Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

Nesting. Very happily nesting.

<3:)<3

(and occasionally burying some nuts)

;)

I hope and trust all is well in your world, Herby?

Everything is very good because I just returned from almost a month in Mexico. No computer, no schedule and the saltiest water I have ever floated in.

I spent a weekend similarly situated once. Under, I suspect, very, very different circumstances. Yours sounds great though - I look forward to discovering pics :)

I miss shm and Sam ham and Charlie and cherry and brimz and mugz mugabe otw the lot. And ptch

I also miss SHM, although he did pop in here recently... fleeting as it was.

I miss the geordie bluelighters a lot; warmrushes, evad, felixonapedestal, fillabunny (although we are very close so I see her pretty often, I saw felix recently too), etc.

I love the thought of the time I met felixonapedastal at the Newcastle green festival, with neither of us knowing who each other were. He asked for a swig of my 3 litre bottle of cider because he said it reminded him of being 14 and he had to relive his youth. I tried to swap him for a cigarette and he said he was gagging for one too... and tripping off his dish on 2c-e. At that moment, I knew I was in the presence of a fellow bluelighter. =D

I asked him for his name then just looked at him and said "felix on a pedestal", to which he literally fell over in shock, took a good few minutes to get up, then ran off and brought the rest of the geordie crew back to meet me. All to the backdrop of sunshine and techno. Quality moment. =D

The glade 2007 crew too, Tyler, Grrrr, MrMoss, Felix etc etc etc

That's the beauty of the Internet too, people do honestly reflect themselves and even the bills hitters would show themselves up as prats. It's not just the unpleasantness a while back that ditched folk. The multi ban thing played a big part too. Nothing I'd ever like the old days any more!

That's the beauty of the Internet too, people do honestly reflect themselves and even the bills hitters would show themselves up as prats. It's not just the unpleasantness a while back that ditched folk. The multi ban thing played a big part too. Nothing I'd ever like the old days any more!

The site has changed so much since 3 or 4 years ago when you can have multiple conversations going in about 5 threads simultaneously...now you post something and it takes dsys before anyone posts a reply... I know some people state thst traffic hasntbgone done thst much and that it's actually improved but it so hasn't...

The turning point was indeed the nastiness from 2016 and the number of people who left as a result of a certain person and just never bothered to come back...people quote the 2016 PSA as being responsible for the decrease in traffic but I don't think it's that...that would imply that people who posted were just posting about their legally obtained RCs and that since the ban, people either have stopped taking anything or stopped having questions which ain't the case...

I mean just look at the heroin and MDMA threads, they have nothing to do with the PSA and traffic in those threads has slowed to virtually zero...

I know he was controversial, but I miss Sammy G, and I wonder what he is up to these days. It definitely looks like he's moved on following his acrimonious perma-ban and his subsequent deletion of his own posts.. His style was so distinctive that I could recognise any of his alt accounts usually within the first new alt post, or two at a maximum. He's not been back as far as I know!

Shambles too, although not banned, presumably must have moved on to a new chapter in his life, and put all this bluelight type stuff behind him.

I would imagine that Kate has too.

I hope Marmalade is OK after a mysterious dissaperance, and Swamp Dragon also seemed to vanish without trace?

I was in touch with BCF for some time outside of Bluelight, but then we lost touch.

Colt Dan, Pagey, and Albion all seem to be doing good as far as their social media updates go......

I miss PTCH's humour, and I'm sure there are plenty of others too that have slipped my mind.

Last edited:
Never felt so personally attacked by not being in a thread 🤨. Oh, and TheSpade, where is that nefarious little rascal. Did he ever exist, or was it all a dream?

Everything is very good because I just returned from almost a month in Mexico. No computer, no schedule and the saltiest water I have ever floated in.

Hey you, I hope you're good. <3

Much love
:love:

xx

Never felt so personally attacked by not being in a thread 🤨. Oh, and TheSpade, where is that nefarious little rascal. Did he ever exist, or was it all a dream?

I've missed you now I see that nostalgic name and photo, hello you.

Maybe try this thread, which is far superior to this one:

You have reason to believe bella is now a bell end, or are you just being a bell end? 😂

Or both? Always interested in such matters
Oh there’s no need to believe. It’s a documented fact. She was permanently banned from this forum and it was for a good reason. Quite how or why the soul sucking beast is back here I’ve no idea.

Obviously bored someone to death until she got her way.

Oh there’s no need to believe. It’s a documented fact. She was permanently banned from this forum and it was for a good reason. Quite how or why the soul sucking beast is back here I’ve no idea.

Obviously bored someone to death until she got her way.

Wait, all that time I was pm'ing a girl? Someone might have said earlier, ffs

Cheers Bella, you bell end. =D

BelleRed = Evey.

AFAIK Bella refers to BellaFigura who is not the same person at all.