• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

So what's actually going on with Mephedrone ?. As far as I knew it's now banned everywhere like....Even China and India but...I also read that there's a huge market for it in India and Eastern Europe so surely some of that product would find it's way into the British market...Last time I did Mephedrone was 2014 and I'm not sure it was anything like It used to be I mean it looks the same...Smells the same but doesn't quite feel the same BUT maybe it's just me and A slight tolerance IDK. TBH I'm extremely worried about the British drugs market after the advent of legal highs I don't think taking drugs is ever going to be truly safe(ish) again.Anyone can really pass off almost anything to an unsuspecting customer. I've had a number of times where I feel I've nearly overdosed on something I believed was safe (I.E Spice) or taken something that was clearly not what it was meant to be.In my opinion Mephedrone as it was even at 99.97% pure was pretty benign in terms of health compared with most substances.

But please if anyone can keep us updated on the Meph. situation in Britain would be nice to know that I might be able to get a Gram or Two if needed.

I had some mephedrone about a month ago. Meant to be highly rated, but in truth was nothing like pre ban. Was definitely mephedrone, but nothing like the good stuff of old

That's my main concern TBH If it's proper Meph. but shit at least it's nothing else. I used to get decent Meph. around Lewisham, South London area but even that now is declining in quality.But it is becoming increasingly precious no more 15 Grams sessions or Gram lines lol.

Fuck 15g sessions lol! Like i say was definitely meph, but needed quarter gram lines to get a good buzz. Think I paid £90 for 5g

Loool well not me personally but just looking around these forums and you start to see proper addictions most I've heard is people doing 3-4 G lines which I thought impossible but quite a few people were agreeing that it was and did happen so....Yeah that aint too bad I could at one time get 10 for 110 but....I very much doubt that now.The biggest problem I think I had was the fact that I could always go back for more. Maybe the fact it is scarcer might mean everyone does a lot less...What's your biggest session ?.

Yeah, that stuff can deffo grab you by the balls if you let it.

Back in the day me and 4 mates would buy 25g for a weekend between us, and there were a few times that was gone by Saturday morning. Still only 5g each though

Yeah I know it was literally whatever you could fit up your beak I'm not sure what my biggest session was maybe getting on for 7-8 IDK .....The times people stuff went missing I mean fiending wasn't the word back in the day things people would do for another bump ....Have you experienced any problems like....Memory etc. How long you been getting on it ?.

^ yeah its bloody ridiculous how hard it is to find these days, i'm south london too mate but even my gay mates up in camden are saying its totally fading out.
ha remember those sessions fondly, but they definitely contributed to my anxiety/panic disorder

I literally joined the forum to comment on this thread... Don't remember what I was going to say now.

Actual 4mmc is available if you know the right person but it is pretty much 25 quid a g where as just 2 years ago I could get 3 or 4gs for the same price off the same contact that's now had to put the price right up to 25 a pop

I remember your username from topix 2 or 3 years back... Always thought you were someone named Mindy until i paid more attention and it clicked haha! Think I may know who you mean, still get the odd email but haven't bothered with meph in a long time.

I remember your username from topix 2 or 3 years back... Always thought you were someone named Mindy until i paid more attention and it clicked haha! Think I may know who you mean, still get the odd email but haven't bothered with meph in a long time.

Haha yeah it's me still and yeah probably the same person although I don't get emails anymore I just contact them looking to get an 8ball next weekend for me and the Mrs.

Oh dear he good old days of topix, plenty scammers but sooo much available cheap, kinda gutted I lost a few contacts that I'm fairly sure are still going strong.

Yeah everyone thought I was called Mindy lol its mind ya business just in slang and easy to type. What was your name on topix? I'll probably remember.

Thinking I should get a new alias... It's THAT recognisable could get my self in trouble :?

I also have a synth guide and I MAY seriously look into making my own, I'm clued up enough just need some edit (not sure if I'll be breaking the rules by mentioning specifics so..) Standard chemistry stuff as I don't currently own anything like that;)

Haha yeah it's me still and yeah probably the same person although I don't get emails anymore I just contact them looking to get an 8ball next weekend for me and the Mrs.

Oh dear he good old days of topix, plenty scammers but sooo much available cheap, kinda gutted I lost a few contacts that I'm fairly sure are still going strong.

Yeah everyone thought I was called Mindy lol its mind ya business just in slang and easy to type. What was your name on topix? I'll probably remember.

Thinking I should get a new alias... It's THAT recognisable could get my self in trouble :?

I was potential_customer - not sure if I actually posted all that much other than when I was buying things though.

Topix was a crazy place though. Sketchy as all fuck, but some great deals to be had and also was handy for me living in Glasgow at the time. Weed guy not answering his texts? No bother, I'll just find another on topix!

Ah yeah I don't remember that name at all, what was you buying just weed really?

I was buying meph, mdma and as much xanax as I could fill my boots with lol and then I get my flake cocaine local but it really is what it should be... Not your shifty pub grub Street coke

Nah I got all sorts from that place. Ket, MDMA/pills, acid, speed, 2c-b, DMT, valium.... the only mainstream drugs I never came across there were coke and h (well there was coke, but dealers were less open about that). I guess you've gotta draw the line somewhere with what you're willing to push on an increasingly popular public forum!

I call BS on that... Either that or the stuff he wasn't getting wasn't actually 4mmc you can't sniff that much in one day to yourself, not of pure mkat...

That's typical scaremongering right there "it's like cocaine and mdma but because it's cheap and nasty it doesn't last as long"

Anyone whose done real 4mmc knows that statement simply isn't true.