
839:Took 5mg of Valium at about 815 and had another Ensure. Feeling pretty crappy, physically tired and legs are sore. Extremities are less cold as I got up and moved around but was feeling very tense and shakiness in the hands. Heart rate seems to still be up and is uncomfortable at the moment. Feeling moody and pissed, very jumpy. Pupils are beginning to get smaller. Going to close my eyes and try to relax, the valium has kicked in but relief is minimal, tempted to take an Ambien.
854:Feeling terrible, too fucking spun. Euphoria is gone but the physical effects remain. Took 10mg of Ambien. Need to eat a solid meal but not happening at the moment.
905: Beginning to feel the Ambien. Surprisingly the powerful sedation provided by a hypnotic like Ambien does much more to relieve the physiological effects of a speed comedown. Worth its weight in gold to the amphetamine afficianado. The onset is within 15 minutes and slows the breathing and heart rate immediately and signifigantly. Not surprisingly, physicians in all branches of the US Armed Forces routinely presribe to aviators Ambien as the "No-Go" pill to come down after using the "Go" pill(Dexedrine).
915: Feeling much better, relaxed and pleasant even. Ambien is to Valium what whiskey is to beer. Best sedative out there. Feel like I could eat a meal.......if I could get up. Ambien is a z-drug class, non-benzodiazapine sedative hypnotic a class of drugs very similar to benzos yet they work more selectively. Ambien feels very much like a large dose of alcohol taken with benzos, without the craziness of the alcohol. Hands are no longer cold meaning my circulation has improved
939: Eating an orange. Completely and totally relaxed. Pupils are still large but all lingering effects of the speed are overpowered by the Ambien. Feel as though I'd never taken any. Amazing. This orange is pretty good. First solid food since dinner last night.
1028:Managed to finish the orange which was the size of a large grapefruit. Took 600mg gabapentin to hopefully improve my mood. Nice and chill from the Ambien/Valium combo. Really want to take some more dexedrine today but wanna wait and give my body a little rest.
1053:Feeling better after getting that orange down. Decided to take a 10mg Dexedrine ER spansule. Lets Rock!
1112: Beginning to feel the comeup, energy boost and light pleasant body high
1131:So blissful. A sense of purity and peace inside from heaven. No fears, I am at peace with life. Shooting my pellet gun out te window and enjoying te fresh air and trees. Eating applesauce and had a protein bar a few minutes ago. Body high similar to a strong dose of real good opiates but without the cloudy thinking and sedation, inner peace and smiles. Ready to enjoy life. Amazing.
1157: Feel good, not overwhelmed at all. Nice in control buzz.
1220: Seeking a higher level of euphoria, I chewed up another 10mg Dexedrine to eliminate the time release. Should be fun here pretty quick. :)
305: Had to go to an appointment, which was pretty uncomfortable. I hate being in places where I have to try to act sober, got a little anxious. With the higher dose I notice a decrease in euphoria and became very drowsy yet pleasant and clear-headed. Thoughts are so signifigant and clear, my mind is focused and racing thoughts are gone. Very calm like yet still stimulated. Some paranoia but that is my natural anxiety being made worse from the speed, nothing too bad. Nearly fell asleep in the waiting room. Toes were cold on and off. Had half a fish sandwich and drinking an ensure. Feel more euphoric now that I'm home and can relax. Was somewhat confused and drowsy at my appointment yet lucid and apparently not acting unusual.
314:Now sitting in my cool room with cement block walls underground feeling the subtle yet potent waves of cold lovelyness. Not sure if I want to take an Ambien and stay awake or sleep some.
330: Pretty drowsy and tired physically, feel nice enough though. Feel this sensation of being frozen in place, rigid and spacey but not in an uncomfortable way. There's a feeling of being content and emotions are very deep. The gabapentin may have a lot to do with this as it gives me similar effects.
345:Having some depression and anxiety about events in my life lately and the state of things. Took 10mg Ambien to help. Being similar to a benzo, it has strong anxiolitic properties. It seems to help greatly. Trying to get rid of this loneliness and feelings of being hopeless. Could use some company. Gotta try and stay positive.
418: Got a hug that I really needed and the Ambien is in effect. I love how it just hits you all at once. One second you're stressing over something and the next thing you know you've forgotten all about it. Anxiety gone, feelin nice and chill.
510:Feeling much better and mellow thanks to the Ambien. I have one last Dexedrine ER spansule so I decide to chew it up, bypassing the extended release so all the drug is delivered at once.
515: Already feeling the tingling of comeup euphoria.
,530: Great little feel going on. Playing guitar with cold cardiac waves pumping around me. Get a pretty good rush chewing up the ER spansules, better than snorting the powder I think. Ringing in my ears and heart beats nice and fast.
541: Very blissful and euphoric. The guitar sound is deeply enhanced and pleasurable to listen too.
607: Speeding pretty hard, highly fucking accellerated. Had a slice of pizza.
623: In a good mood, very aggressive and feeling more grounded and in touch with myself, have physical energy for the first time in a few days
801: Still very hyper and trying to deal with situational anxiety is a challenge
830: Talk about situational anxiety, my girlfriend always gets home around 3 and still isnt here. She got in a cab this morning to go to her outpatient treatment for eating disorders and we havent seen her since. She's been very depressed about some things lately and suffers from Anorexia Nervosa, Major Depression, GAD and others. She takes a pile of psychotropic drugs daily to stay balanced. Been hospitalized over 25 times and has a history of suicide attempts. FUCK! Took 10mg Ambien when I heard because this is not the sort of anxiety I can deal with peaking on speed. It's kicked in otherwise I woudnt be abe to type this She hasnt contacted her mother either and her phone is off. Her phone is never off. Scary shit, her mother called the cops who I spoke with on the phone. Nothing better for your nerves than talking to cops while tweaking.
905: The cops called back. She's in the ER at the local hospital. On the way. Events like this seem terribly frightening on speed because of all the fight or flight chemicals in your brain. Thank God I have Ambiens.
1008: Just got back from visiting and it turns out she was found in a public place passed out cold. She apparently overdosed on her meds in a suicide attempt and wasn't very coherent. She'll likely be commited and sent back to the psych unit at New York Presbytarian. Her life is in and out of hospitals. Fucking too much emotion. Took another 10mg Ambien and 900mg of gabapentin. Feeling alright but the coldness in my feet is annoying. All out of speed so I plan on some good sex with the wife and lots of sleep. This binge has had its ups and downs just like everything in life. But its been a good ride overall. Peace be with all of you

The titles a little misleading as there was 50mgs of Dexedrine taken, 900mgs of gabapentin and I believe 9.5mg of Valium in smaller doses

Interesting story, but most people will probably not read it because of how it's laid out. If you would split it into paragraphs (it doesn't have to be Shakespeare-level shit), you would probably get more people to read it and at the same time, it might make your writing a little easier. Not being a dick, I just thought you might benefit from the advice.