• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Aleph-2/4.2mg's Quite Experienced - Not sure what to think about these aleph's.

Sleepwalker18

Bluelighter
T-2 hours Took 6 grams of Kratom (Red Vein Indo) to help with the bodyload if there is one.

T+0 Took 4.2mg's of Aleph-2 capsulized with some tea. Dropped at 01:58

T+00:30 Much more happy, smiling more, getting a bit restless.

T+00:45 Took 540mg's of Black Cohosh to help with the restlessness.

T+00:55 First sign of slight CEV's, lovely dark purple intertwining with red.

T+1:20 Some GI discomfort, which well, let's just say the Kratom didn't help with at all. Gentle uprising to something special.

T+1:40-2:20 Visuals are increasing. Having hot/cold flashes. Slightly sleepy....?

T+2:25 Took a shower, and that ramped up the CEV's and gave some nice OEV's.

T+2:30-3:30 Enjoying myself just laying down looking at the ceiling, seeing nice patterns, and lovely CEV's when I close my eyes. It seems when I write in my journal or take a keystroke, that it's deforming under my hands.

T+3:30-4:30 Talking to one of my friends about various other psychedelic compounds, feel at peace for the first time in quite a long time, just talking to a fellow psychonaut. Very non DOxish, bodyload has come and gone, yet is much easier then the other DOx compounds I've tried (DOM/DOET/DON)

T+04:30-04:50ish Took a small walk to the corner store. Was absolutely beautiful letting out some energy, and watching the corner lights shine off the puddles of water from the earlier shower. Just absolutely beautiful.

T+ 5:00 Abrupt stop with OEV from coming back to the store. Odd chemical.

T+ 5:20 More GI problems. (Thanks again opioid addiction) Am starting to feel a slight comedown. Issues with roommates, brought the mood down a bit.

T+ 6:20 Still having issues with roommates, still dropping off a bit, which is strange, but I did take a "threshold" dose.

T+ 7:15 Coming down more, I suspect I hit baseline within the hour. May take some clonazolam to knock myself out in a bit, as the body tension is still there + the roommate incident.

T+ 7:52 Took 2mg Clonazolam, to try to get to sleep.

T+ 17ish Feeling like death, didn't get much sleep, odd dreams. Which I expected.

T+ 21ish Finally got some food down, feel much better.

Sorry for this not being the most in-depth TR, as there... wasn't really much going on. There was slight time dilation, and the best part of the trip was the 15 minutes or so walk.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dot2
substancecode_aleph2
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reporting on a rare compound like this! :)

Good read. Always nice to have a little more info..

Thanks for reporting on a rare compound like this! :)

Good read. Always nice to have a little more info..
Hopefully more are to come. And I know that I'll be trying this again. Just a /bit/ too many compounds here I haven't gotten my hands on. Wish I wrote more during the trip though.

Thank you :)

I'm curious what you thought of DON and DOET. I've always wondered why DON hasn't been sold much, its easy to make like DOB.

I'm curious what you thought of DON and DOET. I've always wondered why DON hasn't been sold much, its easy to make like DOB.
DON had the /worst/ bodyload of any psychedelic/chemical that I've ever had, there was no time to enjoy it from how much of a bodyload was there.

DOET, it's a beautiful chemical. I've only got to try it once at 7mg's, but it... felt familiar, it was an enjoyable experience the entire time (minus the first hour or two from being restless/normal DOxishness) And a close friend of mine got a ++++ at the same level (7mg's) But so far I'd say DOET > Aleph-2 > DOM >>>>>>>>>> DON. Soon I'll get around to the others, and I do have enough DOET to explore it a bit more. So I'll try to remember when I take it (won't be anytime soon) to write a TR. I believe F&B has a TR of DOET, and I believe a few other TR's on DOET.

Nice report, I am happy to see someone sharing their experience with a very rare psycoactive. Only one question, however, how does Black Cohosh help with restlessness? That's a new one on me

Nice report, I am happy to see someone sharing their experience with a very rare psycoactive. Only one question, however, how does Black Cohosh help with restlessness? That's a new one on me
It's just something that I've always used with restlessness with psychedelics. Not entirely sure /why/ I started doing it, just remember, if you do get some, hide it from females.

Thanks for sharing. :) I got to try aleph-1 and found it to be weird and lacking but I did just take 3mg, I didn't like how it made me feel though so I put off trying more and it turned black and cloudy in solution and I threw it away. :\ I was given 20mg so it was a bummer I didn't get to try it at a higher dose.

DOC is my favorite DOX so far but I have not tried DOET or DOPR, both of which sound wonderful. I hope I get to try them. Likewise I hope you get to try DOC< it's truly a beautiful chemical. I have tried DOI, DOC, aleph-1, DOM and DOB, and DOC easily ranks as the best of those for me, by a longshot. I'd put them as DOC > DOM > DOB > DOI > aleph-1.

Thanks for sharing. :) I got to try aleph-1 and found it to be weird and lacking but I did just take 3mg, I didn't like how it made me feel though so I put off trying more and it turned black and cloudy in solution and I threw it away. :\ I was given 20mg so it was a bummer I didn't get to try it at a higher dose.

DOC is my favorite DOX so far but I have not tried DOET or DOPR, both of which sound wonderful. I hope I get to try them. Likewise I hope you get to try DOC< it's truly a beautiful chemical. I have tried DOI, DOC, aleph-1, DOM and DOB, and DOC easily ranks as the best of those for me, by a longshot. I'd put them as DOC > DOM > DOB > DOI > aleph-1.

Bummer on the aleph-1 :x, and I do have the rest here (I think, sans aleph-1) just not enough time, so sadly it might be awhile till I get to try the others, and I /really/ need to revisit DOM.

Weird that Aleph-1 solution spoiled, most phens are meant to be quite stable... were proper preservative measures taken?

Yeah I put it in alcohol and water and kept it in the fridge. It was weird, it may have been like a year when I went to try it again but it looked really gross. It's possible I forgot alcohol but I don't think I would have, it's just been a long time now and I'm not 100% sure.

DOC > DOM > DOB > DOI > aleph-1.

I never got around to trying any of the Aleph-series but I did seek out all of the DOx and TMA lineup that I could.

TMA, TMA-2, and TMA-6 were almost identical for me to the OP's trip report in that there just wasn't much there to speak of. With the DOx lineup, other than DOC and DOM the bodyload to reward ratio was just abysmal for me.

Anyway, thanks for the TR OP, I appreciate it and please write one when you try the DOET again.

TMA, TMA-2, and TMA-6 were almost identical for me to the OP's trip report in that there just wasn't much there to speak of.

Still, can you give me a word about what TMA did for you? That is a rare one. What dose did you try.

To the OP: Thank you for sharing. Lucky find, ALEPH-2 and DOET are two of the psychedelic amphetamines I really want to try one day.