• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Anyone else have this problem with mephedrone..

I have a session on a weekend and can go through the week fine, dont even think about it too much, no desire to take it.

As soon as the weekend hits, BAM its like i have to have it, i guess its just habit.

Been doing this for a few years, even if i take mdma instead on a night out i still crave the meph.

You nailed it perfectly. It's certainly a binge indulgence. I don't really think about it much, I only ever do it on a 'whim' but once I've started I can't stop. Literally have to be a starving insomniac who can barely move before it loses its appeal. 3/4 days on, 30 off usually.

Used to be exactly the same for me as well royalp. especially after a few drinks

I had double vision off it today, never happened before, but it could also have been the geeb that I had

The yellow was good not the best I've had. Got some of the larger white crystals for this weekend. Apparently there's a drought coming up......

Have you tried the white yet? Iive had the same yellow batch. Thought it was canny, not sure whether to try the white. Was seriously gonna give it up after the last session but heard the same talk of a drought and made me panic a bit and want more

Have you tried the white yet? Iive had the same yellow batch. Thought it was canny, not sure whether to try the white. Was seriously gonna give it up after the last session but heard the same talk of a drought and made me panic a bit and want more

Trying Friday night, usually prefer the white to the yellow tho.

Usually find the white has more of a pop to it, more chatty, need to do everything really urgently. With the yellow I usually get a mongy really fucked high.
Sorry to double post, does anyone have any idea on meph water ratio for a nasal spray?

Usually find the white has more of a pop to it, more chatty, need to do everything really urgently. With the yellow I usually get a mongy really fucked high.
Sorry to double post, does anyone have any idea on meph water ratio for a nasal spray?

Thanks mate ,l'll give the white a try. All seems pretty similar these days anyway. I agree though the yellow was pretty mongy. Can't really remember much off it but remember I was fucked

I dont really get a come down from Meph. For me MDMA is MUCH worse and I suffer for up to 2 weeks after an MDMA sesh, tired and low mood

Same. Take meph at the event, from midnight, every hour snort, last roughly about 5 am - next day after some sleep I feel good myself in the afternoon (3-4pm). But do ecstasy, about 2 per event, when it is good stuff.. next day I am fucked up feeling crazy to evening, about 8-9pm start feel good..

Had that once when mixing with MDMA - TBH, it had me really worried.

Ofcourse lol.... if TBH means Tetryhydrobiopterin... It's substance that cause big chemical reaction in your brain, notwithstanding effect.

And I have one shitty experience also :D Did some drone, just at home listen music, enjoy it, chat with friends.. a small two lines of meph, max 100mg, nasal.. fine, did the work, after that ofcourse bad mood, dont want to do anything, it was midnight (take meph around 8-9pm) and I wanted to sleep.. so.. I tried take tryptofan-b (precurson of serotonine) to fill my head with calming thing, but I decided to snort it. Just a little bit of, about 150mg, no more.. Did, fine feeling after five minutes, really pleasantly tired, really good.. Go sleep, but after 10-20 minutes in bed, my head started spin. But just when I had my eyes closed. Every time when I closed eyes, after 2 seconds it started, really unbearable dizziness. If I stayed with my eyes closed, I puked. So I stayed wake up, it was okey with open eyes. After 20 minutes it was gone, and I could sleep.

Lol, next day I found on net that was big and strong sudden chemical reaction in my brain. Not dangerous! But my brain was really confused.
Cause I took more substances... mephedrone, some lines of caffeine (yes, snort), some lines of snuff tobacco, and finally tryptofan-b. I am really advised to dont take more substances together, even though it's stupidy substance, like caffine, snuff..

I tried MDA with mephedrone (200mg MDA into coca-cola and after 3 hours started doing 100mg lines of meph to snort it, every hour). Rave, great party, next day felt fine, just little bit tired because of MDA, you know, longer effect... But? Brain was okey, not confused and not moony..

This is crazy and ridiculous, because these "normal and safe" substances like caffeine, snuff, tryptofan-b ... in combination together they destroy you, fuck your brain =D And conversely you can take MDA and meph and coke together and you are okeey =D.

And why I write it - guys, dont take precursors of serotonin,dopamin,... together with drugs and shits like snuff. My experience :)

Stay safe, have a nice day bitches, and sorry my noob level of english

Last edited:
Iive had the same yellow batch. Thought it was canny, not sure whether to try the white.

If this is the same stuff I've had recently, I like it - mild but 'nice' and less likely to bring on paranoia, and seems to have a trailing anti-depressant effect long after you think the buzz is over.

so is meph on the way for a drought? shame if so, I can get good qauilty street meph super cheap and I have grown quite partial too it.

Honestly I've had double vision a few times from it. Only the good stuff though.

I've had bad eye wobbles many a time, its all part of the fun. This was was totally different, I was a million miles away when I was trying to mess about on my phone or trying to pick up the cigs.

Took a loooooong break but am back again. Got a batch with white rice shards, never seen meph like this.
It smells, more like reeks like meph.
Quality seems decent enough, maybe slightly worse than the batch with big crystal rocks but ok.

EDIT: quality definitely worse, going through the gram at speed. At least it was cheap.

Last edited: