MAPS wanted to share a link to a semi-daily Medical DMT use log; from DMT nexus

just say know

Bluelighter
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=63460

this is a good daily log of DMT use for a medical condition (epilepsy) the case study might spark interest into research.

furthermore i think anyone interested in DMT needs to use the DMT nexus forum and wiki. i know that DMT is extreemly helpful; perhaps even the most advanced medicine for treating clusture headaches. i hear it's most effective and works the fastest and with the longest duration. needs research though.

it's crap that we don't have enough medical studies about DMT considering it's a basic part of metabolism and it's found in plants, the human body, and other mamals. what the hell is it's use? well idk there's not enough research apparently; but with websites like DMT nexus and even bluelight we can come closer to understanding DMT and other psychedelics as well as the brain.

personally i think DMT seriously needs to be studied. the brain also needs to be scanned while a person is being administered DMT. would we be able to contact the people who are doing the first scan of the brain of an individual using LSD and ask them politely to do a second study involving DMT injection, vaporization, and "ayahuasca"/oral DMT consumption. i think it would be just as important as LSD; but that's just my hypothesis that has yet to be proven.

I have the same cautionary warning again. I realize this is a sensitive matter.

^ Psychedelics cure schizophrenia...? I can't recommend people pursue any psychiatric treatment without proper guidance. In any situation several different versions of schizophrenia probably exists. Each of the flavors probably has unique combinations of causes and effective treatments. Perhaps the desensitization of 5HT1 and 5HT2 receptors subsequent DMT consumption could have had a beneficial antagonistic effect in your situation. Antagonism of those receptors is often a primary effect of atypical antipsychothics these days.

I think we're going to agree having a set of guidelines and guidance is of great benefit in psychiatric treatment. We should recommend people with schizophrenia should only proceed with a psychiatric medication regimen with such guidance.

Last edited: