• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

240mg of amphetamines

Terrible idea, this exact dose put me in the hospital with severe psychosis and a huge crater in my lip... I had no tolerance and was very young though, not one of my brightest moments :\. Why are you asking? Can't you just take a reasonable dose and call it a day? You also provide zero information as to your tolerance and whether or not we're talking pharmaceutical grade or street paste... not that it's a good idea either way.

I have 120mg AMPz and i have 0 experience with amphetamines in the past. I weigh 160lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Start with 30mgs and see how that treats you. Work your way up 15mgs at a time. With no tolerance you shouldn't need to go much higher than 60mgs if it's pharmaceutical grade and even then you shouldn't start with that dose your first time. I'm not sure what AMPz is, is that just an abbreviation for amphetamine? To even consider starting with 100+mgs is pretty careless, high doses of speed are incredibly uncomfortable and a huge load on your body.

They are small 120mg tablets, multicoloured and basically streetgrade speed made into pills

Hmm, well street level speed is typically of low quality. I have no experience with these these tablets therefor little insight, still, I would take no more than half a tablet for your first dose, preferably 1/3rd just to see what your dealing with here. Whatever you do start low and work up, you can always take more if your not satisfied. Hopefully somebody else has experience with these pills and could help you out. Please, do be careful though...

I have friends who have taken the tablets from the same batch, we actually went halfies on them and they got a decent buzz from them

There is absolutely no need for a normal person to go above 40mg for a first time, and I wouldn't even start that high. If you took the amount stated you would be lucky if you went to the hospital and were released the next day I would say that's the best out come you could hope for.

You may have fun if you do the dose your friends did, why do you want to go crazy high? The only speed I've seen or had was pharmaceutical grade so my experiences are limited.

Agreed. Unfortunately though street speed is usually incredibly weak... Although not responsible, it's not uncommon to hear of brits taking a gram of paste in a setting. The quality of your average paste is usually in the ballpark of 10-30%, amphetamine. Somehow I doubt his speed is anywhere near pharmaceutical grade if they're 120mg tablets... that would just be insane 8(. Still though I wouldn't dare take more than 1/2-1/3rd of a pill first go.

Okay guys i'm back and i'm still on amphetamines while i type this, i took dissolved the tablet in water the first time and drunk it, most of the stuff didn't dissolve so i imagine the purity was around 30% so it was around 30-40mg of amphetamines per tablet. I drunk the glass when my friends arrived and we set off to the woods and i have never had so much energy in my life. We got there and i couldn't stop talking and working for 4 hours even though i was exhausted, i set up the tent perfectly in 20 minutes by myself (Usually takes an hour with 3 people and ends up shit) and got the fire going in an hour or two, and even then when everything was done i just couldn't stop.

I only got 1 hour sleep last night due to rough terrain and doing speed, so the next morning after it wore off i was really tired and my friends were telling me we had to go so i popped another speed and waited 30 mins and during those 30 mins i gradually just became more and more awake and now i am so awake at home typing this and feel amazing.