• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Any horn? What sort of doses were you doing to get a decent effect?

Nah no horn but I don't tend to get horny on stims in general.

Was eyeballing my doses but I'd guess around 100mg or so which I know is a fairly low dose but I tend to be sensitive to stims. Plus I redosed like every 20-30 mins anyway.

Next time if I go on a proper sesh I will just dive straight in at a higher dose I reckon.

But yeah it was good stuff, vendor is reputable and EC tests have come back good in the past, and I can still smell the shit right now even though I packed it away.

I didn't know there was any true mephedrone around these days. I miss the legal high powders like poke, charge, Barry white etc

I didn't know there was any true mephedrone around these days. I miss the legal high powders like poke, charge, Barry white etc

It's harder to find but it's around for sure. A lot of the time you do get fobbed off with crap like 3-MMC but there's legitimate 4-MMC to be found and when you do find it it's usually high purity (I'm talking as high as 98%) direct from the best vendors. After dealers get their hands on it I can't say. But it's out there.

So, i like to check in once a year or so to see if Meph has made a re-appearance....

Its appears it hasn't. I'm still baffled.

Man, this was the best buzz of all time and every cunt i knew around 2010 (even people who didn't do drugs) were banging grams at the weekend and staying up for 2/3 nights getting loved up and talking crap. Wild nights they were.

I don't really get fucked up very often anymore but i need a re-union with meph.

What the fucks going on?!

So, i like to check in once a year or so to see if Meph has made a re-appearance....

Its appears it hasn't. I'm still baffled.

Man, this was the best buzz of all time and every cunt i knew around 2010 (even people who didn't do drugs) were banging grams at the weekend and staying up for 2/3 nights getting loved up and talking crap. Wild nights they were.

I don't really get fucked up very often anymore but i need a re-union with meph.

What the fucks going on?!

Likely a large part is because it's illegal in China. If it was legal in China there'd be much more doing the rounds.

Also a big part of why it got so big in the first place is because when it hit the market there was a huge MDMA drought due to a giant seizure of precursor and the cocaine was at bad quality too. So mephedrone was an excellent replacement for both and it came at the perfect time.

Right now MDMA and cocaine purity levels are at a record high so there's little motivation for the average punter to look for alternatives if they just want something for a party and since it's illegal in China it's not as easy as it would otherwise be to get it produced super cheap in bulk.

It's still not disappeared completely though, I know people who get it off dealers and still use it. But I doubt it'll make a true comeback to the level it was before unless we see another MDMA and/or coke drought.

But I doubt it'll make a true comeback to the level it was before unless we see another MDMA and/or coke drought.

I don't know. If someone was to manufacture it in decent quantity, people would buy it for sure. It's a different drug from both md and coke - and also a lot cheaper than coke!

I agree it's a different drug, and I prefer it to coke, but you have to consider the perception by the regular drug user. Most people consider mephedrone to be a "poor man's coke" and would go for coke if given the choice, even if the mephedrone is higher purity and has a better high. I think this is why it fell out of favour once purity levels of coke and MDMA increased.

I agree it's a different drug, and I prefer it to coke, but you have to consider the perception by the regular drug user. Most people consider mephedrone to be a "poor man's coke" and would go for coke if given the choice, even if the mephedrone is higher purity and has a better high. I think this is why it fell out of favour once purity levels of coke and MDMA increased.

Never understood it me. Coke way more expensive and not as fun.

Never understood it me. Coke way more expensive and not as fun.
Totally agree. I discovered recently 4MMC and 3MMC 3MMC was like softer and it was good to be with someone and just touching hands in the back.. very soft but still enjoyable. I reckon mus be really good at quite low doses to be with your someone. Oh and you got a fucking tear on one of ur eye after a key 4MMC I tried two, one was so fucking stinky, like a old left hover of Chinese food lost in the fridge, very yellowish and bit damp. After drying it and crushing it, was quite more of a serotonin re-leaser. The other one some big cristals bit yellowish, mostly transparent, and very good stuff. all got on dnm... Fell in love with this stuff, but still, never yet went hard on those. Like I was already such in good mood, energy; talking, confidence, smile, and dancing with all girls lol... Never yet wanted some compulsive redosing. Very curious of how the pre ban was, as I read and hear everywhere it was the shit! What I am getting atm is wow to be honest. (From my quite ignorant side of mephedrone.)

I think the only reason meph fell out of favour is because, after the ban, it eventually became impossible to get good meph, if you were indeed getting meph at all. You'll find loads of people pining for pre-ban meph on various druggy forums. Also, some folk prefer coke because it gives them less of a comedown.. personally I find coke = self-induced cold.

You'll find loads of people pining for pre-ban meph on various druggy forums.

This. Which is why i don't understand why people aren't flooding the country with it. I'm no chemist but its quite easy to synth from what i've read. Is it a precursor issue?

I'm no chemist but its quite easy to synth from what i've read. Is it a precursor issue?
AFAIK, there is one particular precursor needed for mephedrone synthesis that is now more tightly controlled. And nobody has yet devised an alternative synthesis route avoiding this precursor.

There does seem to be some genuine meph around now, for the first time in maybe 7or 8 years.
Have you tried it personally? I'm tempted to ask if it's from the DW or from the classic distribution channels, but I' won't as it would constitute sourcing I think.
... However, my sensible side would rather avoid and keep those neural pathways dormant...

Have you tried it personally?

Yes. That said, I did find it a little disappointing - but perhaps more because my stim anxiety/paranoia tends to kick in quickly these days before I can really get going with a substance (not too far into it, I was very conscious of my heart going like the clappers, but I get this on MD now too). Dose required and duration were definitely in line with old skool meph. It was actually only when I had to get up to go outside that I realised how high I was. 8(

Dose required and duration were definitely in line with old skool meph. It was actually only when I had to get up to go outside that I realised how high I was. 8(
I'm very pleased for you! What about rushes, eye-wiggles and fantasies, any relation to the Meow-Meow of the good old days of the national press hysteria? :)

I've been hearing about a new one 4-EMC which is apparently closer to MDMA type feelings than 4-MMC, more euphoric and it's being rated highly. Not actually seen it around though and apparently it's about as rare as 4-MMC.

But yeah told you JohnnyVodka there is legit 4-MMC about you just have to know what you're doing. Harder to get ahold of but still very much around.

I'm very pleased for you! What about rushes, eye-wiggles and fantasies, any relation to the Meow-Meow of the good old days of the national press hysteria? :)

I think it was definitely the real deal, but the experience wasn't the same as meph of old for me, but as I said, that could likely be down to my stim anxiety and paranoia which kicks in early nowadays and means I can't really push stuff like I used to. I was looking at prOn after railing ~150mg (though that could have been as much out of habit) and I was pretty fucked up after ~650mg (which I only realised when I went outside and figured I really didn't want to bump into the neighbours). As I said, right from the start, I was aware of my heart hammering - whether this was real, anxiety or just plain excitement, I'm not sure. Meph of old, I used to start checking for purple/blue skin after a bit! 8( Maybe the synth was meph + some impurities? The one time I knowingly had 3-mmc, I felt that was really hard on the heart (and just horrible all round), and I've heard that can appear as an impurity in meph synths...

I've been hearing about a new one 4-EMC which is apparently closer to MDMA type feelings than 4-MMC, more euphoric and it's being rated highly. Not actually seen it around though and apparently it's about as rare as 4-MMC.

But yeah told you JohnnyVodka there is legit 4-MMC about you just have to know what you're doing. Harder to get ahold of but still very much around.

Think this might have been pushed in the legal high days. IME only cathinones worth trying are mephedrone and methylone (m1). They used to make a nice mix if you got the ratio right.

I don't remember seeing 4-EMC on RC sites, I saw "Hexen" but that's about it for cathinones. The Yanks are only just getting the stuff so I'm guessing it's a new synth from somewhere or other.

4-MMC is definitely banging though, I finished it very quickly surprise surprise and actually did find it gave me the horn with higher doses. I also mixed it with MDMA when I was with my girlfriend who also very much enjoyed it, but kept doses lower on the combo and only redosed a few times just to be on the safe side. Was a fucking blast of a time though.