• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

I don't remember seeing 4-EMC on RC sites, I saw "Hexen" but that's about it for cathinones. The Yanks are only just getting the stuff so I'm guessing it's a new synth from somewhere or other.

4-MMC is definitely banging though, I finished it very quickly surprise surprise and actually did find it gave me the horn with higher doses. I also mixed it with MDMA when I was with my girlfriend who also very much enjoyed it, but kept doses lower on the combo and only redosed a few times just to be on the safe side. Was a fucking blast of a time though.

I think it was 4-mec I tried in the legal high days. Had to take loads very quickly and it almost fooled you into thinking it was the start of a meph high.. I've mixed meph and MDMA. Fun at the start, but I quickly remember my vision going really wonky and getting worried. When mixing meph with anything, my advice is to keep the meph at a low ratio because otherwise it quickly overwhelms the other substance.

Old skool meph would have made you horny off the first standard line or bomb, at least once you'd made the connection between meph and horniness. My first few experiences with meph were more like doing old skool, very rushy pills, maybe more sensual than sexual - if you're not just sitting there thinking how amazing you feel, highly content and not needing anything else.

I think it was 4-mec I tried in the legal high days. Had to take loads very quickly and it almost fooled you into thinking it was the start of a meph high.. I've mixed meph and MDMA. Fun at the start, but I quickly remember my vision going really wonky and getting worried. When mixing meph with anything, my advice is to keep the meph at a low ratio because otherwise it quickly overwhelms the other substance.

Old skool meph would have made you horny off the first standard line or bomb, at least once you'd made the connection between meph and horniness. My first few experiences with meph were more like doing old skool, very rushy pills, maybe more sensual than sexual - if you're not just sitting there thinking how amazing you feel, highly content and not needing anything else.

Yeah we started off with a line of meph each, it tickled my serotonin receptors and I was like fuck it let's just share a pill, did just a few more lines of meph over those hours but that's it. Great thing is of course if the meph overpowers the MDMA it only does so for like 20-30 mins anyway. I was more worried about serotonin syndrome and shit from mixing the two.

My gf has a far lower tolerance than me and she even started getting mild visuals. I never get visuals off MDMA she's lucky.

I think it was definitely the real deal, but the experience wasn't the same as meph of old for me, but as I said, that could likely be down to my stim anxiety and paranoia which kicks in early nowadays and means I can't really push stuff like I used to. I was looking at prOn after railing ~150mg (though that could have been as much out of habit) and I was pretty fucked up after ~650mg (which I only realised when I went outside and figured I really didn't want to bump into the neighbours). As I said, right from the start, I was aware of my heart hammering - whether this was real, anxiety or just plain excitement, I'm not sure. Meph of old, I used to start checking for purple/blue skin after a bit! 8( Maybe the synth was meph + some impurities? The one time I knowingly had 3-mmc, I felt that was really hard on the heart (and just horrible all round), and I've heard that can appear as an impurity in meph synths...
Thanks for the compact but exhaustive trip report JV, the stuff you have found sounds alright, lucky you, it would be interesting to try :)

4-MMC is definitely banging though, I finished it very quickly surprise surprise and actually did find it gave me the horn with higher doses. I also mixed it with MDMA when I was with my girlfriend who also very much enjoyed it, but kept doses lower on the combo and only redosed a few times just to be on the safe side. Was a fucking blast of a time though.
Very strange... I've read that 4-MMC and MDMA are antagonist drugs = they cancel each other's effect supposedly, and that's actually the experience I had in the one and only occasion I tried the combo, when I decided to have a line of meph after a night our on the mandy (to chill out... crazy druggie logic, haha).
Basically the mandy high stopped and I could not feel the meph either :\

Weird I have never read that. For me it was amazing. I could definitely feel both. The serotonin was flowing big time. Same with my gf we both had an amazing time with the combo.

Smoked some weed and had some DHC when it was starting to wear off to prepare for the comedown, which with the MDMA and 4-MMC still in my system was a great experience in and of itself too.

Weird I have never read that. For me it was amazing. I could definitely feel both. The serotonin was flowing big time. Same with my gf we both had an amazing time with the combo.

Smoked some weed and had some DHC when it was starting to wear off to prepare for the comedown, which with the MDMA and 4-MMC still in my system was a great experience in and of itself too.

Well, good for you and for your girlfriend! But I wonder if it was real 4-MMC? The pre-ban stuff was so clean and powerful, I loved doing it on its own, with no other stimulants I mean, but meph & weed was a match made in heaven (or hell if you wish)

Very strange... I've read that 4-MMC and MDMA are antagonist drugs = they cancel each other's effect supposedly, and that's actually the experience I had in the one and only occasion I tried the combo, when I decided to have a line of meph after a night our on the mandy (to chill out... crazy druggie logic, haha).
Basically the mandy high stopped and I could not feel the meph either :\

There's definitely truth in what you're saying, and kind of what I tried to say before. If you're going to mix meph and md, keep the meph very low in the mix. Same as when mixing meph and m1. I think a small dose of a rushy, dopaminey drug can work well with md, especially if you find md these days a bit mongy. Remember people used to mix md and speed? But you have to find the right ratio.

Well, good for you and for your girlfriend! But I wonder if it was real 4-MMC? The pre-ban stuff was so clean and powerful, I loved doing it on its own, with no other stimulants I mean, but meph & weed was a match made in heaven (or hell if you wish)

Aye, first few times I tried meph, I could have confused it with old skool rushy pills. I wouldn't have wanted to mix it with md, at that stage. Tho I did eventually mix pre-ban meph and md..

There's definitely truth in what you're saying, and kind of what I tried to say before. If you're going to mix meph and md, keep the meph very low in the mix. Same as when mixing meph and m1. I think a small dose of a rushy, dopaminey drug can work well with md, especially if you find md these days a bit mongy. Remember people used to mix md and speed? But you have to find the right ratio.
Never liked m1... tried it a couple of times, mixed with 4-MMC but found it annoying! Was really heavy on the heart, would dampen down the meph high and then leave a rotten, unpleasant stimulation for many hours. But then lots of people swear on the meph/m1 combo of old

Without wishing to go into too much detail (don't wanna break any sourcing rules) it is certainly real 4-MMC from a reputable vendor. But we both did small doses like 100mg or so. And when you consider how short the duration is, it's not really too odd to combine it with MDMA. The initial dose of meph had pretty much worn off by the time the MDMA kicked in (we split an M&M pill so it was oral) then during the roll we just redosed small lines of 4-MMC for a boost a couple times.

We were also both on opiates so the stimulation was somewhat offset by that, especially for my girlfriend who has such a low tolerance even a couple pills of DHC 30mg can have her nodding. I was doing codeine, DHC, and oxy but my girl only had a small amount of codeine and DHC due to her tolerance being so low.

We had also taken Vallies earlier on in the day. This was a fair few hours before dosing either the 4-MMC or MDMA but diaz has a long half-life as we know.

For the weed it sadly was a match made in hell for my girlfriend who felt sick after having just one hit off my pipe. That was the only down point of the experience though. She felt fine again after about 20 mins and for me they mixed well.

There's always that debate about pre-ban 4-MMC and if the stuff we have now is as good. I honestly can't comment having never done pre-ban drone. But I do know what we had was genuine 4-MMC.

Without wishing to go into too much detail (don't wanna break any sourcing rules) it is certainly real 4-MMC from a reputable vendor. But we both did small doses like 100mg or so.
There's always that debate about pre-ban 4-MMC and if the stuff we have now is as good. I honestly can't comment having never done pre-ban drone. But I do know what we had was genuine 4-MMC.
Strange, one of the main characteristics of the pre-ban 4-MMC was the push to redose it bare again and again until it was all gone, and you are telling me that you and your girlfriend only did 100mg plus a couple of small lines. Was that you all you had available?
Anyway, JonnyVodka can compare the two and he has also said that the stuff he had was real 4-MMC.

Last edited:
Strange, one of the main characterists of the pre-ban 4-MMC was the push to redose it bare again and again until it was all gone, and you are telling me that you and your girlfriend only did 100mg plus a couple of small lines. Was that you all you had available?
Anyway, JonnyVodka can compare the two and he has also said that the stuff he had was real 4-MMC.

I finished my stash on Friday. Definitely 4-mmc. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that it could be anything else (unlike any other "meph" I've had in maybe 8 years) - but a feeling that either the magic had gone or the synth/purity wasn't quite up there.. "Friday's" lot I had in two stashes, meaning some should have been kept out of the way in a just-difficult-enough place for Saturday, but obviously it wasn't difficult enough to get to. :eek:

Last edited:
Strange, one of the main characterists of the pre-ban 4-MMC was the push to redose it bare again and again until it was all gone, and you are telling me that you and your girlfriend only did 100mg plus a couple of small lines. Was that you all you had available?

Make no mistake when I was on my own using only the 4-MMC I redosed many many times throughout the day. When I first got the stuff I planned to only redose twice but actually dosed at least five times within a couple hours.

I used small doses with my girlfriend because we did MDMA which was overriding most of the urge to redose 4-MMC. If there was no MDMA involved we'd have boshed all the 4-MMC instead I'm sure of it.

I'm also pretty sure me and Johnny got our stuff from the same place. There's only a handful of sources to begin with and most resell the same synths.

My prediction for 2019 is that there will be a massive increase of real, proper 4-MMC.

I got my hands on some in the summer and it brought back all the memories. 100% as I remember pre-ban.

Split 1g into 8 lines between me and my mate. Ripped my nose to fuck, but instant eye-wobbles,massive rush of euphoria, stimulation,music appreciation and the horn. Redosing took you back to the same high and lasted 30-40 mins.

It was expensive compared to the old days at ?22/g but so fucking good.

I suspect I got the same shit as WilsonWilson and JonnyVodka. This stuff looked exactly as remembered ans had the same smell and taste......rough on the throat too.

2019 will be the year Meph come back

My prediction for 2019 is that there will be a massive increase of real, proper 4-MMC.
I got my hands on some in the summer and it brought back all the memories. 100% as I remember pre-ban.
Split 1g into 8 lines between me and my mate. Ripped my nose to fuck, but instant eye-wobbles,massive rush of euphoria, stimulation,music appreciation and the horn. Redosing took you back to the same high and lasted 30-40 mins.
It was expensive compared to the old days at ?22/g but so fucking good.
I suspect I got the same shit as WilsonWilson and JonnyVodka. This stuff looked exactly as remembered ans had the same smell and taste......rough on the throat too.
2019 will be the year Meph come back
Glad to hear, although I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on any (I don't have any contact) but still is good to know that it's around for you clued up and well connected peeps to enjoy :D

Was thinking about getting some for Xmas hols, but am going to try my best not to, since it ends up taking precedence over other stuff and last year's drug-free (other than booze) hol was actually probably the best Xmas hol in a decade or so (once I got over the initial panic of not having any drugs)... There's the time you spend doing meph, the time you spend thinking about doing it beforehand (which sucks the joy out of everything else) and the comedown after.

Fortunately, it looks like I might be able to schedule stuff in over Xmas which I can look forward to instead of meph (looks like I might have an actual date..). Maybe get some pills and shrooms - much less compulsive than meph - instead, just in case there's a need for drugs. The shrooms would be more for microdosing experiments. :)

...but am going to try my best not to, since it ends up taking precedence over other stuff and last year's drug-free (other than booze) hol was actually probably the best Xmas hol in a decade or so (once I got over the initial panic of not having any drugs)... There's the time you spend doing meph, the time you spend thinking about doing it beforehand (which sucks the joy out of everything else) and the comedown after.
Nail on the head, Johnny mate, plus the time you restart thinking about it and craving it after the comedown. What a wonderful substance, aye, divine, I love it so much =D;)<3

Fortunately, it looks like I might be able to schedule stuff in over Xmas which I can look forward to instead of meph (looks like I might have an actual date..). Maybe get some pills and shrooms - much less compulsive than meph - instead, just in case there's a need for drugs. The shrooms would be more for microdosing experiments. :)
Sounds like an excellent plan! Looking forward to hear the reports if you are going to share your experience with us :D
Enjoy ;) xox

Is meph really that good? I never had the pre-ban stuff

Had the post ban stuff once. Went to see my mate for some diazepam that he'd obtained (he's a phet and weed dealer and had come by some diaz that someone had swapped him for a few grams of sulphate).. Anyway, he says to me "you wanna buy some bubble" and I had to google it to find out what it was lol, and for a tenner a gram, I thought why not? But I wasn't terribly impressed TBH.... Was probably fake or cut to shit though...

I'd love to experience the real stuff if it's as good as you guys say it Is...

Is meph really that good?...I'd love to experience the real stuff if it's as good as you guys say it Is...
A part of me says "I hope you'll be able to try it" but there is another part of me which instead says "It's better if you never try it, it's unforgettable, if you enjoy it will most likely have an impact on your life". The neural connections of the addiction that it creates remain forever 8(
Mind, someone didn't like it :\

A part of me says "I hope you'll be able to try it" but there is another part of me which instead says "It's better if you never try it, it's unforgettable, if you enjoy it will most likely have an impact on your life". The neural connections of the addiction that it creates remain forever 8(
Mind, someone didn't like it :\

Thanks Safrolette -<3

Actually I think I might not enjoy it TBH.

After years of one-off use (and to be fair, abuse as well) of heavy duty prescription opioids and mental health issues centering around PTSD, I think it's done something to my dopamine and/or serotonin production in my brain. I don't know enough of the biochemistry to explain it but it seems now I'm incapable of getting anything from stimulant and empathegenic type drugs anymore.. The few times I've tried such things as 3FPM or MDMA crystals I got nothing at all from them bar a big release of noradrenalin to the point of making them actually disphoric...

Wish I knew why this was....