• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

5years.jpg

We need a poster for National Pirate Day. I nicked the image (prob from here), my sole bit of creativity being the #5years bit... no idea what this means in practice, as I've never used Twitter. :D Can anyone build on this or think of a better alternative?

hi guys, I received a gram of mephedrone (Dont know exactly, maybe 4MMC, maybe 3MMC, maybe...), but it is like mephedrone and i took this a lot time, but this stuff is "wet", and i tried to dry up this gram, so I poured it on mirror and I laid it under sunshine for two hours - now it is fine dry and nice clear powder, withou smell (before it stank like chemical shit), taste good, and I think it is cleaner for my head, pleasant effect, maybe longer effect about a couple of minutes. What do you think it was, just water, or have someone same experience? Or you think it can be dangerous, drying it on sunshine if it was wet?

Thanks guys, and sorry for my english, i am from central europe

Some of the meph back in the day (when it was legal) was kinda 'damp' and very smelly. It still did the job. 8(

Yeah the batches i got quite often were kinda damp. did the job indeed =D

Anyone else have this problem with mephedrone..

I have a session on a weekend and can go through the week fine, dont even think about it too much, no desire to take it.

As soon as the weekend hits, BAM its like i have to have it, i guess its just habit.

Been doing this for a few years, even if i take mdma instead on a night out i still crave the meph.

Anyone else have this problem with mephedrone..

I have a session on a weekend and can go through the week fine, dont even think about it too much, no desire to take it.

As soon as the weekend hits, BAM its like i have to have it, i guess its just habit.

Been doing this for a few years, even if i take mdma instead on a night out i still crave the meph.

I did for 2 - 3 years, but the ban actually helped me see it wasn't a good habit and thankfully it's now broken.

Update -

that "wet", "damp" one is stronger, better, more euphoric, energy, and more want to dancing.. but it makes me more stoned and sometimes dumbfouned, but dancing is better, more powet..

and that clear one, after drying - less strong, less want to dance, but more talkative, better for my head, if u know what i mean - cleaner, I can do things like teaching, accurate and precise, but I think it has longer duration so sleep is more difficult, and my heart pumps louder than with "dump" one.. And of course - the main thing - I have to snort 1.5 - 2.0x more of this powder than the "dump" one to attainment the same effect.

Never eat it (get powder into drink).

I dont know why and how can this change so greatly if I just dry it on sunshine...
What do you think about dangerous? I mean what is more harmless..

Heard a rumour recently that 4mmc has now been banned in India. As the country is now the main manufacturer of the substance, this puts supply at risk.

Was wondering if anyone else had heard this?

To be honest over the last 2 years my use has been abit ott nearly lost everything but got things under control now ... Recent batches well there's some rocket round here at the minute medium sized shards just off transparent colour ... Eye wobbles , euphoria and absolutely filthy ness in the bedroom

medium sized shards just off transparent colour ...

Sounds like what I've got at the moment. Haven't had any for ages since my usual dealer was away and I've never been that impressed by any of the darknet stuff I've tried so I didn't bother ordering any.

This batch stinks like fuck, nasty shit, some of the worst smelling I've had and I've done at least 60g of the stuff in the past year. Once you overcome the grim smell and manage to get it up yer nose it's pretty nice though, had my first real go on it today and have been feeling lovely and spangly. Actually got eye wobbles for the first time in ages and music was sounding wicked. At £35 for 3.5g I've got no complaints :D

Worse thing is this is on my doorstep and cheap £140 on the wizard ..... 60gs in the past ain't too bad mate bloody hell when I was bad I was doing perhaps 40g a month!! I no of people who are far far worse than me too like 8 - 10g every single day having bombs of 1 - 1.5g :/ manage to keep usage down to probably 3.5g a sesh at about once every 8 - 12 weeks , probably done about 10gs in since new year ... Don't really snort it any more I've actually lost sense of smell which I think is from heavy usage.. MDMA is my drug of choice but good meph is so nice and get good hits off it ever dose , but be careful if you've got a addict personality like me as it will bite you.

Last edited:
there's some beige shards around my ends at the moment that is pretty mediocre, tbh i don't know if i'm just nostalgising but i havent had anything close to the quality to the pre-ban, even stuff from the darknet.

60gs in the past ain't too bad mate bloody hell when I was bad I was doing perhaps 40g a month!! I no of people who are far far worse than me too like 8 - 10g every single day having bombs of 1 - 1.5g :/ manage to keep usage down to probably 3.5g a sesh at about once every 8 - 12 weeks , probably done about 10gs in since new year ...

Even with tolerance that sounds ridiculous. I only started doing it November 2013 so obviously have never tried pre ban but 3.5g in a sesh of any of the stuff I get would probably kill me, even back this time last year when I was doing it for a week straight, few days off, another week straight and so on I never went over a gram a day, never felt the need to.

500-700mg does me fine, I only ever really sniff it but still, if I had stuff where I had to bomb 3.5g a night to get where I wanted to be I wouldn't bother fucking buying it anymore because it sounds like weak shit. With stupid tolerance yeah, maybe, but if your tolerance is that high then you have a serious problem anyway.

Even with tolerance that sounds ridiculous. I only started doing it November 2013 so obviously have never tried pre ban but 3.5g in a sesh of any of the stuff I get would probably kill me, even back this time last year when I was doing it for a week straight, few days off, another week straight and so on I never went over a gram a day, never felt the need to.

500-700mg does me fine, I only ever really sniff it but still, if I had stuff where I had to bomb 3.5g a night to get where I wanted to be I wouldn't bother fucking buying it anymore because it sounds like weak shit. With stupid tolerance yeah, maybe, but if your tolerance is that high then you have a serious problem anyway.

Maybe I should of wrote it abit clearer ... I did have abit of a problem a while back but I should of stated that the usage of 3.5g is between me and my wife and most of times give lines out to friends as you do ... not just a one night binge across say 2 days but your right 500mg in a bomb is enough well with good stuff more than enough for me. But were I live there are people doing insane amounts of the stuff staying awake for days on end really abit worrying as some of my friends have totally changed and totally altered how they think , speak , react etc. I still enjoy the odd blow out on the stuff but if I'm onest I really did fuck up last year luckily I've got through it and still have a job wife and house

Did you ever try pre ban? 500mg in a bomb.. 1.5g bombs lol. Bollocks to that

How people doing 8-10g a day dont end up in hospital within a week from that retardedly high usage is beyond me

Last edited:
Did you ever try pre ban? 500mg in a bomb.. 1.5g bombs lol. Bollocks to that

How people doing 8-10g a day dont end up in hospital within a week from that retardedly high usage is beyond me

not dick sizing here man but i used to stay regularly anywhere between 3 - 7 days at a time on the pre-ban stuff having the most vile sessions known to mankind; once did a three gram line, swear on all that is holy.
i do have some heart problems these days though, and i'm only 23 :(

Yeah, I meant 500mg over the course of a day, not bombed at once. Even when I was doing it for 6/7/8 days in a row without huge breaks between binges I barely needed more than that if I had decent stuff. Meph is (should be) powerful stuff and the idea of bombing 500mg/doing 10g a day just blows my mind really. Nevermind how much it must fuck you up, it's just unnecessary. Unless your meph is truly shite. But if that's the case, why keep buying it. Silly.

i do have some heart problems these days though, and i'm only 23
frown.gif

Point proven.