• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PCP (Club Drug) vs MXE vs MXP

"Club Drugs" usually refers to MDMA, ketamine, cocaine etc... drugs done in nightclubs. Certainly not PCP. PCP is about the furthest away from a good clubbing drug you can get anyway.

MXE is much more short-acting and less potent. Which is a good thing, PCP has a really long effects profile.

I've never heard that slang before. Man I hate drug slang, it just confuses everyone.

MXE makes a great club drug. Sometimes I go with my friend to psytrance shows... usually the music is quite boring and one-dimensional so I take MXE when I'm there, and when it hits I can start to get into the music. MXE leaves you coherent and fully conscious (at reasonable levels) but it also takes away almost all social anxiety, so it makes dancing much easier. Plus it really helps you feel the music and rhythm, which also makes dancing better. I haven't tried PCP or MXP but I would put money on MXE being the best for this purpose.

PCP in a club after it wore off a little, maybe. And I wouldn't use it again while in the club. To rubbery in the brain and body.

3-MeO-PCP is quite enjoyable in social settings, it's much less sedating compared to most other dissociatives.

How does PCP/Club Drug compare to 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCE and 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP?

As per the MXP thread, 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP is not MXP. Also, 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP hasn't even been synthed AFAIK? In any case, please stop adding confusion to the universe. It doesn't matter that you don't like the naming. I suggest you (or a mod) edit your OP.

As per the MXP thread, 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP is not MXP. Also, 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP hasn't even been synthed AFAIK? In any case, please stop adding confusion to the universe. It doesn't matter that you don't like the naming. I suggest you (or a mod) edit your OP.

3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP is MXP. Diphenides are not ever MXx chems.

mxe is just about the most 'recreational' drug of this class (best meaning it's not too extreme in effects, the duration is just about right, it's not super potent but not weak either, doesn't have big problems with accumulation, effects are generally considered nice, ...