• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sorry new struggling

riane

Greenlighter
Experiencing bad abdominal pain I've street speed only helped by heroin

Oh man,I'm seeing many similar questions. Pain is terrible. Can't call a Dr. No perhaps your right. Like I say I don't know what I'm doing, first time here. Just wanted to see if anyone experiences intense pain and vomiting? I'm sorry if I've posted in the incorrect place,maybe you could guide me rather than criticize,wouldn't of taken longer.

I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain. How long ago did you last take anything and how much?

Please keep hydrated in the meantime by drinking sips of water as you're vomiting, or even better use Oral Rehydration Salts if possible.

Do you have any other symptoms beside abdominal pain and vomiting?

I have pain where I guess my kidneys are. I used to drink heavily but haven't in recent years,I often got this unbearable pain then,I was diagnosed with slightly calcified pancreas ducts,and told wouldn't cause this. Not even dia morphine iv touches is lt. I'm puking weird coloured stuff. I've just realized though I've drank nothing but a pint of milk. I'm prescribed 300mg morphine sulphate in liquid. No wonder I'm in pain,talking is reducing anxiety haze.

What colour is your vomit?
Is the pain raidiating to your back?
Try to keep calm, if possible.

Sorry to ask, but what colour is you stool? Is it black?

First thing is to relax, man. Just try to chill a bit. The anxiety can cauxe a lot of that stuff. If you do end up needing medical help, theyve seen this stuff 1,000 times. They wont judge. I swear.