• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Unknown phenethylamine) - experienced - World of frequency and vibration

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
Date: mid february 2015
Time: 5:30 PM - 6:00 AM
Substance: Unknown phen (suspected close mescaline analogue), Diazepam, THC
Dose: Unknown (phen), 20mg (diaz)

The story starts with a mysterious waxpaper-wrapped caramel. It was said to contain mescaline. My friend takes 2 of the "mescaline" caramels. We were never really told how much was in it, but we were told it was probably pure because the guy who sells them tests his shit and he wouldn't take it if it weren't pure. He actually ended up not taking any of them, which is a bit suspicious, but I digress.

The caramels were soft and seemed to be homemade, injected with about a raindrop and a half's worth of psychedelic solution, possibly a bit more. The psychedelic liquid tastes like something you might use to strip paint off of something, kind of bitter and it's definitely got a kick to it, and I got so much that I was only able to swallow one caramel. Now, mescaline is my favorite drug so I was really excited, and I felt a bit of anxiety coming on, but I was just trying to let the come on and relax. It kinda wasn't working. About an hour and a half has went by since ingestion, and instantly I feel like something super crazy is about to happen. All of the sudden it smacks me in the face and I'm just melting into the couch. I sat there and had these crazy sensations and it just was really uncomfortable. I was tossing and turning, changing seats, feeling like I need to get a drink, charge my phone, whatever, and I just was unable to feel comfortable. On top of that, the anxiety is just getting worse and worse, and I didn't even know why I had it. My heart was just beating super super fast for no reason as far as I could tell. We were listening to some music and I was feeling totally disabled and disoriented as I lie there in a strange uncomfortable state.

I was having trouble deciding what I wanted to be doing, which is common for me during trips, so we put the TV on. The simpsons came on and I was just having this crazy time loop where each minute felt like an hour, and as every minute passed, the next would feel longer. It just kept getting worse and worse. We turn off the TV, my friend puts some music on, and the music is really freaking me out, which is very uncharacteristic of me. At one point I was trying to throw up but totally unable. I dry heaved for about 15 minutes total. I'm really not enjoying myself, and I'm just getting more and more miserable. I took a valium but that didn't help. I couldn't get rid of the crazy time loops even with the valium. I went up stairs to get some more valium and talk to my mom about it and she ran me a bath.

I'm not really sure what happened, because my dose was significantly more powerful than my friend's. At this point I'm still super uncomfortable and things are starting to get a little weird. I remember my mind kind of zooming off in different directions sort of like the roots of a plant. I was stumbling around all disoriented so I got in the bath to see if that would help, but it didn't. All of the sudden I start getting more and more confused and disoriented. I was in the bath, unable to remember when the last time I washed was, unable to figure out how to wash, trying to brush my knotty ass hair and ripping my hair out, when my bath water starts rapidly changing colors. I was still super uncomfortable and I was kind of writhing around in the water. I decided to close my eyes for a minute to see where that would take me, but I ended up just watching the universe and our reality collapse before my eyes. I eventually got all situated and dry, got in some warm clothes and all, but I was just really tripping balls the entire time, just about unable to walk. My friend breaks out a joint. I remember looking at it and it divided into a bunch of other rainbow-tinted scrolling colored joints that were wobbling around, as if I were seeing doubles but super psychedelic. This was significantly stronger than my heroic doses of cactus, which are a 14 hour trip, but I was high for 36 hours. For the first 8 hours I totally felt like I had alzheimers combined with schizophrenia.

I was just totally out of it, I couldn't think at all. The joint ended up calming me down a little and bringing me out of eternity. And when I say eternity, I mean forever, there wasn't even any measurable amount of time, it was just infinite. My emotions were connecting to my sense of touch, I think that's part of why I was so uncomfortable. I kind of don't remember the next part of the trip, but my mom was playing music. There was tons of crazy shit happening in my mind and in my life. I have a ton of decorations in my house that are trippy. One of them is like a hypnotic spiral pattern but more intricate and overlapping, and that was freaking out, changing into geometric patterns and moving around in crazy ways. I remember strange, unstable grid patterns that hesitantly appeared and disappeared from the walls. I watched my cat become a lynx and I saw all of the shadows dancing around as the lights above my head moved and swayed and changed colors. Then, all of the sudden, I started hearing all of these almost magnetic sounding metal tones. Some of them were soft, others sharp, some were backwards, some were fluctuating, and they were all different frequencies. It launched me into an inner world of vibration and sound. It felt like there were magnetic waves passing through my head. It got so strong it felt like my bones and teeth had a tuning fork being pressed against them.

I can't really put these events in a linear order. I saw that time is an illusion and all instances of time exist at once, not just in concept but I saw through it in reality. During any quiet period, I just felt like I would vibrate as if you took two phones and put them too close together. While I was walking down my carpeted stairs, my carpet was moving around in these twisty sort of spiral triple helix patterns made out of thin sheets that were moving and flipping in a way that looks like shuffling cards. Then, all of the fur on the carpet started coming out of the carpet and blooming into flowers and vines of white. I sat and watched that for a while, went down stairs, and the pictures were moving around the room. I put the TV on again, now that I was finally enjoying the trip, I could watch it. I started seeing the glass on the TV raise in hexagonal patterns. I walked over to a mirror and started staring into the darkness of my eyes as these crazy intricate celtic knot patterns that looked very pagan started appearing on the mirror in faint light red. I was watching nature shows and shit, it was awesome. Later on, I started hearing all these crazy random space noises, that sounded like machines from 20 million years in the future and 200 billion lightyears away. I did manage to pass out some time during the trip for around 2 hours, but I don't remember dreaming or anything.

This trip put me through a month's worth of meditation enlightenment in 2 days. It showed me so much about myself, the universe, sound, light, matter and energy. When I was journeying inside my mind, I touched the place in my brain where my OCD and Tourette's lies, and I feel like I could cure it through this substance and meditation. I now see the universe as a totally different thing, and it's a lot more beautiful, which is saying a lot considering all the beauty I'd seen before. I now see the universe as math applied to energy spreading across space and time, and I grasp the concepts of frequency and energy on a very intimate level now. Psychedelics have incredible potential for realizing the true meaning and beauty of information you already have. I can't really say that I had any negative after effects, but something very strange happened. Before this trip, I would only remember vague splinters of dreams around twice a month max, and now I remember my dreams almost every night.

Would I do it again? Hell yes. It was a rough trip, but I'm a different person because of it. A person I'm glad I am. I made great strides in my understanding of this world, spirituality, and the mind.

Last edited:
It's a shame you have no way of knowing what it was that you took.

Take this with a grain of salt but it sounds like a 2C-E trip. Of course I'm just guessing. Thanks for sharing, sounds like a beautiful experience. :)

I had the same thing with dreams and ibogaine. For many years, since I was a kid (when I did remember dreams well), I hardly ever rememered dreams, or just snippets. But after ibogaine I remembered my dreams vividly almost every night for quite a few months. It's still better than it was when I fall asleep at a reasonable hour but it's faded a good bit for sure.

I actually have another of the caramels. I doubt it will be the same dose, but I'm very split between taking it and getting it tested.

If you get the caramel tested and definitive results are had, then you'll know what you took and can, thus, seek out that particular chemical again should you so desire. If you just eat it, then neither you nor we will ever know its true identity. If you do have it tested and they identify the unknown drug, please tell us what it was.

If you get the caramel tested and definitive results are had, then you'll know what you took and can, thus, seek out that particular chemical again should you so desire. If you just eat it, then neither you nor we will ever know its true identity. If you do have it tested and they identify the unknown drug, please tell us what it was.

Had another experience with the caramel. My friend and I think it's 2C-G but I'll have my remaining one sent in and tested whenever I have the money. This time, the effects completely subsided at around 28.5 hours with very noticeable afterglow. It was amazing and fun (didn't spiral out of control this time. It was only about a third the dose if I'm guessing correctly), but too intense and long a trip for my taste. The visuals were nearly blinding and the sensory overload was more than I care to experience (so great that I could't stand it at some points without using grounding meditation as a tool, to the point that it was literally forcing my eyes closed for a great deal of time), while the time dilation was just ridiculous, far greater than that of lsd and in my experience, even greater than dmt. I feel I've taken everything I need to from this substance, although I accidentally astral projected among other interesting experiences on it, so I may eventually want to find some later in life. I ended up meditating for probably four or five hours throughout the trip.

Last edited:
Holy moly... Please do share if you can get out of the dealer what it is. That doesn't sound like anything I've tasted. Did you sweat a lot or anything? Heart rate must have been through the roof at the beginning but did it subside?

Holy moly... Please do share if you can get out of the dealer what it is. That doesn't sound like anything I've tasted. Did you sweat a lot or anything? Heart rate must have been through the roof at the beginning but did it subside?

My heart rate was elevated noticably for around 8-10 hours or so, maybe a bit more because I can't really accurately judge time from that state. I was amazingly exhausted and felt like I couldn't rest, as well as feeling incredibly hot (probably due to my house's temperature because this subsided when we opened the door, as it was storming out and the cool wind blew in quickly) but didn't really sweat overly much oddly enough. Also I feel that I should note how heavy my body felt, I was just about falling over stumbling for most of the peak.

^--They wouldn't. Sounds like a DOx trip to me, with the first experience being dosed well too high.

why would 2c-e or 2c-g last that long?

^--They wouldn't. Sounds like a DOx trip to me, with the first experience being dosed well too high.

2C-G can last up to 36 hours according to some sources and my first dose was sufficient to cause such a trip. Actually DOx's don't even last 36 hours normally. 2C-G is a more likely culprit.

Also, the second caramel only had about half or possibly even a third the amount of bitter liquid as compared to the first.

After I read in PiHKAL where Sasha had invented GANESHA (2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethyl-amphetamine.HCl), I decided to invent SHIVA (3,4,5-trichloroamphetamine.HCl). I predict SHIVA will be less damaging than 3,4-dichloroamphetamine which is itself known to be less neurotoxic than p-Cl-amphetamine, just as mescaline is less toxic than MDA which is itself less toxic than PMA.

However, Shiva might just turn out to be a plain stimulant because I've read published reports that
3,4,5-trichlorophenethanamine.HCl (2C-SHIVA) is a stimulant but not a 'psychotomimetic.'

At any rate, I'd be surprised if 2C-GANESHA produced the extreme nature of this TR, but I've never tried it and might therefore be wrong about that.

Last edited: