• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Bluelighters I miss....

And I do miss atm23 and our in-depth discussions about drug purity :)

Edit: What happened to atm23? Just searched for his posts and they've all vanished and it looks like he got banned.
Edit2: A-ha, looks like he morphed into allein.

Last edited:
I never got to "meet" mailmonkey, though read his posts when I did some archive Gibs reading awhile back n he seemed a good bloke, knock n mm seemed a good mod team. I'm sorry that he left Bluelight before I had the chance to talk with him. Hopefully one day he can come back n I will be able to do that.

Every time I see felix I think of felix the cat, can't help it. I think once when he came back, before he properly came back n stayed, that I did call him felix the cat lol

Evey

Every time I see felix I think of felix the cat, can't help it. I think once when he came back, before he properly came back n stayed, that I did call him felix the cat lol

Evey

Bless, you're too young to remember ;)

Completely forgot tambo, he was a good poster, kappadafties 'i shit myself at work' thread was pure gold!

HAHA. I forgot all about that. I must dig it up.

I miss B9 and his impenetrable wit.

Has anyone spoken to fastandbulbous recently?

And I do miss atm23 and our in-depth discussions about drug purity :)

Edit: What happened to atm23? Just searched for his posts and they've all vanished and it looks like he got banned.
Edit2: A-ha, looks like he morphed into allein.

I did it in the name of purity ;)

I really miss babylonboy actually.. he was a good guy. And Cornish and knock and this thread is going to get depressing.. :(

Ahh MAILMONKEY!! thats a name i haven't heard in a while, wonder how he is doing
Well I'm still friends with him elsewhere but we don't really talk anymore.. he seems to be doing very well running his own business anyway. :)

So I guess noone does remember Doomed2pain then....pity.

Can anyone remember a kid called oxy8_8?

Jesus that guy was a Knob...I've never heard anyone be more determined to abuse any substance known to man yet be in complete and utter denial about that fact that he was a "drug user". What a wierd kid. Last time i heard of him was when he sent me a pm begging me to meet him in Newcastle town centre to sell him my painkillers..... I politely declined BTW...

What a strange young man :)

I remember the name doomed2pain, but cant say I was familiar with him.

Hardly surprising since it's a she :)

Owen knows her pretty well and I talk to her on the phone sometimes. She was a very talented MMA fighter then got run over by a 5tonne van which has left her in a wheelchair and with a condition called CRPS which is a degenerative chronic pain condition.... Unfortunately the ordeal she's been through has left her with mental health problems too

She's a really sound lass though....really nice. Just wondered if anyone remembered her....actually come to think about it I'm not sure if she posted in EADD much....mainly the DS and chronic pain forums I think.

Last time i heard of him was when he sent me a pm begging me to meet him in Newcastle town centre to sell him my painkillers..... I politely declined BTW...

Can i buy them? :) Meet me in the middle of the city under that big statue of whoever it is.

It's Earl Grey (of Earl Grey tea fame)....

And I would but I came off them a few months back....

I've still got loads of paracetamol for sale though....Erm no I mean oxycontin.... Yeah that's right they're not paracetamol they're oxy80s....yeah the 500 stamped on them is just a new trademark...£40 a pill sound ok?

smiley was nostalgia for his past contribution, not his current predicament. it's entirely appropriate. but thanks.

alasdair

Felix Da Housecat - Tweak

Yes, that is Felix's original handle. Just don't tell him I told you ;)

:sus:

I miss B9 and his impenetrable wit.

Genuinely my all-time fave BLer <3

In other news, I exchanged one or two PMs with f&b since his posting lapse but not in some considerable time now.

To me, those two are the quintessential EADDers. Utter legends. I can but hope they are doing well in all they do.

Love and lampshades, fellas <3

Yeh, ditto to mailmonkey the resident pirate :)

Also CharlieClean.. He seemed such a great guy..

Yeah F.U.B.A.R, Charlie was a gem. He was a wealth of information, and a real gent! Loved his stories about when he was hanging with Johnny Thunders in London, when Thunders was over touring. Charlie only told one or two people that he was ill, he didn't tell the rest of us till the very end. It was such a shock...

I miss all the others mentioned too. Evad, Knock, and sweet, sweet Cornishman. <3

charlieclean + cornish are always the first people to spring to mind. Much reassurance sharing posts during those dark days of winter 2010/2011

Hope your ok stee after the other day. I've been really worried about you. I've been in exactly the same situation with birds myself mate and It will feel raw for a while then you'll forget it. Your a genuinely nice fella and you being on maintenence wouldn't even matter to a decent bird who really cared for you. Even if you hadn't been, she sounds like the sort of lass who would have done exactly the same thing to you over something else.

Are you ok Bro? I really have been worried. <3

I just thought I'd check in and let you all know that Effie is alive and well. This place brings back many bad memories for her with the death of Evad and other members which she had a great deal of affection for. I miss many of the EADD members that've passed as in my eyes they were some of the best posters on the forum and really were members that made up the core of what I remember EADD being to me. It's something else now, and I'm sure it's just as enjoyable for a different set of users which is good but along with Effie I find this place also brings about sadness in me and since EADD's death season it has made me a bit cautious of how much emotion i'm willing to gamble on a website that for me has had a bad track record in making friends that go on to die in an untimely manner.

Peace out peoples! If you ever want to get a message to Effie just send me a message and I'll pass it on to her. <3

I've been on BL for 2 years now but only on EADD for about 7 months ish so I missed the awful tragedy of members passing away.

It's so sad when anyone passes on before their time and my deepest condolences to their family and friends.

Please stay safe folks <3