• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever... v. Nipple Bumps!

Mushrooms, also the first drug (including cannabis&alcohol) I ever did

I feel like the actual premise of this thread is confusing people lol

Ever shot heroin during an LSD trip?

Nope, H was already too good. I felt quite satisfied actually.

Uppers or downers?

Neither, although they both have their respective applications when the time is right.

Favorite psychedelic?

Last edited:
DMT

Have you ever tripped on a road trip? Like more than a few hours in the car, and you've got mind fuckery and oevs in the backseat.

*Edit : Their. I hate it when I misspell something.

Only on train and bus. Of course the back roads of the Adirondacks, but I suppose that does not count.

Ever trip in a cemetery?

Nah but that sounds dope I'd need some jerry playing along though as a good omen.

Ever have someone weight u out an ounce that was actually 28.3??

weird that you say that, cause this one weed shop I go to (not my usual one) marks their canisters with a sticker that has the weight and strain, and if I buy a gram, it always says 1.17 (even though its always a gram on the point when I weigh it at home) and when I bought an ounce the last time I was there, it was 28.3, i shit u not.

true story.

ever take more than 3 different oral psychedelics in a combo?

Damn, 4 is a lot, I don't know if I've ever combined more than 2 psychs. My friends talked me out of mush + L + DMT in college, pussy fuckers :( but I digress.

Ever encounter a synthesized psychedelic that isn't LSD or a contemporary research chemical?

This means lab made DMT, psilocybin, mescaline, bufotenin,etc.

I missed out on psilocin by a day once. Back in my heydey of trippin bawls weekly. Damn shame.

Nope only LSD

Had any incredible bad trip where you don't know what's true or not?

@STH I've had synthesized mescaline before and at one point I extracted Psilocin/Psilocybin crystals from mushrooms that worked beautifully. I've had non-extracted DMT many times, and at one point I synthed DMT from tryptamine.

Yeah everybody gets a few of those when you trip enough times, sometimes your "trip calculator" lines up and you just lose it and your perspective of reality just gets thrashed.

Yes, I thought I was gonna die last time. It was quite scary as it lasted forever!
But in the beginning it was amazing. Looking up and feeling you were part of all this universe.

Have you ever tripped on LSD while on opiates?

Last edited:
Ha! nice one..

Ok. No, although it would be hilarious..

Since we are on the subject, have you ever made weed cookies, or cake?

No, but I've had them on me.
Have you ever take a mega dose of psychedwlics? Like 10 hits of L or 7g of mushrooms

Yes, 10 hits on my tongue at once.... and another time I ate 10 grams of mushrooms and had a bad trip that messed up my head, I'm still not the same. It was just a sketchy night, I dont wanna get into details. :/

Have you ever done a line while taking a shit? lol

Never been a massive dose guy with psychs..
a ten strip seems quite crazy.

Maybe if not then literally immediately before or after.
The bathroom used to be my drug den.

have you ivd any psychs?

Nope and I don't think i'd do it, seems kind of unnecessary IMO

Ever made mushroom tea at your house with your parents there?

o ya my mom has always been chill with weed and psychs
my mom helped the last time we made a big batch of san pedro tea

ever take a high dose of mescaline?

Still have yet to try mescaline.

Have you ever picked your own psychedelic mushrooms?