• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

make your own herbal incense, smoke, whatever you call it

B

buckeyemike52376

So you ppl that wont or cant just smoke pot and are absolutely determined to smoke that stuff like k2 which has who knows what chemicals in it ive developed a smoking blend that WILL get you very, very high. I thought about packaging it and selln it but some things like a persons life is simply worth more than money. One more caution before sharing the ingredients and how to make it, THIS IS VERY STRONG!!! When smoking dont overdo it every ingredient is psycoactive, so here goes. Youll need wild dagga 7grams (flowers), indian warrior 7grams (dried buds), kanna 14grams (smokers cut unfermented) and finally salvia divinorum 20x extract .5gram this ingredient maybe hard for sum to get, hint look on internet. STEP 1 if ingredients arent ground grind them separatly STEP 2 put ground wild dagga in a glass bowel big enough for mixing all ingredients. STEP 3 mix in ground indian warrior buds. STEP 4 mix in ground kanna. STEP 5 mix in salvia STEP 6 mix very, very well and thats it you now have 1oz. Have fun enjoy and stay away from that bs crap thats either full of chemicals or doesnt work at all

You forgot the synthetic cannabinoids bro... This is just plain stupid and actually very irritating; waste of a post. Why would you mix salvia extract with inactive herbs and think that it will be a cannabinoid-like high?

I think my recipe is better, here it is: Cannabis.

Why do posts about other herbs keep getting moved here?

I do not think that those herbs will give you the effect you are seeking. Most natural herbs are much better as a tea, as in most compounds that are active in those plants are destroyed by heating and require amounts that are just not able to be ingested by vaporization. You will not get a cannabis like high from this and smoking things simply is not good for the body so in my eyes the damage out weighs the benefits.

I could be wrong but I just think a lot of these natural herbs are meant for teas and stoners just try to smoke everything they can.

/my 2 cents.

You forgot the synthetic cannabinoids bro... This is just plain stupid and actually very irritating; waste of a post. Why would you mix salvia extract with inactive herbs and think that it will be a cannabinoid-like high?

Those herbs are not inactive.

Most people on here know that all 3 of those, Indian Warrior, Kanna and Wild Dagga have all been used traditionally for centuries to get people high and many on here have used them which makes your post kind of annoying.

Did you just decide they were inactive or did someone tell you that?

I personally have tried and enjoyed Indian Warrior.

It's not very strong or like weed but it definitely gets me high and relaxed for an hour or two.

The others I can't take, Wild Dagga because SSRIs like the one I'm on (Lexapro) kill the high for some reason, and Kanna can cause serotonin syndrome with it, but many others here know that they work.

Kanna can work kind of as an antidepressant and has a high all it's own as many on here will attest, while Wild Dagga does have a mild weed-like high.

It's annoying when people claim herbs are inactive just cause they've never tried them.

Last edited:
I do not think that those herbs will give you the effect you are seeking. Most natural herbs are much better as a tea, as in most compounds that are active in those plants are destroyed by heating and require amounts that are just not able to be ingested by vaporization. You will not get a cannabis like high from this and smoking things simply is not good for the body so in my eyes the damage out weighs the benefits.

I could be wrong but I just think a lot of these natural herbs are meant for teas and stoners just try to smoke everything they can.

/my 2 cents.

The only one I've tried, Indian Warrior, is good to smoke.

Never tried to take it as a tea so it could be more, less or as effective that way though.

I also doubt you'd get a "cannabis-like" high from this, but I bet you would get high as hell, in fact, if the Salvia is strong enough you'd probably trip for a little while.

Well they sounded inactive to me so yea whatever never tried em but I would if I had the chance. I just thought they were like the herbs they use for the cannabinoid incense products they have out right now. Idk it just seemed like a wierd combination that wouldn't work but if you say you tried em and they have an effect than I believe you and I stand corrected. They prolly have nothing compared to the real thing meaning cannabinoids or actual bud.

Do you know what the active chemicals in these herbs are ? Or are they just like ... Well herbs I guess. And also do you have a low tolerance for things like this? I just always imagined one would only get a subtle effect from herbs like that. What's the "high" like? Can you describe in detail for me please mycophile? What does your username mean too.

Do you know what the active chemicals in these herbs are ? Or are they just like ... Well herbs I guess. And also do you have a low tolerance for things like this? I just always imagined one would only get a subtle effect from herbs like that. What's the "high" like? Can you describe in detail for me please mycophile? What does your username mean too.

Mycophile means "mushroom lover" lol.

People shouldn't assume that herbs don't have a strong effect just cause they are legal.

There's all kinds of shit that people use that can work that has slid under the radar of police and which have been used by Native Americans and Natives of various countries

Both Wild Dagga and Kanna have been used by Natives in different parts of Africa for centuries.

Wild Dagga is supposed to be like Weed but milder but supposedly it doesn't work if you are on SSRIS and maybe that's why it didn't work when I tried to smoke it.

There is a big and dandy Kanna thread if I'm not mistaken that has TONS of info on it.

I guess you are new to this site but if you ever wonder about any kind of substance or herb you haven't heard on it type it into the search box at the top of the screen and you will see TONS of threads come up from people talking about both Kanna and Wild Dagga and all kinds of other strange and obscure herbs and drugs.

Now I don't know what the active chemicals in these herbs are...I THINK some people know what is in Kanna and Wild Dagga because Kanna is an SSRI I think and works on similar parts of the brain I THINK as Prozac, Lexapro, Paxil etc.

Not sure what is in Indian Warrior.

The thing is dude....Herbs are never just herbs...some chemical is always in herbs, it's just a matter of whether or not it works on the human brain to get us high.

So there could be all kinds of things that could get people high and a lot of people just assume that they know about all of them like your typical street drugs but after coming here for a while my mind has opened to just HOW MANY weird substances are out there.

Just cause scientists may not always know what the active chemicals are doesn't mean they don't work.

I don't have a low tolerance for things like that...but Indian Warrior has worked for me and a moderator here also used it.

You can buy it REALLY cheap on lots of sites, they are big sweet smelling purple buds that actually look kind of like purple weed.

It's VERY mild...like twice as mild as weed, but it still works for me.

I would describe it is kind of like weed WITHOUT any of the mental effects but just the body high, but really it's not that much like weed.

It's kind of more like maybe an extremely mild opium type effect but I'm not sure that is a fair comparison either.

It just relaxed me and when I have smoked it when I was pissed off or upset it's really good for calming me down and I kind of feel a heavy feeling in my head and feel like lying down and staring at things. It seems to relax my eyes when I look at things and the lines in things like flowers become more detailed, it would probably be good for looking at art or something like that, and it also makes me tired and can help me fall asleep.

It's EXTREMELY rare and again, VERY Mild, but was used by Native Americans in the Pacific Northwest to get them high if you look it up.

It's also a common ingrediant in a lot of the Herbal High mixes that people smoke instead of weed.

Last edited:
People that want to smoke herb don't want salvia if they wanted salvia Theyd buy that

Indian Warrior is nice. I get some really resinous sticky buds of it. Making smoke blends is nothing new, just work out your proper ratio of herbs:compound and mix it in with a solvent, then let the solvent evaporate.

I'm not into synthetic cannabanoids but I've made a few different 'changa' blends with DMT I've extracted. B. Caapi, one of the beta-carboline plants used in ayahuasca, really potentiates tryptamines and worked really well. I normally just take the DMT orally with 3.5g P. Harmala as 'pharmahuasca' but its fun to smoke sometimes too. Changa works much better than just smoking it on top of some plant matter, and its awesome to play with different combos. I'm growing a salvia plant and plan to make a salvia/dmt changa. Also, if I'm lazy and want a smoked DMT experience and dont have a batch of changa prepared, its best vaporized. You can buy a oil burner at a smoke shop (aka meth pipe) which is basically just a vaporizer.

You can also make liquid benzodiazepines by disolving the right ratio of something like diclazepam/etizolam powder into propylene glycol. Tastes like bananas.

what? you guys forgot hops, inebriating mint, damania (yes it's active! but is mainly good for potentiation), and prickly poppy. ohh and there's certain types of moss's that contain cannabinoids. ohh and also hops doen't contain cannabinoids but the active ingrediant does effects cannabinoid receptors :) it also pairs well with cannabis. i would personally use hops, cannabis, klip dagga, inebriating mint, damania, prickly poppy seeds (powdered), a little B. Caapi leaves, opium lettuce, lotus (blue, sacred, pink, and white), maybe kratom, kanna, perhaps some amanita muscaria, motherwort, indian warrior, bay bean, sinnasuichi, aztec marigold, ,Mexican teragon, acacia gum resin, red poppy, and wormwood.

some of these i am growing :)

if i can make that k2 herbal i will be the happiest on earth .. can you send me a message with full information about it .. i have anxiety and the only solution so i be able to sleep eat and work is to smoke it . i live in new jersey and i travel 4 hours to nyc to buy it and sometimes i spend all my paycheck money for it and when i go home i find it fake doesnt get me high or relaxed plus bad side affect on my health .. i wanna make it for myself only $5 a bag or $8 a bag or $10 a bag its not the issue .. flavored or not 1 gram or more . this all not important . the main important point if its strong or no .. will get you high and makes you fall a sleep and able to work or fake with bad side affect on health ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've put this recipe together a couple times, leaving out the salvia extract until I have money to try it out and see what it adds. My friends and I call it Dragon's Breath, and it works as a mild Cannabis-like substitute. The highs and/or effects on it's own can last anywhere from 10-20 minutes, but it's extremely effective as a potentator (strengthening additive) for actual cannabis, making it seem stronger than it actually is. I recommend a hand pipe, or better yet, a water pipe. Make sure to bring some kind of picking utensil to break it up, as the material has a way of hardening after a few turns being smoked on. It's obviously not going to beat the real deal in terms of longevity, but it's far cheaper, completely legal, and all the ingredients grow indigenously in north america. Worth looking at if your budget is small or you need a substitute that won't prevent you from passing a drug test or fill your body full of scantily-researched experimental chemicals that may or may not do some real damage. I've known people that got permanently messed up and in one case killed from bad synthetics, and the good ones are mostly banned and few and far between. You get a lot of legal herb for under $50- don't knock it till you've tried it.

I wonder what percentage of the effects are coming from the 20x salvia divinorum extract...