• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

If you're thinking of the person I believe you're thinking of, she called me out of the blue the other day.

She seemed well.

This would also please me immensely. If you get the chance please pass on that she can call me anytime. I am one of many people who care about her greatly. I would very much like to know that she really is doing well now. Just that.

<3

We didn't finish the call on a happy note, shall we say, so I'm not the best guy to ask. We're not in touch regularly. Or at all.

We didn't finish the call on a happy note, shall we say, so I'm not the best guy to ask. We're not in touch regularly. Or at all.

This is a feeling I know very well and precisely the one which concerns me in regards to. 'S'.

I know she reads these pages so am gonna come out and say it: seek help. Please <3

Friends, family, doctors, whoever one feels can be trusted for the moment. Just not anybody who has been telling you what you want to hear these last few months. You are ill. This is plain for all to see. Which is why I presume you cut such people off dead when such things are raised in private. So am making it public. Seek help: you are ill.

It's not like "we" don't know a thing or two about mental illness. It's just that "we" may be very deeply concerned when such a thing is so very obvious yet is going completely untreated and - frankly - fed by at least one person who shall go unnamed (and, ftr, has not posted in this thread not this forum for quite some time).

You know what I'm saying. You know this is true. Seek help. It only gets worse. You have no fukkin clue how much worse it gets. Seek help. Please <3

I liked Bluebell too. She was/is a nice lady with similarly shocking bad taste in music and wasn't embarrassed about it either.

Come back, Bluebell. <3

First time contributor to this thread.

Obviously I miss all the ones who've passed; many of whom I've met. :\

But I also miss MrMoss, Spade, deathrow, PTCH, kappadaftie, pekkie, tambo, Tranced, specialspack, fastandbulbous, B9 and slowperson, c0wpat, tribal girl, jamie, Red Arrow, TylerDurden, GlitterBiskuit, pinholestar, and many, many more.

It would be nice for them to pop in now and again to let us know how they're doing. :)

Kappadaftie is doing pretty well. He recently moved back up north so he's a lot closer to your neck of the woods now. I think he just got pretty busy with work and wasn't going out and getting wrecked as much so posting here fell by the wayside... I'll tell him that he's missed the next time I speak to him. I'm sure he'll appreciate his ego getting stroked :)

Not that I post here that much anymore, but in the spirit of the thread, I miss Spade, Jancrow, Eddie, Tranced, Riket, Tekken, PTCH... (Evad, Mugz, Flippingtop, Ponti and the rest who are sadly no longer with us goes without saying, but deserve a mention nontheless :()

I didn't realise how many people actually know each other in real life on here

I didn't realise how many people actually know each other in real life on here

I suppose if you live in a big town/city you get to meet up with folk- Im in london and have met up with 6-7 other BL'ers over the years.

Kappadaftie is doing pretty well. He recently moved back up north so he's a lot closer to your neck of the woods now. I think he just got pretty busy with work and wasn't going out and getting wrecked as much so posting here fell by the wayside... I'll tell him that he's missed the next time I speak to him. I'm sure he'll appreciate his ego getting stroked :)

Hi mate. :)

Are you saying the daftie has moved back to his home town...? :sus:

His name just happened to be on a list; dinnae let him think he's special or anything. ;)

I'm make sure to really emphasize the fact he was 5th on the list as well :)

Aye, he's moved back to his home town - if you're in and about the area you should give him a shout, I'm sure he'd like to grab a beer or something...

I suppose if you live in a big town/city you get to meet up with folk- Im in london and have met up with 6-7 other BL'ers over the years.

I live in the arse end of nowhere and have met dozens of BLers. Don't have to live in a big town/city so much as be up for meeting folk in places other than where you happen to reside is all.

Pontifex01 - he kept the forum alive. And oh man, those rants. =D
knock
Mugz

RIP all of you <3

the liberal media. not see nmental Kenny or tracle about either. and many many of the above already mentioned.

I live in the arse end of nowhere and have met dozens of BLers. Don't have to live in a big town/city so much as be up for meeting folk in places other than where you happen to reside is all.

Just curious: How many Bluelighters have come to visit you, vs. how many have you gone to visit? :)