• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT- unknown dose. First time-An atheist who saw angels?

Searching4truth

Bluelighter
I have tried and tried again to find DMT. I love psychedelics and I felt like DMT was the mother of all of them. I FINALLY came across it. I tried a lightbulb, homemade 2 liter thing and the sandwich method and failed. Finally, I bought an 'oil burner' and put some in it, laid back in a chair and relaxed. I was only able to take two hits before I felt like the pipe was across the room in my hand and then I closed my eyes. I was laying in a chair and there was super bright light everywhere. I could hear buzzing so loud it was almost like I was hearing feedback at a rock concert but it was more soothing. The light was above and behind everything but it had no source. Before me, on either side of my chair, were two silhouettes, one male and one female, who's features were hidden due to the light. I couldn't see their faces but I could sense them as peaceful beings. I could sense them smiling and they were telepathically talking to me. They had some sort of tube that I had never seen before but I knew what it was. Breathing it in would bring me into everlasting peace. Death or paradise, as it were. The female kept saying "Just breathe it in. It'll be ok, it'll be ok." It wasn't like she was peer pressuring me and I didn't feel scared or worried. I grabbed the tube and put it to my mouth, but I couldn't breathe it in. I wanted to but I wanted to keep living with my wife. I knew I only had a couple minutes to make the decision and the light got brighter and brighter. I wanted so bad to breathe whatever it was in but I couldn't do it. And then it all faded away and I came back.

It felt like it was 20 minutes or so but it had only been 3. I never got scared and I never felt worried. I didn't sense that these beings were bad, but rather that they were good. I opened my eyes a couple times and the OEV's were incredible, like the peak of a few hits of acid, but the CEV's were what transport you to wherever, if in fact you go anywhere. It was a really peaceful experience to be so intense. I loved it.

I was back to baseline within 10 minutes and left to wonder if I saw angels or if it was a grande creation that my mind came up with. I had a scratch in my throat for about a half hour but other than that, I felt great. I know my lack of technique hindered the experience and I will try it again sometime. Any tips would be appreciated. Also, would it be a good idea to do this while on acid?

The machine elves are well-documented. They're the same ones we see during meditation, because the nectar of enlightenment (a substance that drips down the back of your throat when you deeply meditate) is DMT dripping from the hole in the throat created when the pineal gland migrated from the throat to the brain while you were in the womb. If your mind created the beings, it's kinda funny that tons of other people's minds also create them. This all can be explained by the quantum nature of the mind, within the limits of your beliefs.

We are able to change the results of a random number generator simply by thinking about it, and we collapse the quantum wave function of the universe just by observing. Now, think about that same system, on overdrive because of drugs. Not so far-fetched that you might be communicating with some other, more powerful form of intelligence, somewhere. I mean, if our incredibly strange and complex universe exists, think about what other kinds of crazy shit may or may not be out there. Also, you may find this video interesting in regards to your question about combining DMT and LSD, which is by the same guy who coined the term "machine elves": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQKz7r60W4

Are atheists not supposed to see or not allowed to see angels?

I was back to baseline within 10 minutes and left to wonder if I saw angels or if it was a grande creation that my mind came up with.

That is a good place to be. A place where a belief system has not taken hold. That's when things get dicey so it is best to keep a lot of these experiences outside any true belief system. I believe that will keep a person's head screwed on tight and able to journey and come back refreshed and sane. It leaves me open to wonders instead of saying the experience is "totally this" or the experience is "totally that". Subjectivity, a person's past beliefs, and upbringing will color the experience enough. I like to keep things in the "I am not really sure and that is ok" folder. Somewhere between a Sadhu and all out critical thinker. I think the Truth lies between those two somewhere. The truth still being subjective of course.

So really, who knows exactly what is going on in these experiences? If someone says they know for sure it would be best to not believe them totally. Just keep taking in information without creating any belief system.

DMT is pretty wonderful. A great tool to explore consciousness and the boundaries of the mind for the mature, ready and able psychonauts. I find it ironic and funny that when a person smokes DMT on a couch, the last thing they are as they soar through hyperspace is a person sitting on a couch who just smoked DMT. Yet that is exactly what they are. :D

Thanks for the report.