Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall 40mg, first time, caught by over-emotional 14 year old

krissucks

Greenlighter
the other weekend i went to the mall with an old friend and met up with a guy. my friend went up to a guy we barely knew (i smoked with him once or twice) and asked him if he had anything to smoke outta. he said yeah and the four of us went to a small hideout near the mall. we smoked about a gram all together, (dude stole the tiny bit of weed i had left) and were out of the world. i got the weed from this sketchy guy i used to go to school with, homegrown from a freshman. we also then snorted adderall, i dont remember how much, though.
me and my old friend went back to my house and she spent the night. we were probably stoned for 5 hours, my mom didnt even notice. we then drank a little, and fell asleep laughing. the next night, she stayed the night again, two other girls came over and spent the night. that same night, two out of town friends came over.
between me and the 3 other girls, we took about 40mg of adderall each. except one, who didnt take any because she didnt know enough about it. the two girls who took the adderall drank some vodka and i didnt. we didnt tell the two boys, because ones against it and the other would steal it from me.
i had a headache, i couldnt stop staring at stuff with determination, and everything i did i felt like it was my life goal. the boys left, we smoke more, and one girl gave us lithium but i dont know if that does anything. she said it gave you a longer/better high.
the girl who stayed since the mall messaged this girl from my school, and said 'i dont like you stop trying to be my friend.' and they got in an argument, and my friend ended up calling the girl fat and ugly. we didn't think about it at the time.
two girls fell asleep really fast, after acting really weird. me and the other girl laid on my floor and i balled my eyes out. cried about this boy who i think i love, this boy i used to know, my grades, my family, how much i want to die, and other depressing stuff. she fell asleep and i ended up crying myself to sleep, after cleaning my house.
we woke up to a call from that girl from my school's mom. she was calling the police because we were cyberbullying her daughter. somehow, a private message i sent to my 'friend', was sent to my parents in which i said 'dude you got any xanax or adderall? i'll buy it off you.'
my dad came over to my moms, picked me up and brought me to his house. he called the police on me and made me tell the officer (which was his friend, like every police officer in this stupid state) everything i done. i told him 'i smoked weed a year ago once. and then this weekend at the mall with just me and my one friend, and last night i took two adderall. thats all ive ever done' (hilarious). i didnt get in trouble with the police but my dad is trying to blame my mom.
the girl who didnt do any drugs is not in trouble at all. the girl who gave me the lithium and stuff had to get a restraining order on my dad. the girl who stayed the whole weekend got grounded for 2 weeks, and convinced her mom it was me who sent the messages. one of the boys got a visit from my dad, where he yelled at him (made him cry) for talking to me because he's 3 years older than me (my dad is 20 years older than my stepmom).
its been 10 days since ive been sober, and this is the longest in a really long time. im pretty proud of myself, im trying to stop now. im only grounded for a month and the girl from my school is trying to press charges on me but doesnt understand she cant. (she even told my school and now theyre trying to get me to say i did it at school so they can get rid of me; i heard them say that in the office)

sounds awful. How old are you exactly? This seems really.... Idk. Immature I guess? No offense. If you're actually 14 it makes total sense. lol. Pretty scattered and confusing report honestly.

im 14, and yeah it is immature. all the people who i were with were 16 or older. and if it gives you anxiety because of my age, every kid in my town smokes or snorts something by the time theyre 12. i dont know one person over 12 who hasnt, its sad.

I've never cringed so hard from reading a trip report in awhile. You're very young and very misinformed when it comes to the world of drugs; the lithium you received is used to treat bipolar disorder and depression, it's utter crap. Tbh after reading this, i think you should abstain from everything until at least 18 as its quite obvious dangerous decisions and mental well-being aren't where they should be.

yeah, ive been in the wrong crowd for too long and im becoming more informed now. its just me and my one friend now and hes helping me quit, because ive been hooked for so long. i know what lithium was used for, thats why i didn't know why she took it, because its crap.
if this made you all cringe, i had a thread i deleted that would've made you want to slap me for being so dumb (i took a handful of pills and didnt know what they were for, could've died but i was trying to).

I've never cringed so hard from reading a trip report in awhile. You're very young and very misinformed when it comes to the world of drugs; the lithium you received is used to treat bipolar disorder and depression, it's utter crap. Tbh after reading this, i think you should abstain from everything until at least 18 as its quite obvious dangerous decisions and mental well-being aren't where they should be.

I agree with all of this. You're too immature to be doing drugs. Your decision making skills are poor, and you are likely fucking up your brain, which is still developing.

Also, lithium has dangerous interactions with some drugs. It has no recreational value. Try looking up drugs you have no familiarity with before putting them into your body.

Lithium is unlikely to give you a longer high, more likely the opposite effect. It's a pretty dangerous drug too because the therapeutic dose is very close to the toxic dose. It also has drug interactions with some pretty common non prescription medications like NSAIDs. People on lithium need to have regular blood tests and lithium toxicity is unpleasant and dangerous. The best it's likely to do to you is give you vomiting, diarrhoea and the shakes. Fun times.

What the fuck did I just read??
Seconded.
Lithium? FUCKING LITHIUM??? Did you snort that as well? 8)
Have some damn respect for your body... people like you who go around mindlessly eating pills without knowing or caring about what's in them really piss me off. If you knew the first thing about lithium you would never take it unless your doctor prescribed it to you (and even then it's pretty nasty shit).

A quick Google search reveals that lithium is toxic, has sod all recreational value and has dangerous interactions with a lot of medicinal and recreational drugs. There are reports of people having seizures and dying from taking LSD while on lithium (and LSD is one of the most harmless drugs you can take... it doesn't really interact with anything).

Honestly anyone who's under 18 should not write out a thread, or even sign up on here. I hate reading these reckless and immature reports. I say close this thread.

No need to censor, it takes all kinds. Hopefully this is seen as a deterrent for this type of behavior. Allowing it to be open has resulted in people posting sound advice that someone reading this thread will see.

Also people younger than 18 are going to take drugs. And those people are often the ones who need this place the most. So to require people to be 18+ to post here seems quite counterproductive.

I agree. If I knew about Bluelight in my teenage years, it would have saved me a lot of damage.

Oh yes! In almost one year I can actually account for the benefits accomplished. It inspired me to quit methadone, became aware of important things that literally changed my life.
Unfortunately, a little too late for other things.. Oh well :)

Last edited:
No need to censor, it takes all kinds. Hopefully this is seen as a deterrent for this type of behavior. Allowing it to be open has resulted in people posting sound advice that someone reading this thread will see.

Also people younger than 18 are going to take drugs. And those people are often the ones who need this place the most. So to require people to be 18+ to post here seems quite counterproductive.

Indeed. Good luck OP.

I didn't read about lithium. It really doesn't make sense at all.

I got onto bluelight when I was 16. I'd be dead if it wasn't for this place. Taught me a lot.

Yeah but these kinda things are frustrating to read about how dumb the youth can be man. 14 and ur sniffing adderall????

Drugs are very harmful on teenagers. Although IMO the younger you are the better are the chances of recovering and never used it again.
I see it happening more often in young people. Although I never really followed up to see if they relapsed years later.
But these young teens were the ones I saw most in long term achievement.
It´s really challenging to get off drugs when you are on your 40s, IMO/E.

Last edited: