• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Consider yourself lucky as hell sir. Here in the states mephedrone died quickly and never became a street drug(to my knowledge). Sucks because it is one of the best highs of all time that I often think about. God I miss that first bomb of euphoria that made music sound god like.

Drone did drop off real quick as a street drug in the states which is a shame. When it was super cheap 5-7 years ago, a couple dealers did start carrying it, but all stopped when it got harder to source because coke and molly sell so well. DNM quality has been somewhat decent the past few years but my top quality guy has disappeared so I'm about to take a chance on the couple UK vendors willing to ship to the US.

^ i got some off a DNM a couple of years back with a mate for a nostalgia sesh but quality wasn't as good as either of us remembered, after that i never looked for it again as it'll never be anywhere close to that chinese (not indian) preban sadly ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Can we drop the talk about specific DNM sources and resources please - if you find your post disappearing from this thread (or others) over the next couple of days please do not take personal offence - we typically do not tolerate the discussion of DN related drug sources above and beyond reference to their general existence so there may be a tidy up of content. There are plenty of other corners of the webz where discussions of this ilk can take place.

Cheers

Stee

Here we go again. Another mephedrone drought in the deep web. There's no reputable source for continental Europe :(

I don't understand why it seems to always be available in the UK, but not in the rest of Europe. Yes, I know that it was there where it first became an instant hit, but why isn't it more popular in other countries?

Most people I know are unaware of its existence. But as soon as they try it, they are completely blown away. I don't know of any other drug in this world capable of flooding your brain with so much dopamine and serotonin at the same time. And yet, it's still a somewhat obscure and niche drug...

Why doesn't it get more recognition?!? It deserves a leading and prominent place in the Hall of Fame!

Here we go again. Another mephedrone drought in the deep web. There's no reputable source for continental Europe :(

I don't understand why it seems to always be available in the UK, but not in the rest of Europe. Yes, I know that it was there where it first became an instant hit, but why isn't it more popular in other countries?

Most people I know are unaware of its existence. But as soon as they try it, they are completely blown away. I don't know of any other drug in this world capable of flooding your brain with so much dopamine and serotonin at the same time. And yet, it's still a somewhat obscure and niche drug...

Why doesn't it get more recognition?!? It deserves a leading and prominent place in the Hall of Fame!

Agree 100% with what you say about mephedrone being a fantastic drug. Love the way it reveals a maxed-up way of the self and makes fantasies feel so real and amplified. What a shame that after the ban the pre-ban quality and its easy availability have disappeared :(
Oh well, at least we've had the opportunity to try it, as I've said before %) =D

I had some meph recently, it did little when bombed even in huge amounts but was pretty decent when snorted and had the usual strong meph smell. Not sure I would bother with it again some others really rated the same stuff.

I am going to get some Mephedrone from a trusted source that I have been using for a while.

What kind of doses people use to snort this stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to get some Mephedrone from a trusted source that I have been using for a while.

What kind of doses people use to snort this stuff?

How long is a piece of string? Depends on how good it is and your tolerance. Put it this way, an 80mg line of pre-ban would have had me in a really good place. I'd probably need at least twice that of even the best meph nowadays and I still would never get to that place.

If it was pre ban quality then I would go for 200mg bombed and a couple of lines of around 50mg as I started to feel it. This was be enough to receive the fabled "meph slap". However, the strength of and indeed actual chemical you end up with these days could be anyone's guess.

Anyone still doing meph on here?
No. I don't have any source and the post-ban meph I tried a few years ago was 99% inactive - but would still give you a very bad comedown.
I have accepted the fact that I'll never experience that wonderful Made In China pre-ban paradise dust high ever again.
Amen :(

So what is the deal with meph? How come no-one is making decent stuff? Is it harder to make than (e.g.) MDMA? Or is the 'meph' market just a way of shifting dodgy research chems (hence no need to make actual meph)? The number of times I've opened a baggy, got a whiff, thought 'this is the real deal', then been disappointed is getting silly...

Yes, it's strange because the demand is obviously there. It's the same with those other 'classics' of the RC generation - MXE and MDPV. When LSD and MDMA were made illegal, production of them didn't just dry up did it?

^There should be some kind of request form/petition for the top drug king pins. Get 10,000 yes votes and they'll bring back mda pills, stuff like that.

Dear Santa Drugs,

I've been a very good boy and I would like some 4-MMC, MXE, MDPV and some MDA.

PS, can I have some mescaline as well?

^There should be some kind of request form/petition for the top drug king pins. Get 10,000 yes votes and they'll bring back mda pills, stuff like that.
Yes of course! And 89-92 ecstasy pills, '70s New York Studio 54 Colombian cocaine, '60s LSD, mid '00 lab-grade ketamine and 2008-2010 99.9% pure Chinese meph.
It's OK to fantasize =D

There probably is some precursor chemical that is now harder to get hold of since the mephedrone ban -- especially if it is not used for much else besides making mephedrone, which would see chemical supply houses charged with aiding and abetting.

Anyway, who's to say there won't be a new wonder drug coming out really soon now, that young and old alike will think is the D.B.s?

A time machine would be really good for four-dimensional drug tourism!