• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Lol. I wonder how many uninformed people have ended up snorting household products after hearing all the buzz about folk getting high on plant food or bath salts.

Heh, yeah... Imagine the fun you could have with the spice rack :)

Oh man....used to get this stuff in the US around 2009. I remember the first time I tried it. A buddy was visiting for the weekend and said he had some stuff I need to try. Hadn't really had that many drug experiences at this point. Instantly fell in love. Glad to hear its making a come back. Hopefully I'll get be able to get some real soon. Sometimes I think I can smell it and i get that itch to snort some lines, chain smoke cigs, and blast music all night long.

Heh, I'll knock one up now...

No I don't use benzos after a stim session - but I do use alcohol which is very effective for the minimal comedown from 3fpm. It would be very easy to slip into the habit of routinely taking benzos after stims, so I never buy any now, even though I admit to being tempted sometimes as it would be useful to keep some in stock to abort any uncomfortable future drug experiences. But I'd end up taking them for the sake of it rather than keeping them for when I really needed them.

Here's another little anecdote about how the mephedrone phenomenon may have been the catalyst in my reawakening of mind, body and spirit.

About the time of the media shitstorm responsible for misinforming the masses about mephedrone, I was round at my dealer's having a toot when I mentioned to him I quite fancied trying this Meow meow shit.

He looked up at me and said in all seriousness:

"You can get it from B&Q ya know. Plant food innit?"

"No it's not really plant food!" Says I, "that's just a smokescreen to facilitate its free movement throughout Europe without drawing attention to it's real function" (Or words to that effect - I probably actually just said "can ya fuck!")

But he wasn't giving up that easily:

"No, it's true. It's listed on the ingredients and everything. My mate told me and he knows his shit."

Realising it was futile continuing this conversation, I thought to myself "well your mate's obviously a fuckin imbecile who should have been shot at birth".

But I remember feeling quite shocked that someone habitually consuming and supplying a highly addictive respiratory depressant cut with fuck knows what can display such shocking ignorance about other substances. At this point another light flickered on in my head and I realised I was no longer willing to tolerate 'junkie wisdom' and the idiots that spout it...

Pretty sure B&Q sold/sell alloy cleaner no? Gbl. So maybe right shop, wrong drug? Or maybe it was just meph under the counter, I'm not in much state to remember right now.

Pretty sure B&Q sold/sell alloy cleaner no? Gbl. So maybe right shop, wrong drug? Or maybe it was just meph under the counter, I'm not in much state to remember right now.

Wait, really? Like you just buy alloy cleaner and drink it straight up? I've never done GBL or GBH but fancy giving them a go. Might have to stop by B&Q on the way to the bus. And yet, deep down, some primitive part of me is screaming "no OM, DON'T BUY AN INDUSTRIAL SOLVENT OUT OF B&Q AND DRINK IT".

I just don't know what to think anymore 8(

meph was my first real eurphoric drug experience, had just done 2 keys (about 50mg each) of beautiful white crystalline powder up each nostril in the toilets of a mcdonalds, but felt nothing, so my mates suggested i go do another bit, okay up i went again
but as soon as i put that next key/bump up my nose and sniffed, i realised i hadnt properly snorted it, my nose was a bit bunged up so up blasts aload of meph straight to the throat/ the drip, i wobbled/ran downstairs and out the doors to my mates only to feel swept off my feet in a cloud of rushing euphoria, my eyes couldnt stop wobbling, ive never had anything like it since!
my mates were looking at me, one was a bit concerned, the other just had a big smile on his face cuz he knew i had done it right. there i was, propped up against the window of mcdonalds in belfast city centre, my 2 mates trying to get a word of sense out of me and im just wobbling/wriggling on the window with a big =D
only word i could say was '...ssss'amazingggg' and it was :)

to anyone that didnt experience it but experienced 90's mdma, i can imagine it was the near same feeling, pure bliss but with a fierce rush like great amphet!

to anyone that didnt experience it but experienced 90's mdma, i can imagine it was the near same feeling, pure bliss but with a fierce rush

You're not far off for sure. Hence my gf's cynicism (at first) - no legal high had worked before - and her, and many others response on taking it, of "How can this be legal!!?"

Of all the pre ban cathinones I thought the series 2 neorganics Sub Coca 2 were the best. I think I managed a mixture of 20 series 2 caps one weekend, to this day the comedown was the worst I had ever encountered. The first 12 or so caps were magical though.

I would like to add that 4MMC took of not only in UK like many people think. Someone way back mentioned Slovakia, and I would like to add that here in Poland this drug is fucking LEGENDARY. Pirate earned so fucking big reputation that ppl keep on buying and buying shitty RC's like 4cmc,3cmc,bmc etc in insane quantities just to get close to what 4mmc had to offer.

All in all seems like we crave a good euphoric stimulant around here. Purest cocaine Police reported here in Poland was some big-fish celebrities dealer who could actually get 40% stuff. Avarage is like 10-20% and prices are insane like 1g of coke is equivalent to 10x the price of speed(which is also cut to shit tbh).

With coke beeing exclusively rich ppl thing, and inconsistent quality I trurly believe that Pirate can be the drug of our generation. In America ppl had the alterantive to coke in form of meth back in 70's and 80's and we saw how insanly meth usage took off there. Looks like we still have this gap of coke replacemnt/alternative that is yet to be filled, and mephedrone is the way to go(especially since lots of folks actually prefer it to coke and other stims).

I find this amazing that even with our well established European drug scene, someone is taking the effort to cook 4mmc and in UK apparently u still are able to get the real deal 7 years after the ban(according to ecstazydata.org). This means that the demand is insane. If u ask me I think we just need to wait a little longer for european governments to follow UK tracks and make blanket bans, so than there will be no point for clandestine laboratories to cook legal RC's and the will turn to the one and only that will give them most profit.

Pirate flagship will moor to our shores eventually and it will be the drug of Europe.Mark my words.

I was under the impression that Polish amphetamine sulphate was legendary - unlike the Dutch, who ruined the UK speed scene with their crappy paste...

Last edited:
Hahaha no man that was way back in the 90's. From what I heard "Wladimir" as we use to call amph from that time was able to crumple you into asphalt, ATM we are left with something that is typically 10-15% pure. Although some say that the best stuff is for the export, so even if ur getting good polish amph we are left with shit:(

Hahaha no man that was way back in the 90's. From what I heard "Wladimir" as we use to call amph from that time was able to crumple you into asphalt, ATM we are left with something that is typically 10-15% pure. Although some say that the best stuff is for the export, so even if ur getting good polish amph we are left with shit:(

Well I don't know about your drugs, but I do know you guys brew some fucking good beer!

Welcome to BL :)

havn't had any Meph for months and no cravings.

If you do something too much, it becomes normal and makes it normal which takes away from what makes it so special.

I fink it's time for a binge and I bet my binge will be lovely and manageable.

Everything in moderation is ok

Avast behind, yarrr! I thought that be the 19th September, me own late Grandad's birthday? Which scurvy sea-dog be messin' with the calendar now, boy?

Pirates are fucking class. I say people need to stop being fucking pussies, steal a boat, assemble a crew and take to the sea.
Fuck the somalians they ain't fucking pirates there just assholes

tumblr_nh0lt6xr8X1tf767po1_500.gif