• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Astronomy/Cosmology/Astrophysics thread - Even though there are no gods I still pray

Day of the Triffids was the last novel read out loud to me by my mother. I think I was 10. No wonder I'm fucked up.

Alien ganja strains...

still have to be safer than synth 'noids regardless of any attempt by them to take over the planet

You seen 'Attack the Block' Sadie? Same shit, plus weed, but not combined....

Only seen one shooting star so far in my life and wow I was mezmorised, so in awe it was amazing. I need to learn more about what's what up there. We have a dark sky park within a few hours drive too (where I seen my first shooter) the sky there is so full of life, vibrant and colourful. Never mind the strange animal noises as you lie there on your back in the cold and dark night lol.

Felix is very good at explaining the constellations, which I love listening about. Once the drugs hit in its a whole different place / space.

Camping at its best.

Only seen one shooting star so far in my life and wow I was mezmorised, so in awe it was amazing. I need to learn more about what's what up there. We have a dark sky park within a few hours drive too (where I seen my first shooter) the sky there is so full of life, vibrant and colourful. Never mind the strange animal noises as you lie there on your back in the cold and dark night lol.

Felix is very good at explaining the constellations, which I love listening about. Once the drugs hit in its a whole different place / space.

Camping at its best.

If you go somewhere with low light pollution and just look at the night sky, even when there isn't a meteor shower event happening, I guarantee you will see quite a few in the space of an hour. You'll also see a few artificial satellites, too.

Day of the Triffids was the last novel read out loud to me by my mother. I think I was 10. No wonder I'm fucked up.

I love that novella! Stone cold progenitor of the entire zombie/survival horror genres
So far ahead of its time and influential waaaaay beyond its intentions <3

Perhaps, but whoever it is who comes up with the names wants sacking :!

Interesting article though. Let's hope there's not such a thing barrelling along in our direction 8o

A Naked Black Hole.

An interesting article about a Black hole without a Galaxy.

The one that got away.

Thats really fucked up but I suppose will happen here and there during the gravity dances colliding galaxies perform. The naming convention really needs to get moving on this though as I'm not sure it's appropriate under the BLUA in it's current state.

much better

but the problem is that it's definitely black, that's the problem when light cannot escape due to etc etc Einstein and stuff.

A lot more pronounceable though.

'Have a USOIC in your yarbles, if you've got any yarbles you filthy ol' sooomka - praise bog I'm cured!'

much better

but the problem is that it's definitely black, that's the problem when light cannot escape due to etc etc Einstein and stuff.

A lot more pronounceable though.

'Have a USOIC in your yarbles, if you've got any yarbles you filthy ol' sooomka - praise bog I'm cured!'

Right, fuck Einstein, fuck the BLUA, it's now a GBC - gaping black cunt...

Sorted =D

EDIT: on the phone to NASA now - 'Press 1 for naming conventions, press 2 for alien inavsions....'

I know, plus relativistic jets and accretion discs, they will all be visible and define where the hole is.... but the holes still black! 8) =D