• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

I remember those guys fondly, also met Johnboy at that same BL meet I mentioned before. We did ketamine together whilst listening to the director of the zeitgeist movies talk nonsense for a few hours. Which then turned into a drum circle :D

ah member-berries.

Anyone remember harry@piekerna?

Harry was the only clever right-winger I ever knew. I also enjoyed swapping the epithet 'cunt' with him. On a regular basis.

We need some snolly.

She was like EADD's pet. Always there and never bothered anyone. Come back!

Watsons torment

A seriously smart dude, was a great addition to the mod team, shame he had his differences with the place and just moved on. (like some of us are incapable of doing).

Harry was the only clever right-winger I ever knew. I also enjoyed swapping the epithet 'cunt' with him. On a regular basis.

Yeah out of all the names and characters he always stood out to me so much. Oddball. Then again it was probably just Velbon in disguise.

^I remember Harry from gurn.net, an incredibly offensive clubbing forum which I used back in 2000~. It was arguably his drug posts on there which brought me here, I think.

He's fine. Just taken to posting on a forum which will remain nameless.

MailMonkey, Tribal Girl, PTCH to name but a few. im lucky that i can phone or text alot of the Irish BLers i've met here that dont post anymore.

MailMonkey, Tribal Girl, PTCH to name but a few. im lucky that i can phone or text alot of the Irish BLers i've met here that dont post anymore.

I got in touch with Tribal Girl a little while ago, but either I was insane or she didn't feel comfortable staying in touch. Shame, we had some great times at gigs together, would love to start a band with her, she was really good on guitar.

PTCH got disillusioned as fuck after a certain few events, don't blame him.

My omission of RainbowWarrior, MCbobE, mashedatronic is unforgivable.... But given the propensity for numerous IDs he's probably still around ;)

Last I heard Bob/Mashead was doing porridge... Sad, but not all that surprising.

Many, many names on your list I too miss, some less so as I am still in contact with a lot of them.

Hey, btw. Long time no see, and I really hope you are doing well. x

still lurk occasionally, thanks for remembering ;)
dont really have a whole lot to contribute these days as living a pretty boring life & am dont have as much access to BL as in the past!!

i think for a lot of people who were using forums in the late 90s/ early 00s once social media came along that kinda replaced forums to an extent, BL still holds a special place in my virtual heart tho :p

Exactly this. I will never forget a lot of what BL has bought me, but it's not somewhere I feel I have anything to contribute to anymore.

The BLter I miss the most though has to be Evad. Had a little tear for him today, still can't believe he's gone... He woulda loved the fact another BLter got me up the duff. Miss you Dave...

Other BLters I adore I don't have much of a chance to miss as I have them all on FB! There is one I do miss as we don't speak anymore, but will always consider a friend.

Once a 'Lighter, *always* a 'Lighter.

Sorry, feeling sentimental and reflective today... Must be the exhaustion and hormones!!

I hope snolly is alright, she had to be one of my favourite members on here, a real sweetie if ever there was one.

Quite a stunner if I remember correctly too=D

There is one former BLer who I would miss massively if ever she were out of my life. Hannah capps, doesn't come here anymore due to the emotional impact of knowing people who then died. Autie girl, we dated for a while, we are still in contact, and actually she is pretty much my best friend, of everyone I know, she is a rock solid kick ass motherfucker. Lovely lass, always makes me laugh my arse off, and vice versa. We are still close, always have been. Known her now for maybe ten years, give or take a year or two.

Porridge makes you fat! I think I prefer Ready Brek as it has that special glow about it, I like things that make you glow... always did!

Hello from special Ready Brek Glow to all the people who I recognise and can work this out far too many to name but so many I don't recognise as well as I have barely looked at this site for about 5 years, doesn't time fly!

Luckily even when you are not having fun time seems to go even quicker. I always thought time went quicker when you were having fun, perhaps time just goes as quick as you experience it at the time?

Not surprising really ;)

Last I heard Bob/Mashead was doing porridge... Sad, but not all that surprising.

Many, many names on your list I too miss, some less so as I am still in contact with a lot of them.

Hey, btw. Long time no see, and I really hope you are doing well. x

nah, i am friends with him on FB & he is not, unless he has FB in there..

Does anybody know what happened to samb834?

PM'd him a few times, was sound as out. :)

I wish squid would return. She was hilarious.

Ya know my cellar?... ;)

Edit: To Theresa May. I know you're reading this so please understand this was a JOKE. I don't really keep young girls captive in my cellar.

Well, not many...

Last edited:
Ya know my cellar?... ;)

Edit: To Theresa May. I know you're reading this so please understand this was a JOKE. I don't really keep young girls captive in my cellar.

Well, not many...

Thats right Teresa FUBAR does not keep young girls in his cellar. There is no room with all the young boys there.