• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to IM dilaudids?

ryanwileyusa

Bluelighter
I have iv dilaudid but I want to start IM dilaudid so I can hide the track marks. And I will still get 100% of the product.
What's the best way to IM DILAUDID? I don't know where or how to do it?

Never ever IM pills unless you want to get an abscess and possibly lose a limb. It is allot more risky than IVing pills; don't do it.

Please don't do this. Shoot in your feet if you have to. And besides, IMing won't give you nearly the benefit that IVing does.

You shouldn't IM any pills. Even if you use solid aseptic technique and micron filters, it's still not a good idea.

I never understood why so many bad things can happen if you do an IM injection.

Is it because your veins can essentially "break-down" those excess fillers and such, whereas your muscle cannot, at all?

If you can't inject intravenously, remove the needle and plug it. That's a safe method, and you might even get some pleasant effects from it.

Really, if you're not injecting Dilaudid into a vein, then you're wasting it... is what I would have said years ago, but injecting isn't everything, either. You should consider going with the safest route of administration; titrate your dose, if necessary, and if you must inject, use micron filters and alcohol swabs to clean your skin. Be as clean as possible. Your blood gets filtered and cleaned, regularly. Depositing a nice reservoir of bacteria and irritants into your muscle, however, is just asking for it to end up gnawing your arm off.

I have iv dilaudid but I want to start IM dilaudid so I can hide the track marks. And I will still get 100% of the product.
What's the best way to IM DILAUDID? I don't know where or how to do it?

Those track marks and scars will be abscesses instead.

Very bad idea..

And when you iv filler from pills it's not broken down it settles in your lungs if I remember correctly.

above poster is spot on, whatever you inject in a muscle will sit an fester.

Wez I gotta recommend against feet, lots of bacteria and less blood flow.

Rectal bioavailability can be very low [33%] but also varies a lot, but it's still worth giving it a go. Just be prepared to use a little bit more than you normally would. IM is the worst possible ROA for pills. If you need a rush, plug it, you might be pleasantly surprised. Make sure you aren't impacted first. Rectal BO is HIGHLY variable.

I have m8 and I have iv'ed. I read on here that iv and Im both have 100% bioavailability Thats why I was asking about im. I have never im before and if it produced 100% then it would be worth it but not if it guarantees an access and the other risks. Thanks

Am I allowed to ask where I can order the best filters and syringes online? I saw a video from England of syringe that had a filter attached to it. Can I buy anything like that online or where can I buy some filters. Normally I just use qtip cotton.

No, we can't tell you that, but a quick google search is your friend.

I was actually given a shot of im dilaudid last night for nerve pain when in the ER. They gave me a 1 or 2mg dose in the upper arm and it was pretty good. For me, it was comparablet to 40 or 50mg hydrocodone. As long as it is liquid it won't be a problem, it comes on slowly and reaches a peak around 30 minutes. The nurse told me that they dont usually redose people because patients have oded, one after 1 hours and another after 2 hours, and they had to narcam them back. So be careful about dosing/redosing if you have a low tolerance.

I have to give myself im shots weekly for my medicine. I usually do it in the thigh. I squeeze the top of my leg and put the needle in at a 45 degree angle. I release my thigh gently while keeping the needle steady, and then slowly press the plunger down. For me, there is usually a little lump where i injected, but it goes away within a few hours. I find it's better to try and relax my muscle while doing it to make it more comfortable. Of course use alcohol prep wipes and washing your hands beforehand. I would say this will make it more comfortable for you, but like any im injection it will burn.

As others have said, don't IM pills. IV'ing them is one thing because if you miss, more than likely it's going into the subcut space, and while that can cause an abscess as well, it's not as bad as getting one in deep muscle tissue.

And to the poster just above, if you're IMing anything, you should be going in perpendicularly (90 degree angle).

In the medical instructions ive read it said to do it at a 45° angle, but whatever works.

45 for iv to go in along the vein while , 90 to go straight into the muscle.

Do not IM pills even with micron filter. Whatever gets into your muscle stays in your muscle forever while your blood is constantly filtered

Use then either orally, nasally, or iv. 0.5 is really the dose to start at, but honestly I do 4 mg on average with 16 mg being maximum on one occasion with tolerance. Look into befell exchanges /dispensaries and try to get sterilfilts if they have them. Dillys do filter well in cotton, but a lot more gets through vs micron filters.

Shoot safe people!

If you're USA, based:

East Coast
22 West 27th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10001
(212) 213-6376
hrc [a] harmreduction.org

West Coast
1440 Broadway, Suite 902
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 444-6969
hrcwest [a] harmreduction.org

Call, they'll direct you to the closet, best syringe access program ("SAP") or needle exchange, ask about underground networks, they may not tell, but it is worth to ask. Best to you, be careful.

READ!! He never said he had pills.. He said he had I.V. Dilaudid.. liquid form.. But agree he shouldn't I.M. it.

To those of you interested in using your dilaudid IM or IV you need to request for the Rhodes brand manufacturer from your pharmacy. There are practically no binding agents in the Rhodes brand. I IM my 4 mg dilaudids. You can also IV it but I have a really shitty veinous system so it’s hard for me to hit a vein. I rotate between both hips or your (glutes). I’ve also used my thighs. I simply mix the pill with saline solution. Just plain saline. Do not use water. Even sterile water even though that’s a little safer, using saline is best. But the rhodes brand is the best you simply shake and your rest to go. Hope this helps. I’ve been doing this for over seven years.