which test ester will last the absolute longest

gill7777

Greenlighter
some doctors prescribe TRT injections of test cyp every 2 weeks. and although many may disagree with that, those people are professional physicians with years and years of schooling.

so what about like sustanon? for a short period of time i'll only be able to pin once every 2 or 3 weeks. i'm doing TRT btw im not cycling

Look for nebido. Testosterone undecanoate. Pin it every week you can and before you leave somewhere pin double the amount or so and resume when you get back. It was designed for quarterly injections (every three months) but I personally wouldn't try to stretch it that far. I'd say 2-3 weeks max. I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable guys here know a bit more about utilizing an ester that long. Sustanon is usually ok for once a week or once every 10 days.

Look for nebido. Testosterone undecanoate. Pin it every week you can and before you leave somewhere pin double the amount or so and resume when you get back. It was designed for quarterly injections (every three months) but I personally wouldn't try to stretch it that far. I'd say 2-3 weeks max. I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable guys here know a bit more about utilizing an ester that long. Sustanon is usually ok for once a week or once every 10 days.
i'll look into that thanks. yeah absolute worst case scenario i'll have to pin once every 17 days. i think i could live with that

Sustanon is a mixture of test esters, it's not a single ester, it has 4 to be exact.

1. Testosterone propionate
2. Testosterone phenylpropionate
3. Testosterone isocaproate
4. Testosterone decanoate

/V

As for the LONGEST, that would be the "Laurate" ester. Also known as the known as dodecanoate. There are longer esters, but for pharmaceutical steroid manufacturing, this is the longest. BUT....athletes will most commonly inject this drug weekly, no doubt in part due to its low concentration (25 mg/ml or 50 mg/ml).

/V

As for the LONGEST, that would be the "Laurate" ester. Also known as the known as dodecanoate. There are longer esters, but for pharmaceutical steroid manufacturing, this is the longest. BUT....athletes will most commonly inject this drug weekly, no doubt in part due to its low concentration (25 mg/ml or 50 mg/ml).

/V

That's a fairly heavy ester with 12 carbons V, how much compound is left after the ester has been removed, I'm thinking slightly less than 50%..?

Last edited:
That's why it's the longest for making AAS....and why you don't see it often.

/V

There's was laurabolin which I believe is the only pharma hormone with that ester, attached to nandrolone respectively.

There's was laurabolin which I believe is the only pharma hormone with that ester, attached to nandrolone respectively.

Correct. But I believe the question was for the longest "testosterone" ester. And you are correct about the nandrolone ester.

/V