Writing-up Have you ever taken mephedrone?

I have never had a problem with substance abuse and at age 83 my health is very good. If I have any regrets, it is the damn cigarette.

I'm anxious to see the results of the survey.

CRONEN

Are you actually 83? If you don't mind me asking, why are you visiting the site for the first time if you've never had any issues with substance abuse?

the link to the survey doesn't appear to be working atm, I just get:

The connection has timed out

The server at kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I think they are trying to estimate the potential for abuse and addiction.

I can see mephedrone being used by Pharma to assist those who can't concentrate on daily life. That's why they research stuff like this. And need the honest answers from people's experiences because it's honest, and reliable information right from the source. I bet they are trying to develop an "ADHD" pill out of mephedrone to help kids concentrate. It makes you so focused, but not euphoric like MDMA. It's perfect for studying and not too strong that you just wanna jump around, lol

~Verri

That would have been real interesting.

Sure, but mephedrone is so 2008. I wish I knew what you are trying to achieve here; other than your PhD. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the King's culture for you. WE ARE KING'S COLLEGE.

Besides the fact that for the pure reason mephedrone seemed so ridiculously addictive I have never taken it. It was stunning to read that as a side effect of the use of 4-mmc in the UK the percentage of cocaine related od's declined during the period it was legal. (sorry can't find a source but I defenitly read it)

Completed the survey - definitely interesting, first section is missing a few common legal highs / ex legal highs though that would cross-correlate with meph use imo

What is that... I thought I was reading methadone and I was about to fill out the survey but I guess this's different

MDMA cured me temporarily from calcification of the bones and I could lead a normal life while using it....3 weeks at a time it would last

MEPHEDRONE cured me completely from panic attacks and have never returned despite stopping (cause I cant get it any more (2-3 yrs since))

FACT

i filled it out. i've used that shit plenty. not a fan. it's worse then bk-MDMA which isn't SHIT compared to MDA (<3) and MDMA....but it isn't ALL bad. i was honest. officer.

I just filled this out on an iPhone :( felt like I was too far in to stop lol.

I'll echo that it was a great survey but the lack of questions about ROA was an oversight.

It's without a doubt the most compulsive substance besides freebased MDPV in my experience but part of that comes from how unbelievably euphoric the high is and for some (myself included) how nonexistent the comedown is.

I love MDPV as much as Mephedrone but I know which one is gonna leave me in hell for 24 hours after a binge and which one will have 0 residual effects.

June 2015- NO I have never used either as a diagnostic rx from a dr or from the street. Medphedrone. I had to scroll up to learn how to spell it. Tell me when you want to know what I DO take. Since it's looking like bath salts I guess if I had a doc writing scripts on that, someone is going to have FBI knocking on my door at 3 a.m.

This site isn't just for substance abuse that's a pretty ignorant allocation goof ball

50mg Heroin shot, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA,a couple one hitters from some nice kinebud. About to hit the ecig.