• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Phenetrazine & Mephenmetrazine

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
Phenetrazine / 3-ethyl-2-phenylmorpholine

Mephenmetrazine / 3-methyl-2-(4-methylphenyl)morpholine / 4-methylphenmetrazine

I've searched and searched most of the RC websites and not much info has popped up. The vendor I use is very reputable and I've just purchased a gram of each. There is some random preliminary chitchat and banter buried in threads here, stuff like "hey this is around watsup??" but no one has really tried it. Some buried in the 3FPM thread, but again nothing

Basic dosing info I've dug up from elsewhere.. (hope this is okay, usernames/sites not linked)

Phenetrazine said:
I've done the 3fpm a few times and can recall this is very similar. Threshold at around 20mg and topping out our doses at 100mg Insufflate, producing around 20-30min euphoric high. Time seems to pass quite quick or the redosing was between 90-120min that the high kept us buzzing without the need to have or feel redosing. 12 hours later since We started and so far there isn't no bad side effects. No jitters, no eph 'feel like shit' crash. No stim dick so That's a bonus!

-----

Anyone else notice there is zero come down, and desire to re-research? Just bliss, then get back on with the day. It is like magic. What is it that makes this stuff so wonderful? Also I build no tolerance. Constant use daily for weeks and same bump size since I started.

4MPM said:
- Just got 250mg from Redacted. Damn, 40mg sub-lingual so nice and clean (feeling, not taste, taste is shit). It is not hard on heart, everything is brighter. Talking to GF on phone, very easy to be social. Nothing special though, other than the doll house effect, it seems to have. I feel everything is new. Super happy. I took this 20 so min ago, I hope it lasts all night. I would say try 40mg, it feels 20mg past threshold. I know more lies behind the doors but not ready to open them yet. Will do 60mg tomorrow. Shoot questions if you got them. Whoa wave 2, now this is kicking in. Fuck yeah boys. Feels very clean no worries at all, sort of like it is anti anxiety as well.

-------

T-0:00 2:45pm 25mg dose capped, on nearly empty stomach and no other supplements nor substances. Partied with multiple different stims and too much alcohol on Saturday, very heavy hangover Sunday, to cope I had 1g of phenibut last night and now have residual brain fog/ slow feeling this morning.
Mephenmetrazine came in the mail so I decided to try a very small dose to test it. I have work in an hour, so I'll get ready and leave but as I work at a desk, I'll be able to write an accurate report.
T-1:00 3:45pm Feeling happier/giddy-er than usual but could be anything, don't necessarily want to attribute it to the mephenmetrazine. If anything it could be my excitement from getting to try this compound.
T-1:19 4:24pm Just got to work. I have nothing spectacular to note, although I am much more awake and my mind is working properly. Vision seems HD like, subjectively. I’ve poured myself a coffee and am about to work.
T-2:00 4:45pm Just had a friendly chat with my manager and her boyfriend, words came easy and I was and am very happy.
T-03:00 5:45pm Still pretty happy, and only slightly stimulated. Even with the coffee it wasn't very strong, but very smooth.
T-4:00 6:45pm Back to my normal baseline without my stack. I am going to say that at 25mg this is a fairly weak but functional stimulant with no side effects to note (mental or physical).
I will probably hold off on testing a recreational dose until the weekend.

-----

Since this and 3-FPM became available on a domestic suppliers store, and after some research, I decided that I would give the two a go. This report will make comparisons between the two, but will be primarily concerned with Mephenmetrazine.
(00:00) 2:30 PM; Consume 5 mg of Mephenmetrazine orally. Hoping to overcome general tiredness from sleeping in, and get some homework done. I am starting low, after trying out an allergy test dosage of 1 mg the other day. I will be working my dosage up until I am satisfied.
(00:20) 2:50PM; Feeling a tiny bit of an alert. I am definitely not tired at all anymore.
(01:02) 3:32PM; Have been studying since taking the first dose, but so far the stimulation is about equivalent to half a cup of coffee, and is relatively unnoticeable. Decide to take 10 mg to get a bit more stimulation out of it.
(01:52) 4:22PM; 10 mg dose has plateaued and in a voice message to my friend I have a bit of a difficult time forming a sentence in a grammatically correct fashion. My motivation to get my homework done is definitely substantially increased. I characterize the high as being very clean feeling, even more so than 3-FPM, with a proper boost of stimulation while providing no more euphoria than caffeine.
(02:36) 5:06PM; Just preparing something to eat. Still got a calm buzz going on. This feels a lot smoother, and easier on the body compared to 3-FPM so far. It is keeping me alert and in a good moood. No significant euphoria, and zero loss of inhibition. Going to try another 20mg after dinner.
(02:51) 5:21PM; Took the 20 mg now. I snorted a tiny bit, just for fun. Definitely stings, but does not feel as bad as 3-FPM. Eating is completely fine on this, just like on 3-FPM. If I were on an amphetamine, I would only be eating food if I absolutely had to. On this, I actually don't mind eating.
(03:42) 6:12PM; the 20mg dose has me seriously buzzing, but there is no awesome feel good euphoria. More euphoria than 3-FPM, but still very minimal when compared to methylphenidate or amphetamine.
(04:52) 7:22PM; Still buzzing, but notice that the effects are beginning to drop off. I am still able to make use out of this state though.
(05:30) 8:00PM; Still coming down, but the come down is very gradual and gentle. It is extremely easy to manage.
(06:30) 9:00PM; Have been working on my work, but have absolutely come down I am deciding to take 3 mg of xanax (Have a bit of a tolerance) before heading to bed.
COMMENTS: All in all, I actually found that Mephenmetrazine was cleaner feeling than 3-FPM, lasted longer, and had far less side effects.The length of action was about the same, but Mephenmetrazine is certainly more potent than 3-FPM. For me, 25-30mg of 3-FPM is a good single dose to get me going. With Mephenmetrazine, 15-20 mg would be an equivalent dose. On a scale from 1-10 for stimulation, 1 being Caffeine and 10 being Methamphetamine, I would rate either of these as a 2 or a 3.
If you are looking for a study aid, with minimal negative side effects, and lacking a euphoria that can take your attention away from what you are doing, either 3-FPM or Mephenmetrazine are good options. However, if you are looking for a recreational stimulant, I believe that you will be dissapointed with either substance.

I'll start with these doses as guide lines and use a volumetric solution to titrate.

I'm assuming these are stable enough salts and will be fine in solution. I know the parent compound has been taken every ROA, as well as 3FPM which these are both compared with.

I plan to dilute in as little solution as possible and place ~1mg or less onto my skin for an allergy test. I plan to do a subcutaneous test as well. In terms of ROA, I will be starting with insufflating very small doses (you can see what people did orally) and depending on how 'caustic' that feels, I will move onward, with the end "goal" being an IV. My skin is actually very sensitive and I am adverse to IM, everytime I've had an IM injection at the doctors its ached for a very long time.

We'll see how well the products dissolve, if there are any evident impurities in that regard, and if/when I do get to the IV route I will most likely use a micron filter to be on the safe side, although with the amounts I have, I may end up having to use more solvent than I'd like, but it's for the best.

Someone has to bridge the void. I've seen a few comments on 3FPM and it being very caustic and others saying its not so I wonder about vendors, but as I said I truly trust the one I use. In the past I've had 4MMC, 4MEC, methylone and various 2c's from them and they've been clean each time and exactly as they should be in terms of "established" doses regarding reports. My only other IV RC use was with methylone - the only bad part, it being my first time IV, I did a lot of missing, but had no complications and honestly the time of my life. A lot changed that day for me. A lot. I really liked M1 and I really liked 4MMC.. 4MMC to me was perfect, I *wish* I had tried that IV when the cathinones were still available.

Anyway, questions, comments, concerns, ideas, opinions, hatred, encouragement; all are welcome.

I will be posting my reports.. I will NOT be doing them at the same time so as not to confuse/confound any information, and I will say beforehand that I AM taking 300mg of Bupropion SR a day but plan on skipping the dose the day of usage. I know however that it does not seem to affect cocaine for me at all, and I only tried meth once, so I can't say for sure, but that certainly worked.

Cheers

SWIM has a friend named SWIH and that guy told me to tell you that he purchased 3 grams of phenetrazine from a well respected Canadian supplier a week ago. SWIM's friend SWIH says he started out railing 10mg because he'd read one other guys report online and decided to just go for it and see what happened. The 10mg line gave SWIH a nice happy head buzz sort of like blow for about 30 minutes. In fact, SWIH wanted me to convey that phenetrazine is a lot like blow, only it has a ceiling and a floor that are more reasonable (in other words, you can only get so high on it before there is no point taking more, and you dont really get low off it. There is no real come down even with daily use at high doses (dose range at one time is 20mg to 150mg). But there isnt a point in taking the high dose because the low dose does more or less the same thing, like a happy go lucks mini blow buzz that goes for 30 minutes every time you do a bump. NOW, if you eat it instead, the dose range is the same, no head buzz, just warm body buzz. It is important to note, however, that although the blow buzz simulation (right down to lungs opening up and the drip tastes like blow) wears off and you can go about your day in a functional manner, even though it feels like you are sober and there was no come down, the drug will keep you happy and awake (zero wired feeling even with redosing over and over) for like 12 hours after your last line (you think it left your system hours before, then suddenly it's 4am and you're still awake. Happy but annoyed. Its a tiny bit hard on the nose kind of like blow. It's heavier in dopamine release I believe than norepinephrine. Maybe a little serotonin release as well. And tolerance doesnt build too much to it. Phenetrazine is, in the estimation of SWIM's friend SWIH, to Aspartame as Cocaine is to sugar; a reasonable replacement, probably not as hard on the body from a comedown standpoint but not quite as good as the real thing.

Phenetrezine:

allergy test with 1mg placed on, no effects noticeable; hour later:

9:18 5mg insufflated, minor burn, minor "dollhouse" effect, very very slight euphoria

T+~0:30 10mg insufflated, above effects increased, notice slightly raised heart rate, music sounds more enjoyable, dollhouse effect increasing. I just moved so I decide to tackle some of the boxes I had put aside

T+1:00 another 10mg insufflated, feel slightly more elevated, had a shower that was great, music continues to sound well. I've not had a smoke in over two hours and I usually feel like doing so, but I need smokes, but time feels like its just kinda flowing by faster. typing is easier. I've had the urge to post in this thread. I feel like Im going to spend the evening jamming to music and writing some poetry. Slight desire to increase dose, but this is working quite enjoyable I must say. When I close my eyes there is a sort of rushing flash of light, no real cevs though. some minor tactile differences in feeling.. not like coke for me, I feel 'fatter' if you will. breathing is easier and feels deeper.

Will post back later.

T+1:30 I went for a walk to the store, its cold out but I feel good. I feel kind of hazy without any sort of foggy feeling. Lights are slightly blurred and the dollhouse effect, if you will, continues. Random sparkles from the rocks in the sidewalk and the road catch my eyes as i walk by and the light hits them. Definitely some 'serotonergic' element to this, for me at least. In terms of the way I'm looking at the world around me, its kind of like the state before a 2c kicks in for me, minus any sort of uneasy discomforting feelings. I don't really feel any body load, in fact I feel a little at ease, I really overdid myself today with moving and was very sore, and have had very little sleep this week. Its now about T+2:00 and im considering 15-20mg. Slight urge to try the mephenmetrazine. Drip does slightly remind me of cocaine.

Last edited:
So I continued my night, and I ended up doing another line around 15-20mg as I said, and it started to burn a lot more as I upped the dose.

I noticed the dollhouse type effect eventually died and no matter how much more I did, it did not come back. I did manage to sleep around T+7:00

I woke up with a headache though, and it's persisted until today, which is pretty annoying. Can I attribute it entirely to the phenetrazine? I'm not entirely sure. To be honest I feel like this one is a one dose kind of thing. The previous poster mentioned a ceiling of sorts and it not mattering what dose you did and I have to say I agree with him. Either a rapid tolerance of sorts builds or something is going on, because like I said it didnt seem like doing anything after the first 2 hours really did much. In an attempt to get a boost back into it around t+4:00 I did a line approx 40mg, and while I felt a little rush of sorts and a slightly elevated heart rate for about 10 minutes, I still felt almost.. sober. More than anything I'd probably attribute that rush feeling simply to the burning sensation really.

I'll give this another go some other time, but based on this I kind of don't see a reason to push it into any sort of IV type territory, plus the headache aspect.. Maybe its the medication I'm on, I can't say for sure.

I'll try the mephenmetrazine later this week.

Also for the record, the phenetrazine is very fine salt like crystals, whereas the mephenmetrazine is more of a sticky powder.

Dollhouse effect? I haven't heard this term used before. Enlighten me?

4-methylphenmetrazine in doses from 20 - 100mg presented no enjoyable effects for me. Very subtle. Doses were spaced out days in between, perhaps more material is required? Wasnt to my liking.

i've tried all these fun little analogues.

3-fpm seems to really hit the spot. 4-mephemetrazine i sampled with 250mg and thought it was great, almost psychedelic. but i've tried today and am over 100mg so far with it and it's kinda blah i'm obviously stimmed but i find with these chems they need to build up in the body then u can binge hard on them.

phenetrazine has a nice little burn to it that i like but really i think 3-4 ctmp and hdmp-28 kinda beat them up but have a tendency to make you go insane after a few days of use. I am really hoping this shit hits a bit nicer as i got a bunch of it after my recent phenetrazine binge. Anyone have idea if these vape well? i mean i've tried but no effect really but i only dosed it low and it needed direct flame so i'm thinking no.... i am kinda frustrated with it so feel like slamming some but i'll steer away until i get a better feel for it and figure out if it's water soluble.

seems after a good hard day's use i've determined this to the ideal ADHD medication; no recreational value really, great focus, motivation, concentration, desire to get things done but whereees the euphoria...

may try IVing it or plugging it at least. batch is tested and everything so maybe it's just me or maybe this material is just not for a stim junkie used to that wallop of 3-4 ctmp.

Last edited: