• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice needed opana side effect

freckleface

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I snorted a 10mg opana about 2 hours ago and am experiencing some weird side effects. I keep getting this semi intense zap sensation. It feels like when you are startled by something. It's very short like only lasts for a second and the frequecy is pretty random like once every 15 minutes or so. I also feel kind of jittery. Its also hard to focus my vision. I've taken them several times before and never have had this reaction.
IM also wondering if it would be safe or helpful to take .5 mg-1mg of alprazolam to help me come down from this awful high. This is my first post on here, so bare with me. I appreciate any support or advice. I'm actually a little freaked out. Thanks!

Don't mix the benzo with the opana.

That feeling you are describing happens in my stomach when I've done a little too much...it jerks like crazy. Perhaps that's the issue here , you've done too much. The meds may not agree with you either. What happens when you take an oral dose?

Just come down naturally and next time, split your dose in a half, or quarter. Opana is not for the opiate naive, so be careful!

I had about 50mg of opana today, and I am ready for a nap!

Take care

I agree with the above poster, if i do a little too much then i get the jerks as i call them, ive done 30mg of opana today and wont go anymore, i know my limits, please dont mix it with xanax too, ive done it before and the results werent pretty, stay safe xxx Rachel xxx

Never been a fan of using different pharmaceutical opioids unless it's a nice diamorphine ampoule! However i hear this Opana is awfully strong and can be better than H in some cases? Is this correct?

Never been a fan of using different pharmaceutical opioids unless it's a nice diamorphine ampoule! However i hear this Opana is awfully strong and can be better than H in some cases? Is this correct?

I've never been into H, would never consider meth.

As for Opana, love them since day 1. One 10mg opana does more for me pain/euphoria wise than 60 mg of oxy/roxicodone. I can take one opana , and go all day.

Everyone is different, though.

I built a quick tolerance to them.
I could do up to 140mg a day. I've lowered my dose a lot.

They are hell to come off of for some, intense the 1st time I did cold turkey.

Just my 2 cent. There are others who can chime in with their experience.

I've been there with opana, I agree with most everyone else sounds like a higher dose than what you're used to, I've done H as well and honestly I had better euphoria from opana. But opana is horrible to get off of! I have taken Xanax with opana numerous times, but I have a tolerance with both meds. But even with my experience, it's stil VERY dangerous and risky, not something I would suggest at all. My advice is chill maybe go lay down, and next time do less! Better yet just don't do the opana it's so addictive out of all the pain pills I've done, it pretty damn hard to quit, if you can do 10mg and get pretty blasted just stick to roxy or something like that. No need to jump up and get into those! I know you'll do what you wanna do any how! So that was just my opinion and those are like buttholes everyone's got one! Haha hope all is well!

I am not new to opiates. I've been a junky for years. The part of my story I forgot to mention was that I was trying to get on Suboxone, and so like every good addict I wanted to finish all my shit. And yes, opanas are the WORST things to kick that I've experienced. Tuesday was one of the most intense withdrawals I've been through in a long ass time. I had gotten clean for 15 months- relapsed in July been in and out of detox and sober livings. I get loaded right out the door last two times I went to detox. I had just gotten out last Friday! Anyway I'm going off topic, I'm new to blue light, but I'm not new to opiates.

thank you all for your advice. I made it through, the weird high eventually turned into withdrawals. 18 hours later i got on the sub.