Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methoxphenidine, one hell of a drug.

crambaba

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first time posting a trip report however i did make a thread in another board asking for help as i had a scary comedown from doing a combination of AB-FUBINACA and methoxphenidine over the course of 4 days.

Methoxphenidine (From now on MXP) is a dissociative drug with qualities similar to ketamine, MXE and PCP.

All of the people who take MXP that i know of have an afterglow effect after use, however i seem to experience a comedown of extreme depression.

I have done MXP twice and i'll tell you about them both.

200mg MXP, oral ROA, 160lbs
I took the 200mg of MXP orally my first time (A huge and stupid dose in hindsight) at 10PM, i was with two friends in my living room and they had both taken AB-FUBINACA orally, around 6-7mg each.

We sat down and watched some television, talked and waited for the drugs to kick in.

10:30PM, no effects but we decided to put on a movie, "First man in the moon, BBC", it's a really low budget film by the BBC but is very weird and trippy.

11:00PM, effects start to kick in, slight lack of feeling, rising disassociation throughout the whole trip, feels odd.

00:00AM, effects are beginning to peak, i have lost my sense of time and depth perception, so things a few metres away seem to be miles away. I fling my self out of the chair i'm sat in as it seems to be the only way to stand up, and i fall on the floor infront of the television and have a sense of awe watching the screen. In the movie there is a scene where the two men are fighting aliens in a theatrical setting, it's black and white and has no noise except music like in the earliest forms of cinema, i rock back and forth singing euphorically while i watch the scene.

01:00AM?, It feels like it's been years, disassociation has nearly peaked and i'm sat back in the chair looking around at the fuzzy, static room. I see two entities, one lying on the floor and one on my couch engaging in a conversation. I ask why the lights are off and i keep going on about wanting the lights turned back on, they begin to shout at me and i realize these are demons (In reality my friends are just calling me an idiot and telling me to shut up). I have no clue what anything is, i forget who i am, i forget what people are and only see them as entities. I can not string words together, for example if i tried to say something along the lines of "The cat sat on a mat, wearing a hat", it would come out as "MAT, cat sat, the world. HAT!" (Gibberish). I feel the need to piss, so i get up and look around, the demons are shouting at me again throwing insults at me, i look to the keyboard in the corner of my living room and instead see a yorkshire terrier painted black staring at me, it seemed normal and i begin to stumble my way to the staircase, looking into the dining room i see a bookshelf in the corner and it has distorted into a boy i knew from highschool. Constantly i am wondering what is everything, literally i didn't know what anything was and i had to string things together in my head to keep track of reality.

01:15AM?, I somehow flew like an eagle to the bathroom, because you have no sense of distance, depth or time, walking a minute feels like you have walked for years. But once you arrive you forget about the journey and you feel as if you have teleported to your destination, so in my head i had flew through the universe across galaxies and arrived in my bathroom (In reality i stumbled up the stairs knocking things over, speaking in tongues). I somehow manage to lock the door of the bathroom and make my way to the toilet, instead i realize that clothes are material goods and are pointless so i strip naked and fall to the floor, roll around for a bit and manage to get up, use the toilet and get my boxers back on. I open the door again, forgetting how i did it, then fly back downstairs, say hello to the demons and fly back up to gather my clothes because i felt cold.

01:30AM?, at this point disassociation fully kicked in. A realization flooded to my head. Nothing existed. Nothing. I can only describe it as how a true nihilist would think, looking around i saw an illusion, and knew it was all pointless, i did not get depressed but a state beyond it, i'd given up trying to make sense of the void i existed in. I knew suicide was pointless because the void would continue to exist. This moment, has to be the most terrifying moment of my life. Because it broke my reality, in my other thread on the dark side i talk about it i think.

Around 2AM i fell asleep in my bed, wake up the next day and talk with my mates and continue to take another 80mg as soon as i wake up.
At around 1PM it kicked in and i just felt euphoric, and then broke down into a fit of crying later because i remembered nothing existed.

It took me two days to recover physically from a rapid heart rate, and a whole week to come to terms with the mental state.

Conclusion, MXP will strip you of everything you know, throw it in a blender, turn the blender on, pour it into a glass, throw the glass at a wall, spilling reality everywhere and force you to scoop it back into a bowl trying to make sense of things.

There are also very powerful short term amnesiac effects during the trip, you forget nearly everything at a high enough dose, and when the trip ends you slowly remember everything again, as if you were born again and have to learn everything.

I'll post the second time i did MXP, which was a lot more fun, at a lower dose later.

Finally, i'd like to point out chances are you won't experience this, unless you go at a high dose, and even then you will probably have a nice time, due to the afterglow the next day.

Cheers man, i'll post my second trip report now.

I was in school and was rather pissed off and bored, so i popped ~150mg of MXP at around 1:20pm after lunch on the way to the gym. I went through the gym class and so on without any effects because it usually takes an hour to an hour and a half to kick in. Funnily enough as soon as the lesson finished at 2:20pm the effects begun to kick in.

I decided to skive (Leave school unauthorized) the rest of the day because i had English and i definitely could not get away with sitting through that on hard drugs. So i decided to wander around with a friend who i offered some MXP to, (He took it at a later date) if he would skive with me. So we decided to walk to head to the toilet first and i sat in a part of the school that wasn't too busy for what seemed ages but was actually about 5 minutes. We then decided to leave school from a back route, heading down hill. Now this is where it begun to properly kick in.

As i was walking downhill i was talking to my friend (I shall refer to him as "A" from now on), and "A" said to me to imagine going uphill as i went downhill (He did MXP in a city before and said it was amazing, and in my previous trip i only did it inside my own home). So suddenly i imagine it, and the world suddenly tilts to my left 30 degrees and instead of going downhill the hill suddenly flipped and i was going uphill, it was so odd. We then walked around a bit more and sat down on a wall in a back alley where i proceeded to snort another 50mg off my hand to make the total around 150mg, (I took 100mg orally at first). We sat there smoking and talking about things i can't remember, and i just felt waves of nostalgia for a time i didn't live in wash over me, i could remember playing football with the lads in red brick housed streets and listening to the beatles (I have never done either of those things) and i felt a great sense of national pride for the early 20th century England (Even though i don't like England),

So we sat there talking, smoking and discussing nostalgia, and i felt as if i was in a TV show as i talked about my want to be an actor. Eventually it was around 3:00PM and i decided to head back to school to get the bus. As we walked i had to cross a road which just felt odd, as if i flew across the road like how i imagine a monk would, landing on the other side. We were walking back up the hill we walked down (Or up in my mind) and i suddenly felt as if my hands were birds guiding me to my bus, and i exclaimed to A "My hands are like sparrows!"

We then begun to talk about the wonderful effects of MXP at moderate doses and "A" said that when he was wondering around a city with friends, partying that going up and down a big set of public stairs was "The most enlightening moment of my life". Then we saw some stairs that lead up to the bus stop and he pointed. I gracefully leaped bounds onto each step and felt like a God as i did so and just laughed when i reached the top, the world was entirely distorted, as if i was sober and the world was drunk.

I then went up the bus stop and "A" had left me, i stood there for a bit wondering what was going on as people begun to teleport in front of me (Like how in my last post i mentioned you have no sense of distance/depth/time and you live in the moment, so things just appear to "happen") and suddenly i was surrounded by people laughing and i just shouted "Where did all of these people spawn from!?" and i made my way to my bus with a massive shit-eating grin on my face, marvelling at everyone. I sat down at the back and just waved at everyone and smiled, when i plugged in my earphones and listened to music.

This is around 3:20, when i'm on the bus and it is about an hour's journey home. I closed my eyes while listening to music to fully enjoy it because it felt like the music was vibrating down my being, and i was eating the music up. Every time i opened my eyes I appeared in a new part of the journey, there was no journey, but only fragments, as if someone had taken a picture outside every 5 minutes and stuck them together in a slideshow. "A" had told me this was similar for him in the city, that he did not remember walking around the city, but instead flying and leaping bounds and teleporting to different locations. When i got off the bus i then made my way home still amazed at the distorted world around me, got into my house at 4:20PM (lol) and just threw myself into bed and slept.

From the two trips i recommend not to do 200mg your first time like i did, because it's terrifying, however at doses around 100-150mg it is a lot more fun and amazing. While at 200mg it feels more like you have learnt some horrible truth.