• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Bluelighters I miss....

Gone but not forgotten RIP <3

Carsick, Evad, Unfortunasquid, Cornishman, Eclipsedesign, Mugz, Knock, Flipping Top, Pontifez, Bignbrown, Charlie Clean, Xamkau, Abrad84, MTGG

A lot of posters not about here anymore who i miss, CCF, Tribal girl, Wibble, Marmalade, B9, PTCH, Tekken, Fastandbulbous, The Kid, Mailmonkey, Whoremoaning, Brimz, Red Arrow, Tryptamite.

Hope your ok stee after the other day. I've been really worried about you. I've been in exactly the same situation with birds myself mate and It will feel raw for a while then you'll forget it. Your a genuinely nice fella and you being on maintenence wouldn't even matter to a decent bird who really cared for you. Even if you hadn't been, she sounds like the sort of lass who would have done exactly the same thing to you over something else.

Are you ok Bro? I really have been worried. <3

Cheers Englandz - i still feel pretty awful and all my thoughts are just heading drugwards again. But im sure a couple of weeks of my usual miserable existence will have me feeling back to normal in next to no time.

I just thought I'd check in and let you all know that Effie is alive and well. This place brings back many bad memories for her with the death of Evad and other members which she had a great deal of affection for. I miss many of the EADD members that've passed as in my eyes they were some of the best posters on the forum and really were members that made up the core of what I remember EADD being to me. It's something else now, and I'm sure it's just as enjoyable for a different set of users which is good but along with Effie I find this place also brings about sadness in me and since EADD's death season it has made me a bit cautious of how much emotion i'm willing to gamble on a website that for me has had a bad track record in making friends that go on to die in an untimely manner.

Peace out peoples! If you ever want to get a message to Effie just send me a message and I'll pass it on to her. <3

Yeah, I kinda figured that for you both. Bless you, and good to hear further confirmation that effie's well.

How could I forget whoremoaning? Probably his cameo appearances here and there.

Stee just out of curiosity, did you have a different ID before this one?

When lurking I often came across a Mendo K. What happened to that user?

Evey

Doubt anybody remembers but around 2010 when I registered here there was a guy called scoobysnacks (I know his real name too but won't say on here) we got talking after I was on a mad one after a 3 day amt binge and got paranoid thinking he was one of my real Life mates spying on me and was convinced the stuff he was writing was about me which resulted in me sending him angry pm's telling him I knew who he was and can stop the games etc haha.

he was cool tho and knew i was just paranoid and gave me his number and link to his wife's fb to prove he was not who I thought he was. We talked on the phone and laughed about it after. We talked a few times when we were mashed just chatting shit etc.

anyway out of nowhere he just went his phone was cut off and he never logged on bluelight since. He also went by the name 'fingers' on another website which I won't mention here but that vanished too. Don't know if he died or got locked up but just vanished without a trace.

Was the only person on bluelight who I spoke to on the phone.

Felix Da Housecat - Tweak

Yes, that is Felix's original handle. Just don't tell him I told you ;)

:sus:

Genuinely my all-time fave BLer <3

In other news, I exchanged one or two PMs with f&b since his posting lapse but not in some considerable time now.

To me, those two are the quintessential EADDers. Utter legends. I can but hope they are doing well in all they do.

Love and lampshades, fellas <3

Thanks dude! I love Felix and all but hey!!! Not to even the score but genuinely Kate is my SECOND Fav bl'er next to you. Dick! :p ;)
It's a good thing I love you.....

Stee just out of curiosity, did you have a different ID before this one?

When lurking I often came across a Mendo K. What happened to that user?

Evey

Yeah i keep losing log ins so this is my third account. I was RedeyeUK from 2005 - 2008, SteveSircull from 2009-2012 and me from 2013

was always more of a lurker than a poster so im unlikely to be ever missed unless i run off with the front door key to EADD or something.

I'm a lurker mainly but if I happen to be on here after a speed binge I don't shut the fuck up

Genuinely my all-time fave BLer <3 (Zophen/B9)

In other news, I exchanged one or two PMs with f&b since his posting lapse but not in some considerable time now.

To me, those two are the quintessential EADDers. Utter legends. I can but hope they are doing well in all they do.

Love and lampshades, fellas <3

I occasionally hear from Zophen. Indeed I just got back to a Christmas card from him. Lovely guy from a completely different era of BL.

A lot of posters not about here anymore who i miss, CCF, Tribal girl, Wibble, Marmalade, B9, PTCH, Tekken, Fastandbulbous, The Kid, Mailmonkey, Whoremoaning, Brimz, Red Arrow, Tryptamite.

2nd that, also Mugz.

2nd that, also Mugz.

Please don't mention Mugz. That still hurts far too much. I can't even talk about him with out breaking down in tears. He was an amazing friend. It still rips my heart out.

Please don't mention Mugz. That still hurts far too much. I can't even talk about him with out breaking down in tears. He was an amazing friend. It still rips my heart out.

Awh xxxx

Evey

Has anyone heard from Kronos? Or have anyway of contacting him?

Not seen him post for a quite a while. I miss him and his posts of vast experience. I also miss PTCH and marmalade and SandyFranks. Ive probably forgotten someone else. Yeah Albion and Benso Fury. Nice guys they were to have around, from what i gathered they are both busy with work now as i think was also the case for SF unless i scared her off my bombarding her with too many PMs.:eek: It would be great to hear from any or all of them.

The 'good old brimz' too of course. His change of attitude to the forum has made the place poorer for his absence. Bodda too, i certainly miss him a lot on here. Purple haze and anatrica were quite some crazy characters from the peeve megathreads. I miss them too. People move on dont they, or get worse, or so it seems.

It goes without saying that i miss those that are deceased.

Last edited:
First time contributor to this thread.

Obviously I miss all the ones who've passed; many of whom I've met. :\

But I also miss MrMoss, Spade, deathrow, PTCH, kappadaftie, pekkie, tambo, Tranced, specialspack, fastandbulbous, B9 and slowperson, c0wpat, tribal girl, jamie, Red Arrow, TylerDurden, GlitterBiskuit, pinholestar, and many, many more.

It would be nice for them to pop in now and again to let us know how they're doing. :)

People do move on and for some a forum like this is a great enabler - a mate of mine who use to post straightend up and is happy with GF and child now - big surprise, as he was as fiendish as me and we use to knock about together during the drought.

People do move on and for some a forum like this is a great enabler

I would've thought the 'no sourcing' rule made it anything but, though I've no doubt a few clandestine transactions are made. I've certainly heard about some; mostly scams though, or people not paying for the goods they receive.

Trigger? Sure. Enabler? Not so sure. Unless you know something I don't.

Whether 'trigger' or 'enabler' is purely down to semantics. Just talking about drugs can be an enabler for some without resorting to 'clandestine activities'. Personally, since being a member here I've probably tried more things than I would have done - but I also feel more informed about the risks involved and just wish I'd found this place before I basically self destructed on hard drugs.

Whether 'trigger' or 'enabler' is purely down to semantics. Just talking about drugs can be an enabler for some without resorting to 'clandestine activities'.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree.

Talking about drugs is a potential trigger, but 'enabling' it is not. Your best pal giving you money to score and his dealer's number is 'enabling'.

By your definition, surely drug counselling is 'enabling' too?