• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Effective time between rolls?

supersoup

Bluelighter
First off, let me say that I know MDMA should only be used occasionally, and I've always followed this in the past. But I have two events in the next week (tonight and tuesday) that would be great while rolling (concert and party, both with MDMA being very prevalent). I'm wondering if I did some tonight, if my serotonin would be replenished enough to have a good roll on tuesday as well. I've done MDMA 3 times in the past, always waiting at least 2-3 months between rolls, and I last rolled about 2 months ago. I've never used more than 100mg at a time (I have a high quality mg scale) and I've always had intense and very fun rolls, with each being just as good as the last. Even though I pickup from the same trustworthy source every time, I test each batch with a test kit to be safe. I feel I should also mention that I have no history of depression or anxiety, don't take any SSRIs or MAOIs, and that I've never had any negative side effects during or after rolling, I usually am just in a slightly uplifted mood for about a week or so. So, will I be able to roll twice, 3 days apart? If I do, I'm planning on taking a long break after, at least until mid-summer or so. I just don't want to deplete my serotonin with the first roll tonight and then not have enough to roll again on tuesday, resulting in a shitty/ineffective roll and lingering negative side effects. I've heard of people rolling twice in the same night to good effects, but I wanted to ask to be sure. Would it work better if I did 100mg tonight and 200mg on tuesday? Thanks.

The second roll will be pretty greatly diminished even if you double your dose. Since you've only rolled 3 times you might feel it's worth it for that night but i'd bet you'll get a harsher crash and recovery period than you've had to endure thus far.

your gonna have some shitty after effects. I do not think its worth it but if you do it- it will help to remind yourself that you went hard on yourself and not to worry and dwell on why you feel so shitty. Ask yourself if its worth it to do it twice. I asked myself the same question when I did it and I said yes only to realize I should have said no after the fact lol. Have 3-4 days after the event to chill out and recover. If you do not have the days off then i really would not do it. either way have fun !!

Last edited:
i would say a week is the minimum to have a decent roll, 3 days it probably won't work very well and the comedown will be compounded doubly

3 days is not long enough. just take it once

i would wait a month between 2 doses minimum

are you kidding me?

harm reduction and being responsible must be number one priority. I cant beleive im not seeing more people promoting harm reduction, responsibly.

ive been there and spaces my first two rolls by 3-5 days apart and , got depressed after my first two rolls (now they could have been 225 per pill, they were from daytona beach , back in 2000, and I think org from tampa or miami, and originally from netherlands , if im not mistaken) im not sure they were overdosed, i m thinking they were, they floored me, but i got really depressed, wanted the magic back- sought after it, started using every other day for a couple weeks, and ended up doing thirty nights of rolling in six months-thats my story

I would wait three months minimum, bc ive tested it on myself and waited two months, that didnt even get the magic back, after many months after my abuse.

the longer you wait the better your roll to an extent, like-wise, you dont space rolls out long enough, thats when problems start happening-ie not feeling the magic anymore and have subpar rolls.... I know from expirience

As others have said, you are better off to space out your rolls, not only because it's better for your health, but you will enjoy them more.

BUT, in response to your question, In my experience, you will roll well that second night, considering you haven't used MDMA much in the past.

My very first MDMA experience was at a festival, first night I dropped 150mg, had a great night, 2nd night, dropped 120mg, had a great night, not as intense, but still awesome.
I experienced no comedown, but as I said it was my first experience with it. In the interest of Harm reduction I do not recommend doing this, it's stupid, and not good for you, but, it's your choice. I believe that as an adult you should be presented with the facts and be free to make whatever decision you choose.

In short, yeah, I think you will roll fine both nights, but SHOULD you do it?- probably not. Your D