• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Does good meph still exist? I was always in a good place for it but now I dont even know what it is. People taking 10g a night reletively high-free! For me its more comedown than high. Awful.

Does good meph still exist? I was always in a good place for it but now I dont even know what it is. People taking 10g a night reletively high-free! For me its more comedown than high. Awful.

haven't had anything decent since 2011 :(
still buy it on the regs tho, like to combine it with a touch of brown sometimes

Me and my friends used to enjoy pretty tame 24-36 hour sessions on pre-ban. One of my pals who took things further and did 3-4 sessions is now dead @ 35. Died of a heart attack.

I have to question if it was related. Maybe just unlucky......not everyone is cut out for kicking the arse out of it.

Take it easy chaps. Some of the dosages on here sound fucking mental.

Did you ever try pre ban? 500mg in a bomb.. 1.5g bombs lol. Bollocks to that

How people doing 8-10g a day dont end up in hospital within a week from that retardedly high usage is beyond me

Saw David Nutt lecture a few years ago and apparently in 2009-10 the number of deaths from cocaine abuse actually declined for the first time since records began, and no-one was really sure why. He hypothesised it may have been due to the number of people using meph as an alternative, which was far less liable to cause instant death from cardiac arrest. Not that the stuff's good for you by any means of course. Man am I glad I stopped using the stuff to the extent I was for a time pre-ban. Fun memories galore though <3.

Anyone else think pre-ban mepedrone nostalgia almost deserves a thread of its own hehe...

Theres some really deceiving stuff going around my way, looks the part, stinks of meph but does near enough, fuck all.

I have to question if it was related.

It is, if you taking that load what are you talking about... gram or more per day, wow! I am 20, having two years experience with meph, mostly on party, sometimes at home when listen music, and on party I do about 1 gram, home just about a few lines.. Point is, meph or all these stimulants do heart arrhytmia, when your heart is beating and suddenly heart beats faster, after that is compensation break (1-2 seconds), to return to a normal rhytm. "This" is not generally dangerous, cause some people have arrhytmia in normal state (healthy,without drugs) and they live normally. If you do lot of mephedrone, and together you do something that your heart makes pumps faster (runing, go fast up the stairs, or alcohol,..) your heart is confused and harebrained. Cocain is proven toxic for heart muscle, no doubt about it, but meph not, or I think probably not (I study biology and chemistry).. BUT.. makes your heart as I said confused and overloaded.. Few grams with range and with calm or not doing craps is "generally" safe.. Do an alcohol with some coke together with meph, and your heart is in dangerous. RIP your friend, but probably he wasn't 100% healthy if we talking about heart, or just he did looot of stuf.

And guys, you can laugh on me, but I still don't know what is "pre-ban". Something that you take before party to start up, or it means meph when it was legal, or.. ? Yes, I searched 100x times but without result.

Stay safe

I only ever did pre ban and can't remember ever going much over 1g in a sesh, but, having said that, I've no difficulty seeing how people did/do .

If I was around people ordering shitloads, where doing that amount was the norm, I could see myself getting that way. It's just the way things are.

A given amount of any substance only seems excessive if you've not gone that far yourself, and, once you've gone that far and lived, it's easy to get into a habit of going that far, especially with something like meph. Can't imagine what the brutality of the come down would be like though!

Just thought I'd post a wee bump here, for those that don't know yet, a member called Zoe, A PhD student from UCL. She is performing a survey for her research in to the rational behind taking mephedrone, other NPSs, and also more traditional drugs. If you answerer truthfully it should take no more than 30 minutes. It's not your average boring survey. It might make you ask things you've never considered.

It is not heavily biased and was actually interesting to take part in.

Zoe has, kindly made a donation to the site, so I feel we should provide her with as much valid data as we can. We all know there's lots out there in EADD and beyond.

Just click the top-right banner or go here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/752647-Have-you-ever-taken-mephedrone

<3

(Sorry if it had already been mentioned in this thread).

Looks like it's been decided Easter weekend is a pirate weekend! I think I'm trying those slightly yellow pins peeps were discussing in the last thread.

The yellow was good not the best I've had. Got some of the larger white crystals for this weekend. Apparently there's a drought coming up......

The yellow was good not the best I've had. Got some of the larger white crystals for this weekend. Apparently there's a drought coming up......

Heard dat too, supposedly to do with it being banned in India. I guess it's popular enough that someone will get to manufacturing it... Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Heard dat too, supposedly to do with it being banned in India. I guess it's popular enough that someone will get to manufacturing it... Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I've only heard that from one source though. Probably the same place as you. Can't decide whether to stock up or not, given that any attempts to do that in the past have always ended in disaster/a lot of fun!!!

Can't decide whether to stock up or not, given that any attempts to do that in the past have always ended in disaster/a lot of fun!!!

I won't be stocking up. Before the UK ban, I ordered a bit more than normal and kept on posting it back to myself... we all know mass stock-piling leads to bother and, anyway, it was still available from Europe for a while. Doesn't do the same to me it used to either. I appreciate long breaks!

Stocking up isn't to much of a problem for me, live with my gf who doesn't let me do it every week..... Definatley was an issue when I lived alone, few too many work night sessions

Have been thinking of filling an old nasal spray container with a water/meph mix. Anyone tried this? How much meph/water should I use?

I've had LOADS of the stuff in my time, including when I was buying it online pre ban in around 2008....it never seemed to be worth the HARSH comedown it gave me though.

I dont really get a come down from Meph. For me MDMA is MUCH worse and I suffer for up to 2 weeks after an MDMA sesh, tired and low mood

Opposite way round for me.

Maybe MDMA was worse psychological wise coz of the seretonin depletion. But whenever I had heavy meph sessions I always felt like my insides had took a proper battering for days after