• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People On Speed

Pah, I wish I was on speed! Get this. I have a bigass crystal rock in my bag, and my bf crushes it to put like 1/4th in the pipe. After returning to the bag, he finds all the crushed meth has vanished due to... a hole in the bag! Woohoo!

Haven't taken any in a very long time, so what's the best kind to ingest? Dexedrine, crystal, etc......?

Haven't taken any in a very long time, so what's the best kind to ingest? Dexedrine, crystal, etc......?

I don't take amphetamines or any drugs at all anymore but just take some Dexedrine, or Adderall. Just take it orally and don't plug, sniff, vaporize, or IV it. At least then you'll know what you're getting and it will be pure. I took ADDerall and Dexedrine (not together) for ADD, that I was prescribed. I found myself easily able to fall asleep on them, or sometimes in school I would fall asleep on them if it was very early in the morning and the class was boring.

I don't take amphetamines or any drugs at all anymore but just take some Dexedrine, or Adderall. Just take it orally and don't plug, sniff, vaporize, or IV it. At least then you'll know what you're getting and it will be pure. I took ADDerall and Dexedrine (not together) for ADD, that I was prescribed. I found myself easily able to fall asleep on them, or sometimes in school I would fall asleep on them if it was very early in the morning and the class was boring.

I also have no difficulty falling asleep on low to moderate doses of amphetamine and found myself with the same issue in classes back in high school. I have those same scripts. Been getting amped daily since filling them a few days ago.

I also have no difficulty falling asleep on low to moderate doses of amphetamine and found myself with the same issue in classes back in high school. I have those same scripts. Been getting amped daily since filling them a few days ago.

That used to happen to me when I would take Adderall in college to do work (rarely, only maybe 1x a month)--it would happen most commonly with XR but I'd have to take a nap on the come-up, really weird I thought.

AS a dyed-in-the=wool long term amphetamine user, both street powder and Dexedrine, I sleep much better and more restfully when taking large doses. Timimg is important however! During WW2, bomber crews were issued with a hefty dose of Benzedrine, to see them through hours and hours of tedious flying, at night, during ten, twelve, fifteen hour + misssions. They were advised to take them on the way back, to stay alert in the face of night fighters with radar control, and 20mm cannons. You would think that alone would be enough, but no... however, when they took their Bennies, many complained it sent them to sleep, and nightime Germany in 1943/4 is no place to sleep on your guns! THe problem was, as command soon realised, the men waited until they were feeling tired or sleepy, before taking their stuff. I have experienced this myself on a few occasions, and it is fatal - not for me luckilly. The initial effects of any amphetamine are a sense of comfort, security and peace - just right for nodding off. These precede the sense of excitement and rush of energy, but you can be snoozing peacefully when they start, and they will not wake you up! The solution was an order to all crew to take their speed when over the target, sleepy or not, and the problem ended. In other words, take them to stave off sleep, not when it is about to get you. AS recommende by experts of the USAAF.... and their pilots on long missions still routinely take speed, though nowadays it is Dexedrine.

I've taken adderall several times & its made me super hu gry & put me to sleep......I stay away from it. Dexedrine sounds interesting.

Are you rrrrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrrrrrraaamble???

I'm on speed, let's go motherfuckers. Done a few rails of some probably 70% crank and had 15mg of Dexedrine. Gonna get into studying soon as it calms down a bit and the Ativan hits me, but for now... Babble on, brave soldiers!

I don't like methamphetamine in most situations, nor do I rate amphetamines as particularly enjoyable recreational drugs - they have more use as functional drugs. I use Dexedrine (or sometimes purified street speed, if necessary) to help me with my last 3-4 days of studying, or writing a thesis. Works wonders.

So I have been on 40mg of Adderall for six months now...Man time flies.. The first two months WERE AMAZING. and Now I take them when I wake up; I get a cool 30minute rush and then bam...It's over.
It sucks. I don't get things done on adderall anymore. I am basically back where I started.

Pah, I wish I was on speed! Get this. I have a bigass crystal rock in my bag, and my bf crushes it to put like 1/4th in the pipe. After returning to the bag, he finds all the crushed meth has vanished due to... a hole in the bag! Woohoo!

Did he crush the crystal IN the bag? Because that is a classic fucking mistake.

It's called tolerance, and it happens quickly. Either take breaks, or up your dosage.

I have only taken more than prescribed, maybe like 3 times? and It was like 100mg..Not trying to sound disgusting or anything, but after playing with myself for 6 hours STRAIGHT, I was like 'fuck doing this dose again'

It sucks because I will usually take two days off and then Hop back on my prescribed dosage. The longest break I have taken in the past 6 months has been 11 days. and That was the month I decided to 'binge dose'

Life is funny, 6 years ago, back in college I remember doing no more than maybe a dozen of 30MG XR capsules, And I was like "If only I had a prescription, I would become an engineer on this stuff" Fast forward four years later after having a Mushroom trip in the summer I thought it would be a good idea to get adderall prescribed; so the next day, I wake up and decide to go see a Psychiatrist....The next thing I know, I have the one prescription I have always wanted. It's been six months now, and I really have not changed for the better.

I had to get this off my chest. I have been through Xanax withdrawal before and it SUCKED. I'm just really mentally addicted to adderall . I really need to take a break.

I have only taken more than prescribed, maybe like 3 times? and It was like 100mg..Not trying to sound disgusting or anything, but after playing with myself for 6 hours STRAIGHT, I was like 'fuck doing this dose again'

It sucks because I will usually take two days off and then Hop back on my prescribed dosage. The longest break I have taken in the past 6 months has been 11 days. and That was the month I decided to 'binge dose'

Life is funny, 6 years ago, back in college I remember doing no more than maybe a dozen of 30MG XR capsules, And I was like "If only I had a prescription, I would become an engineer on this stuff" Fast forward four years later after having a Mushroom trip in the summer I thought it would be a good idea to get adderall prescribed; so the next day, I wake up and decide to go see a Psychiatrist....The next thing I know, I have the one prescription I have always wanted. It's been six months now, and I really have not changed for the better.

I had to get this off my chest. I have been through Xanax withdrawal before and it SUCKED. I'm just really mentally addicted to adderall . I really need to take a break.

Do you have ADD, do you necessarily have to take it daily? If so then don't exceed your dosages for recreational purposes, that'll jack your tolerance way up. Also talk to your doctor and tell him that after 6 months, since it's no longer working, could the dosage be increased? I'm sure he'll be willing to consider going higher.

Stims are really mentally addictive, but yeah, rest easy - the got nothing on Xanax WD.

Do you have ADD, do you necessarily have to take it daily? If so then don't exceed your dosages for recreational purposes, that'll jack your tolerance way up. Also talk to your doctor and tell him that after 6 months, since it's no longer working, could the dosage be increased? I'm sure he'll be willing to consider going higher.

Stims are really mentally addictive, but yeah, rest easy - the got nothing on Xanax WD.

To be honest, I think 20mg in the morning and than 20mg 4 hours later is MORE than enough. I wouldn't know how to get sleep If I took 60mg daily, Hell, by only taking 100mg I went on a locked in the room rampage.

Today for example...I woke up at like 9pm..Went to work...[I work at home in the pc]...and It's always the same song and dance...."Fuck, If I take my daily morning pill this will be A LOT less tedious" so that's my loop. On another note, I'm not made out of steel, I do get a quick burst of euphoria for like 20 minutes and then it's gone. Once I started worrying about taking the medicine on an empty stomach or with an alkaline antacid I knew my tolerance had me fucked.
Not everything is as dark as I make it out to be, for example for the past two months I have been taking 20mg in the day and then 10mg later, and Honestly I don't feel much of a difference from bumping down from 40 to 30...So I have a little stash in case I have a lonely saturday, lol. anyway thanks for listening! I feel better

To be honest, I think 20mg in the morning and than 20mg 4 hours later is MORE than enough. I wouldn't know how to get sleep If I took 60mg daily, Hell, by only taking 100mg I went on a locked in the room rampage.

Today for example...I woke up at like 9pm..Went to work...[I work at home in the pc]...and It's always the same song and dance...."Fuck, If I take my daily morning pill this will be A LOT less tedious" so that's my loop. On another note, I'm not made out of steel, I do get a quick burst of euphoria for like 20 minutes and then it's gone. Once I started worrying about taking the medicine on an empty stomach or with an alkaline antacid I knew my tolerance had me fucked.
Not everything is as dark as I make it out to be, for example for the past two months I have been taking 20mg in the day and then 10mg later, and Honestly I don't feel much of a difference from bumping down from 40 to 30...So I have a little stash in case I have a lonely saturday, lol. anyway thanks for listening! I feel better

Varies from person to person. I know someone prescribed 50mg dextroamphetamine per day - and as far as I know dextroamphetamine is more potent than levoamphetamine, so it's slightly stronger. For him this is just the right amount.

Oh and by the way: your diet can in fact dramatically affect amphetamine absorption and duration.

The oral bioavailability of amphetamine varies with gastrointestinal pH; it is well absorbed from the gut, and bioavailability is typically over 75% for dextroamphetamine. Amphetamine is a weak base with a pKa of 9–10; consequently, when the pH is basic, more of the drug is in its lipid soluble free base form, and more is absorbed through the lipid-rich cell membranes of the gut epithelium. Conversely, an acidic pH means the drug is predominantly in a water soluble cationic (salt) form, and less is absorbed.
Approximately 15–40% of amphetamine circulating in the bloodstream is bound to plasma proteins.
The half-life of amphetamine enantiomers differ and vary with urine pH. At normal urine pH, the half-lives of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine are 9–11 hours and 11–14 hours, respectively. An acidic diet will reduce the enantiomer half-lives to 8–11 hours; an alkaline diet will increase the range to 16–31 hours.