• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I broke my mind

crambaba

Greenlighter
I really need help, i did some bad drugs and i'm not recovering.

The backstory is on Wednesday two RC chems arrived in the mail, 1g of AB-Fubinaca and 500mg of Methoxphenidine. (I have no tolerance to either)

Before they arrived i took 100mg of sertraline that a friend offered, I accepted because i wanted to see what it was like, but did nothing for me, then around 3 hours later i took about 8mg of AB-Fubinaca and got stoned and got 3 main side effects, dry mouth, exhaustion and rapid heart rate.

The next day on Thursday i continued to smoke another 2mg of AB-Fubinaca myself and gave some to some friends to enjoy, the main 3 side effects persisted.

Friday, two friends of mine come round to mine and they both take around 6mg of AB-Fubinaca. I take 200mg of Methoxphenidine orally ROA (Stupid dose in hindsight since i had no experience with dissociatives). The trip resulted in COMPLETE DISSOCIATION, literally to an absolute, nothing existed but my consciousness, nothing at all and it terrified me because i believed it true. When i sobered up by Saturday i continued to take another 80mg of Methoxphenidine oral ROA and continued to get a very nice high and only slightly dissociated however it took a turn for the worse because it struck me that nothing existed and i got into bed and cried for an hour because i genuinely believed nothing existed. I had a panic attack and had to tough it out by telling myself i was on drugs. For the rest of the day i experienced mood swings from lows i've never experienced to just content and acceptance.

I need to also add that it is now sunday and i still have a high heart rate, i am very tense constantly and anxious and i really want help, i don't know what is happening and i really want advice.

Sounds scary, indeed. That's a lot of chemicals to subject your poor brain to. What are you looking for? Whatever it is (different perspective, adventure, euphoria, energy, relaxation, whatever) you could probably save yourself a lot of grief if you concentrated on building those things into your life naturally and using drugs sparingly. Stressing out your brain and heart and no doubt other organs is not a good idea, even when you are young and can get away with it more.

Give yourself a nice long break. Eat right and get exercise. And welcome to Bluelight!<3

I second that, I am no doctor but your heart might be racing because you have anxiety due to your experience. There are many different forms and levels of anxiety. Some people only associate panic with anxiety and that is just one form. Sounds like you had a traumatizing experience and that really sucks! Hopefully you now know how dodgy rc's can be and will stay away.

Time will be the only cure, you will most likely feel better by next week, but by all means post and talk it out. It will probably help you recover faster.
Take care!

I can't relate to experiences from either of these drugs as I have no actual experience with them, but I know what it feels like to be where you are at right now. Things will get better in time especially if you don't take any more. You had a bad experience taking the drug once so it was probably not wise to take it again the next day. Try not to dwell on these feelings too much and take the advice given above. I hope you feel well again soon!

While I have no experience with the specific chemicals, what I can say is that it sounds like you're probably kinda tripping yourself out. calm down. The body is a resilient thing, and your mind is almost certainly not broken. If you did do any kind of damage it's going to be temporary and simply holding off on the substances for a little while should remedy the issue. However, I have some fairly significant doubt regarding whether or not anything's really wrong. It sounds much more like you're freaking yourself out.

I can relate, for a high heart rate there is a medication to lower it, for the other symptoms you need a course of anti psychotics, seroquel 200-300mg each night or 1-2mg of risperidone.

You are having a psychosis and yes weird things can happen, my head was warm and my body was normal with no fever. All sounds from slight buzzing of a TV to loud noises were all the same volume, and my mood was going up and down.

Just another plug for good nutrition and lots of aerobic exercise. The body wants to heal and will do so faster when given what it needs.<3

Hi guys, i have since recovered from the first time i used MXP.
I did 150mg of MXP yesterday aswell and i did not fall into what i would call the X-hole, i had a nice trip however i still got the racing heart.

So all i can say is that i believe there's a link to MXP and vasoconstriction, as i also get aches in my arms when i do it.

I did 150mg of MXP yesterday aswell and i did not fall into what i would call the X-hole, i had a nice trip however i still got the racing heart.

So all i can say is that i believe there's a link to MXP and vasoconstriction, as i also get aches in my arms when i do it.

Man you're nuts for continuing these drugs after what happened to you.

Honestly I've tried this stuff and it's not good in terms of effects and payback, not to mention how little information there is on its use.

Of course it will cause vasoconstriction, most stimulants do, if you're experiencing these side effects at these doses and having used for such a short period all the warning signs are there that this stuff is bad news.

Do yourself a big favour and step away from RC stims they only exist because more established drugs are illegal and in most cases the producers and vendors have no interest in your health and safety and they often switch chemicals without telling you or are selling you something other than they describe, it is a dangerous game IMO.

You're typing, aren't you? Your brain may be fucked up, but it'll come back, whether the duration is short or long, you stick to being completely sober, no weed, no alcohol, no nothing. Hopefully your brain goes back to normal. Live your life, every week will be slightly better. Learn, study, excercise, meditate, strengthen your mind, body, and spirit [soul]. Do every little thing you can do, self-correct, and hopefully you'll become 100% in a year or two.

You can recover. It might be hard but you have to abstain from all psychedelics. Just take it easy for a few days, try to get lots of sleep and keep yourself occupied. Definitly do not take anymore drugs for a while.