• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

fishbowl is here and says hello

5f-F|$hB0w1419

Greenlighter
Hello it's fishbowl here. I'm a twenty year old male in ohoo, USA. Its not a very enjoyable place might I add. But I've been experimenting around since I was 15. Started smoking pot regularly and by the next school I was tripping on dxm frequently and taking advance and daddies. That was fun, copied my Spanish dictionary one night needing something to do. Did that for a while and messed with ecstasy with more now that I found it and I love that mdma charged up high. It was nice. So blissful. And during that time I tried oxys a few times and suboxones and than eventually came across coke after me and my ex split when we truened 18 out of school. I was a wreck when that happened and just wanted to drown in drugs. I drank every night for a few month's and developed a major cocaine habit I've snorting away 7000 in 3 month's but not having a car or anything. It was getting insane.and I started smoking synthetic cannabiniods are the time I went for x to coke to.which became a favorite love to Its self to this day. Preferable am2201, and have really like the pinacas and chminacas and chamacas.fubpb22 wasn't too bad if anyone needs a report to them I can give them
And as I experimented with that And smoked posh and developed a habit I still have cocaine turned to crack after I learned how to cook ot in a YouTube video. Worked and slowly started making good crack before I just switched to buying a ball of hard instead to smoke the whole thing and it was usually better and cheaper than the coke. And I loved it, still in this time doing percs more often than not. I'm also like 19 at this point. And one night being out of crack my dealer brought a chunk of h over and I bought it having the money and he left to get the ball and got arrested before he made it back. So after a month of smoking a ball of everyday spending outrageous money o. It at this point I end up trying the h out of desperation to kill the feign. And did that it did from the very first hit of the smoke I got off the foil. Experimenting smoking it than learned you could snort it and did that for a few months before I picked up the needle. Most people regret it but I still don't. I just enjoy what comes out of putting drugs in a needles. Have done a lot of opiates that way and cocai e once but that's it. Now currently on pretrial supervision for a fucked up raid on my apartment. A wlarresy warrant led to them searching my youse and finding the equipment I used to make stuff and never heard anything for six months. Wasn't even cuffed and just then I was messing with chiminaca a lot two months ago and got interested in fentanyl analogs after losing my dope connect. So lately I've been trying to gain knowledge on those. I've been cruising the forums since I was sixteen have just never pos y ed because anything I could add blue lighters already had. But now I need help found info on 4-fluorbutyr-fentanyl and came to make a thread dedicated to that chemical in itself. But cheers everyone and tgif:) have a great day and thank you for the time to read that introduction of myself to show you were I kind of stand on things.

2mpexkp.png

Be careful with fentanyl and its analogues, they're very potent compared to 'regular' opiates/opioids.

If the search engine doesn't yield any informative post, feel free to start a thread in Other Drugs.