European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

WARNING: Contaminated Batch of Heroin - Barnsley

5StarSquatHotel

Bluelighter
According to my service worker, doctor and various posters there is a huge batch of smack doing the rounds that is contaminated with Botulism, its put quite a few people in hospital and has killed 2. Will dig around for something online. The warning signs if you have been poisoned are:

Signs and symptoms of botulism include:

•Difficulty swallowing or speaking.
•Dry mouth.
•Facial weakness on both sides of the face.
•Blurred or double vision.
•Drooping eyelids.
•Trouble breathing.
•Nausea, vomiting and abdominal cramps.
•Paralysis.

This only applies to IV users but I would of thought handling it and smoking it could still pass on the pathogens. Stay safe and don't blame the kebabs.

So the signs and effects are pretty much on par with skag then? Might be hard to spot! Why anyone contaminates the people that's buying your shit has always baffled me.

I'd presume the contamination probably wasn't deliberate but who knows? Clearly it doesn't make good bizniz sense to kill off your customer base but botulism is naturally occurring so seems to me this could be a situation similar to the anthrax contaminated gear a while back.

Thanks for the heads-up, 5*. Do please add any additional info as and when you get it. I've stickied the thread for now - let's hope it doesn't need to stay stickified for too long :\

PS: I've also amended your title to make it more specific to contamination rather than general warning.

Last edited:
I REMEMBER THIS SAME WARNING FROM 4/5 YRS NEVER DID THE EVIL STUFFDappear in WES T ALTHOUGH LIVERPOOL N. CLYDE AREAS IT WAS PREVALENT

POSSIBLY Matt sure there was a botulisilm ting though .

It occurs when the TAK gets in contact with some nasty germs n the like on its journey to the unfortunate punter !

How are you you must be about 25 now ?

hahaha 25!! im 21 and very good, off the gear for a while now and got a GF after my last partner was the main cause of my most excessive usage of h

hope your keeping well mate! stay safe

It'll be caused by traffickers burrying their load underground (like it was when there were cases of.... I can't remember... smiting the north Uk).

Watch yerself guys n girls.
And thankyou vastly 5star for such vital info

1 person in the Bristol area Hospitalised, this is likely the cause but yet to be confirmed.

Is there any more info on this stuff that we are talking about? I suppose that no news is good news with such a situation so it's good that it's fizzled out but I was just interested to know more about the outcomes of the cases that were reported and read some more information about them. I'd be interested to know if it was only heroin being used as there was last year a very widespread case of botulism contraction that was confirmed to be from a batch of cocaine that was doing the rounds in Glasgow.

E2A: The reason behind this type of contamination is indeed narco terrorism as a poster above has said. It's a plot by the likes of isis et al, but thankfully it's not mainstream, to kill off hedonistic westerners. That's also the background to how the first anthrax contamination came about.

It will be: A new Fent analogue recently hit the "50 Shades of Grey" market and is INSTUPIDLY strong from research I did.

Really watch out peeps: ESPECIALLY those who IV <3

If it were natural vs artificially done, one would think the presence of clostridial spores vs a mixture with virtually absent spores owing to a refining process (as is likely if being developed as a weapon of bioterrorism) would make it easy to tell the difference in origin, and something like that would be unlikely to go unreported IMO

I think it's rife: A lot more than we think :\
I had 2 previous pin-users whacked out from foil chasing the stuff I get.

I can't echo oxylove's statement more!