Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

acid at the waterpark

OGSnaps

Bluelighter
I've never been to a waterpark. Well, only once. But that time I took acid about 20 minutes before going there. By the time i was in, everything was weird. Like, the pool was made out of jello. And the slides were pouring out lava. But I still for some reason could see my friend who was taking me there normally. He was like GO on the slides and i was like nooooooooo but somehow i ended up on top of the slide and he pushed me down and the lava was cold. and i fell into the jello struggling to get up so i tried to eat my way through it. and i ended up floating up and then a shark came and chased me and i was like aaahhhhhh and climbed out. then i got out and a dragon asked me to leave and i said no, so security guards dragged me out and i ran all the way home. which is 6 miles from there. on the way i encountered stickers that would jump up and bite me and i had to kill them. once i got in the door i passed out momentarily then woke up and closed
the door and went to sleep. slept for 3 days, no dreams for some reason.
Moral of the story?
Waterpark, not even once.

Maybe, acid, not even once?))) Info about waterparks I will keep in mind, thanks for your experience)

i want to go to a roller coaster - water park on lower end doses of shrooms :) acid might be good too! or even LSA.