View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking LSD 2 days at a rave

mitchconnor

Greenlighter
I have recently come across lsd over the past few months. Ive taken lsd a total of 10 times max dose was 3 blotters. i was wondering if i took 3 blotters of lsd one day and the next day i wanted to dose again with mdma what would be the advisable dose i would need to take in order to trip again.

P.S. im very experienced with MDMA taking it over the past several years so im confident in my ability to handle both drugs at the doses ive been taking them.

Last edited:
Swimming isn't allowed at BL.

They are somewhat cross tolerant, but not really. Take your normal mdma dose and see where that takes you into the 2nd hour. Re-dose half your usual amount from there if you aren't at a level you are satisfied with.

Edit: If you are talking about a candyflip, then take 2 blotters along with your usual mdma amount the next day. But be warned that your tolerance to lsd will be high on the next consecutive day.

It also depends on what the estimated amount of lsd is that you have. Whether it's 100, 150, or 200ug or whatever.

Last edited:
thank you kinda new here lol fixed the swimming thing.

this will be my first time candy flipping however i will be taking lsd alone without mdma the first day. I've heard that doubling the dose the next day will usually give you the same effects. will the mdma intensify the second day of tripping?

Edit: estimated amount is 150

Tolerance would usually mean increasing your dose the next day, however candy flipping in a crowded festival increases the stress and risk of losing the plot. It would be near impossible to say as it is such a variable and personal situation.

Personally I'd choose to either candy flip only on one of the two days or lsd the first, mdma on its on the second. If you go into your first candy flip run down from the previous day, and doubling your comfortable dose, there is no guarantee you won't strike problems.

thank you kinda new here lol fixed the swimming thing.

this will be my first time candy flipping however i will be taking lsd alone without mdma the first day. I've heard that doubling the dose the next day will usually give you the same effects. will the mdma intensify the second day of tripping?

Edit: estimated amount is 150

Doubling the dose will not give you the same effects. If you take LSD two days in a row it is very hard to feel it no matter how much you take the 2nd day. There is no point to taking LSD two days in a row.

I do realize that taking lsd 2 days in row the second day wont compare to the first but will the mdma have any effect on the second day of tripping?

Or would the experience just be a less intense version of a candyflip done simply on one day?

Lsd in particular isn't a great abuse drug. It's effects may only last a day but the afterglow the next day is just as much of an experience as the balls to the wall tripping part. I would candy flip the first day if that's what you want to do, it's great and in the right type of festival a memorable experience. The second day have a couple of drinks, a smoke, find a chill out area and reflect on your trip. I know it's tempting to want to trip hard two days in a row but you have to respect you brain and body. Blasting lsd like its no big thing will mean it will lose its magic before too long

Yup^^^

And really it just doesn't work two days in a row. I fully appreciate you wanting to do it at a music fest cuz I've tried. Doesn't work for me at all. Maybe shrooms. But IME, even rolling the next day is difficult. Maybe try some 5-htp and load up on it for a few days.

Ok. i'll stick to candyflipping on the second day and just going sober the first day . while on the subject any advise for the candyflip. Im fairly new to lsd but im very experienced with mdma so i was wondering just exactly what to expect. also should i take them at the same time or take one then the other?

You really can't go wrong no matter which way you do it. Both at the same time is sublime. If anything, I like to take the MDMA first because it can put me in a good head-space pre-tripping and you can enjoy rolling without the LSD overpowering it, which does happen.The LSD negates any type of come down from the roll too. I know other people that like it the other way around though. But if anything I will only take them an hour or two apart.

Take the lsd first. Then if you like where you're at around the 3rd hour, take the mdma. Well, that's my personal take on it, as I have tried candyflips many times and preferred it that way.

If it's your first time, it should be a blast. Mdma makes the lsd trip less chaotic and more euphoric, making it a good combo. It also has the ability to mask some of the rougher edges/hallucinations/dark internal monologues of lsd, and then replaces it with the mdma empathogenic and all-is-well effect.

Happy tripping. :)

I'd say pre-peak. Wait til you have a good thing going then dose up. You don't want to take it post peak. ;) Have fun. I'm jealous.

If you're looking to make the LSD more MDMA like you could try splitting the LSD into two doses and take them 40 minutes apart. That will change the nature of the LSD into much more of a bodyhigh and give you a longer lasting peak. In fact since I discovered this technique I don't bother with the MDMA as I find the LSD on it's own is more like ecstasy than ecstasy itself.

If you do want to flip - it's very difficult to time right. Just take it when you feel like it - perhaps after 2 or 3 hours. The trouble with flipping I always found is that you're stood there for hours thinking "Shall I take it now? Shall i take it now?" and it ruins your LSD trip. Good luck anyway.